Halloween costumes!

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
So halloween is creeping up on us! Anyone attending/hosting a party?

What you going as? (pics please :D)

Im stuck between bloody nurse, witch, vampire an devil.....

Attachments

• 83891.jpg
    83891.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 443
  • 4529024025.jpg
    4529024025.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 289
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DI50437.jpg
    DI50437.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 262
34 views & no comments... hmm :/

I like the devil one the best out of those. Unfortunately no parties for me this year as I have a 4 month old (he has a pumpkin outfit though!). Was in Florida for Halloween last year and loved it!

ooh I couldnt chose between them, they all look great!

im thinking of going as a cow:rolleyes:

LOL good thinking dont think many would join you lol...

ive seen some others now haha. but interested in what everyone is going as, looks like not many doing anything.

Love love love the nurse outfit! Definitely my favourite out of the lot. I've no plans for this year, but last year my friend had a big house party. I went as a "dark fairy". I wore a black lace bodysuit, a purple and black tutu that I'd stitched a load of spiders/creepy crawlies/skeletons to, black and purple striped knee high socks, a big pair of chunky purple wedges, and purple wings and matching wand. I wore dark, smokey makeup around my eyes, with a pair of long, purple feathery eyelashes, and black lipstick. I also drew on a black beauty spot. I love an excuse to dress up, and I had great fun with this :D

Last edited:
I don't think we'll be doing much this year as the couple who usually do the Halloween party are away. It definitely won't be happening at ours! We do Christmas day night for our group of friends already - that's more than enough clean up ;)

I love Halloween fancy dress though. I'd go for the witch if it were me!

Toyed with the idea of doing something for the kids but don't know if will. I like all the costumes. Have you looked on pinterest they have good ideas for halloween makeup and decorations etc

Ooo thanks il take a look x

Love love love the nurse outfit! Definitely my favourite out of the lot. I've no plans for this year, but last year my friend had a big house party. I went as a "dark fairy". I wore a black lace bodysuit, a purple and black tutu that I'd stitched a load of spiders/creepy crawlies/skeletons to, black and purple striped knee high socks, a big pair of chunky purple wedges, and purple wings and matching wand. I wore dark, smokey makeup around my eyes, with a pair of long, purple feathery eyelashes, and black lipstick. I also drew on a black beauty spot. I love an excuse to dress up, and I had great fun with this :D

Ive seen some more il add up lol. im more to one of these vampires. (attached)
I bet you looked amazing!! :D

The other year me and OH went as corpse bride and zombie groom (this was before we were actually married).

I got one of those BHS silk granny nighties, took it out in the garden, stomped it in mud, dragged it through the fishpond, tore it up, then washed it in the machine without any detergent. It looked a right state! Found some fake pearls in a charity shop, used my grandmothers wedding veil which was severely moth eaten, and covered my hair with loads of dry shampoo so it was all white and dusty.

OH tore up and old suit and shirt And liberally doused them in fake blood.

I bought some carnations that had been reduced as they were on deaths door, and kept them out of water for a couple of days. They became my bouquet and he put one on his suit as his buttonhole.

wow you got any pictures? i bet you was a real good set!!

I don't think we'll be doing much this year as the couple who usually do the Halloween party are away. It definitely won't be happening at ours! We do Christmas day night for our group of friends already - that's more than enough clean up ;)

I love Halloween fancy dress though. I'd go for the witch if it were me!

I know what you mean, were the usual party hosts, clean up is sooo annoying!! x

Attachments

• sexy-vampire.jpg
    sexy-vampire.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,754
  • vampire-vixen.jpg
    vampire-vixen.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 904
  • HF-5052.jpg
    HF-5052.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 191

Attachments

• HF-5052 (1).jpg
    HF-5052 (1).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 125
  • matalan-toddler-boys-clothes-toddler-dracula-costume.jpg
    matalan-toddler-boys-clothes-toddler-dracula-costume.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 484
It's my OH's birthday on Halloween! Since having the kids we dress up and decorate the house and answer the door to local kids etc, they love it and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
oh bet thats fun! what you planning as this year?

I'm away this year on the halloween weekend so no costume for me - but I did buy a cute Hellbunny Zombie print dress to wear with a little cardie while I'm away...

Hell Bunny Reaper Dress - Halloween Dress - Hell Bunny Dresses - Soho's

and one with spiders and stuff on it...

Hell Bunny Kirsty Dress - Hell Bunny Dress - Halloween Dress - Soho's

Love seeing everyone else getting in the spirit though :eek:)

PS I liked all those costumes, but the witch one the best.

i like the 2nd one you got :) an thanks i chose a vampire one, its few posts above x

Lucky7 said:
I'm away this year on the halloween weekend so no costume for me - but I did buy a cute Hellbunny Zombie print dress to wear with a little cardie while I'm away...

Hell Bunny Reaper Dress - Halloween Dress - Hell Bunny Dresses - Soho's

and one with spiders and stuff on it...

Hell Bunny Kirsty Dress - Hell Bunny Dress - Halloween Dress - Soho's

Love seeing everyone else getting in the spirit though :eek:)

PS I liked all those costumes, but the witch one the best.

Love the dresses, I absolutely adore hell bunny stuff!! :)

We are away this year, but last year had a very messy Halloween party! I was poison ivy the OH was 'cereal' killer...mini packets with knifes in, attached to an old t-shirt covered in blood! Sounds silly but a good costume..we both wanted something different. Miss that we won't be having a party this year as it was good fun last year....cocktails, house decorated all over inside and out, feely boxes....if you do it gotta do it well! ;)

I've got this outfit

1345033684-18814-14.jpg

not doing much just having a few people round at mine and I might even end up being the only one dressed up because people are miserable haha

I’m away over Halloween weekend this year, so unless friends do a party on the Sunday / the actual day I don’t forsee me having any Halloween ness in my life. Boo! I will go with spooky nails instead!

Hiya, quick question... My mum is 54 & going to a fancy dress Xmas do, there is no theme so any ideas (age appropriate?) what she could wear?

hmm depending on your mum.... how about a bloody nun, ghost, vampire, zombie,skeleton...

Back