Half Way there

Shornie

Hi Guys

I have my 3 weigh in on Friday and lost another 7lbs (I was gob smacked as week 3 in the past was a low loss) I am absolutely made up. I am half way through my 4th week which means I am half way there. I set myself 7 weeks on the diet due to cost and events on the horizon only allowing this. I am made up I have reached half way mark I may not have lost half the weight I wanted but as long as I am losing I am happy. Weighed myself this morning (stupidly) and I have only lost 2lbs and I am half way through the week, never mind I will keep chipping away at it.

I have read about some great losses, so well done everyone else keep up the good work. I am tempted to post a before and after picture so people can see the difference, hopefully it might inspire people to keep going.

Shornie

half way is a great achievement shornie, just think back as fast its really passed and am sure the next 3.5 weeks will fly by just the same. you will be finished in now time. do you have more to lose after ur 7 weeks? will you do a more conventional diet? what are your plans?

p.s 2lbs loss this week so far is on target - we shoudl only lose about 3.5lbs on average every week to reach teh one stone per month so you are doing well!
x

Hey Pineapple

After I have got through the 7 weeks I will be near enough where I need to be give or take a few pounds. I am hoping that with a sensible diet and plently of exercise I will tone up and continue to lose a bit more weight.

Congrats on your loss, it is always good to hear that people are succeeding.

Shornie

Back