Halloumi's journey to losing almost 4 stone...

Weighed slightly more than yesterday, but a respectable 3lb loss this morning. 12.7.5 which gets me a stone off! And half a lb lol! Pleased with that :)

Right, so, this weekend's musing is that I think I need to exercise. My son says he would be up for a local 5k fun run with me in the summer, and I got quite into running a few years ago (unfortunately lapsed and it died a death from neglect) so I've signed us up. We've agreed we'll start training when the evenings are a bit lighter. In the meantime what to do? Kids want to go swimming next week so agreed I'll take them, but probably to the 'fun' place where little actual swimming gets done! Budget is an issue, so I think it needs to be cheap activity. I have a Davina DVD that I could do, its just motivation to find time that I lack. Maybe I could set my self a goal of doing the whole DVD once this week? Its minor but could build up to several times and then running again when nights are lighter?

Thanks. I like the idea of exercise but when it comes to doing it, there's a huge part of me that just does not want to. Its all of me actually. I'm not helping myself grrr.

Badly! Massive fall off the wagon, gained 1lb. Could be worse, but need to get back on it!!!

1 lb isn't bad!
i had a major binge only in 3 days and gained 4.5 lbs this mornings weigh in!:eek:

Get back on it!
I am going to!
And if i can, you can :D
x

Considering what I had, it really isn't bad. And its done now, so have to move on. Fingers crossed we both get good losses next week :)

Yes, and I'm posting there more than here at the minute! I should have just started one but I thought initially I'd keep the food diary separate! I've actually logged on via pc tonight to see what else there is, got a bit lazy with the app on the phone!

Back