Half way there!

why dont you try contacting exante themselves and see what their take on things might be?

h x

Hi, just read your diary through. Wow, you have done really well.

Just reading through your stats and from what I can gather, you started Exante less than 2 months ago (?) and have lost 33lbs (over 16% of your body weight) from a BMI of 28.4 to 23.7 which puts you into the “healthy weight range”. Your weight loss will slow down the closer you get to goal and once you get to the healthy range. Don’t compare your weekly losses with people with BMIs of 25+.

Well done, I admire your dedication and commitment, I believe you will get there. I look forward to reading more...

Lost a bit more in this weeks weigh in, now down to 11 stone 9, but thinking the loss has slowed so much I'm just gonna do 1 more week, then start eating healthy and hitting the gym like a loonatic!

I'm really happy the exante diet has given me that turbo kick start that I needed to get myself in shape. I have done the first part of my aim, now I just need to eat healthy and hit the gym and I recon within another 3 or so months I will be feeling great and looking trim, ready for Ayia Napa in 2012!

I still have a quite a large "beer" belly which I am actually quite suprised about given that I have lost so much, but I'm just hoping that will go over time and my new healthier lifestyle..

Just had a sneaky weigh in this morning (official weigh in on Thursday), and I'm down to 11 stone 7! So must of had a good few days loss wise! Makes me think maybe I should just do a couple more weeks to get closer to that 11 stone mark.
Can't believe how quickly I have lost this weight. It really is the daddy of all diets if you just get your head around it and just do it 100%.

Back