• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Halfway there!!!

S: 14st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.65%)
To celebrate being halfway to my target, I finally plucked up the courage to dig through some old pics and put them up on minimins in an album:eek:. This is something I would never have done before but have taken the leap;). I also put up a pic from last week and now when I am looking at them, I can really see a difference. I didn't realise how bad I looked even when at the time I thought I looked great:eek:. Anyway 23lbs gone 23lbs to go- WI tomorrow but whatever the scales say the future is still looking alot slimmer.lol:D:D:D

Have a great weekend all xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Cant see your pics but a big congratulations on getting half way!!
I have just a couple of pounds to get to my half way and it's really exciting isn't it.. well done!!

x

I can now see your avartar and your pic in your sigggy and you look so different!!!

You look so slim in your siggy photo.... another inspiring piccy!!

x

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
Cant see your pics either luv. But great job on getting half way. the weeks will fly by for you now

Thanks guys, I put the pics in an album. Still trying to get the hang of this site- everyone has great before and after pics and I am just getting the hang of it. Hopefully you can see something xx

You were right Tillyfloss, I had the settings to friends only. Have changed it now- thanks xx

sbridge7

Silver Member
You look great! Well done for getting so far; pictures really put it into perspective. Even if you feel like you can't see the difference in the mirror, you will with pictures :)

I lost 5lbs this week so am now over the halfway mark. The last time I was under 11stone was when I was in primary school!!! I've had a grin on my face all day xx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Wow hon you look fantastic.......Well done for getting half way there..... You have done so well..
Keep smiling you look fab xxx

S: 18st8lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 9st2lb(49.23%)
You look great in your pics! Well done on getting to the halfway mark, you'll be at goal before you know it! xx

Thanks Guys- your support has got me this far..couldn't have got there without my minimins friends.lol xxx