Halfway there!!

Discussion in 'CD Inspirational Photos' started by Sophiesophs, 3 June 2014.

1. Sophiesophs

Sophiesophs Well-Known Member

So I'm halfway there! Half a pound away from two stone last week, but I'm calling it today! Two stone down, two more to go! So pleased that I can see the difference!

Attached Files:

Mini likes this.
  2. Greedy-Reidy

Greedy-Reidy Member

Wow! Well done! You can really see the difference!
    I have just had my 2nd weigh in and I've lost 16lb in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see the difference at 2st!
    Leanne x
  3. Sophiesophs

16lbs in 2 weeks! Wow! Just like me :D Such a good start! Well done! Keep glugging the water....I've done CWP about 4 or 5 times now and thus has been the most successful.....I only ever drank the minimum on previous attempts! X
  4. Newme2014

Newme2014 Well-Known Member

Well done, that's a big difference already! How much water are you drinking, I'm starting on Monday. Which products do you prefer? Such a big difference of which products people like I'm noticing.
  5. Sophiesophs

Hi newme, I aim to drink between 3-4 litres a day at a push 4.5 litres but that prob only happens once a week! I hate all the soups and porridge and rice pudding so just stick to shakes and bars....I love the taste of the ready made to the sachets but you have to drink more water to compensate having them so I tend to only have five ready made choc ones a week, seven choc chewy bars and the rest is a mix of choc mint choc banana and strawberry! I'm so daring lol x
  6. Newme2014

Newme2014 Well-Known Member

Well whatever you are doing is working so stick at it! Good luck :)
  7. LoseIt.BeHappy

LoseIt.BeHappy Active Member

You've done well
  8. Selphie

Selphie Well-Known Member

Wow you are doing amazingly! I can really see a difference! You've done really well for just 7 weeks! Thank you for sharing your pics and good luck in getting to your goal xx
  9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done! You look fabulous!
  10. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Great loo you have!! Wonderful results! Amazing work you've done! Good luck!! and keep going;-)
  11. LynseyLou

LynseyLou Well-Known Member

this is great! Well done x:)
  12. Pink Tulip

Pink Tulip Well-Known Member

Well done! You look amazing. Good luck for the rest of your journey! x
  13. Sophiesophs

Latest pic, now lost 3 stone 3lbs, just under a stone and a half till goal although depending on my tummy I may want to lose a bit more....the tummy is shrinking but v v slowly !!

Attached Files:

14. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Wow, congratulations. You look fabulous.

Anne xx
  15. Sophiesophs

Four stone down now, one more stone to go!
  16. beth26

beth26 Well-Known Member

Wow you look amazing!! well done u!
  17. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

fabulous! your lo is super cute xxx
  18. Selphie

Selphie Well-Known Member

Wow you are doing fantastically well! Keep us updated. You're so close to goal. Well done! :)
  19. miss_greedy

miss_greedy Active Member

gosh i hope i'm as successful as you - brilliant weight loss xxx