Halloween costumes???

could always sit with ya dad hes scary mate

this year, yippie party :p
havnt thought about cossie yet, go by me self will be scarey enough :D
i have to decorate a hall halloween, we hold a party for 4 to 14s, to keep the kids of the streets and not to scare the elderly, we did one 2 years ago was great the kids loved it, playing games and winning prizes , so i shall think hard now bout cossie WoahXD least i will beable to find a good one this year :D

I am going as a vampire have the cloak and the fishnet stockings just need to put something under it lol

my sister is going as a Hooters waitress, shes gluing a beer bottle to a silver tray and attachin it to her hand in some way. sounds really good! my other gorgeous sister is going as marilyn monroe.

me ill be sitting in the house!! arent i exciting?

Aww, this thread is making me sad. :( I was planning on going out for Halloween this year but due to being pulled off LT the last 3 weeks I'm feeling awful about the way I look and don't want to go out dressed up. OH was really sweet about it last night though and suggested that we dress up together for New Years instead as I'll be off LT by then

dont you think you'll both look silly dressed up in horror costumes on new years????x

I've no interest in looking scary at Halloween, I'm more interested in looking hot so that's the plan for NYE too ;)

hot as ever x

I LOVE halloween!!!!!! 2 yrs ago went as the corpse bride, last yr went as zatanna (dc universe super-heroine magician) and this year is a toss up between Dita Von Teese or Amy Lee(Evanescence) in the video "call me when you're sober"!!! Have about 30 corsets and a gorgeous tartan dress already so whichever i choose i'm sorted lol!!!

z2730.jpg

Just found this one... what do y'all reckon?

Gaz - as ever the silver-tongued :)eek:) charmer ;)

Was originally only entertaining ideas of pirate outfits but I'm really liking that one and it's sexy without showing me arse! lol

anyone got a tissue ;-)

Back