Halfway there!!!

Losing it for good

To celebrate being halfway to my target, I finally plucked up the courage to dig through some old pics and put them up on minimins in an album:eek:. This is something I would never have done before but have taken the leap;). I also put up a pic from last week and now when I am looking at them, I can really see a difference. I didn't realise how bad I looked even when at the time I thought I looked great:eek:. Anyway 23lbs gone 23lbs to go- WI tomorrow but whatever the scales say the future is still looking alot slimmer.lol:D:D:D

Have a great weekend all xx

Cant see your pics but a big congratulations on getting half way!!
I have just a couple of pounds to get to my half way and it's really exciting isn't it.. well done!!

x

I can now see your avartar and your pic in your sigggy and you look so different!!!

You look so slim in your siggy photo.... another inspiring piccy!!

x

Cant see your pics either luv. But great job on getting half way. the weeks will fly by for you now

Thanks guys, I put the pics in an album. Still trying to get the hang of this site- everyone has great before and after pics and I am just getting the hang of it. Hopefully you can see something xx

You were right Tillyfloss, I had the settings to friends only. Have changed it now- thanks xx

You look great! Well done for getting so far; pictures really put it into perspective. Even if you feel like you can't see the difference in the mirror, you will with pictures :)

I lost 5lbs this week so am now over the halfway mark. The last time I was under 11stone was when I was in primary school!!! I've had a grin on my face all day xx

You look great in your pics! Well done on getting to the halfway mark, you'll be at goal before you know it! xx

Thanks Guys- your support has got me this far..couldn't have got there without my minimins friends.lol xxx

Back