Eyes on the prize

Tangerineo is back in the room ***HIGH FIVE***

Although I did press the stop button just that second too early lol!

View attachment 149066

View attachment 149066

CHECK YOU OUT TANGE! Really wanna get a crosstraine but we have NOWHERE to put it! Think I'm gonna say to the OH if I can get to 20stone, We'll MAKE room! :p x

Glad you had a good day babe, Curry sounds amazeballs xx

CHECK YOU OUT TANGE! Really wanna get a crosstraine but we have NOWHERE to put it! Think I'm gonna say to the OH if I can get to 20stone, We'll MAKE room! :p x

Glad you had a good day babe, Curry sounds amazeballs xx

Thanks beaut. I must say I excelled myself last night with my curry...it was the best I've ever made. The sauce is made with coconut cream tho so quite high in calories. But overrall I had around 1214 calories yesterday so all good x

mmm Bet it was delish! Thing is though, making it in a meal might of been a few more calories but it's better then shovelling crap in or takeaways or lots of carbs or chocolate, it was an extension of your meal lol maybe not something to have every week if you find it doesn't help with loss but as a tasty alternative to a really unhealthy curry, GOOD FOR YOU! xxxxx

Hi healthy how are you? Thanks sooo much. Back on track today....finally. Do u have a diary here?

Glad as you're back on track, holiday fabulousness waits for nobody... You'll be looking grand! Yep have a diary in the silver members diaries, it's quite quiet there though. You're curry sounds delicious. Love coconut in food, love Thai food... That will be my treat food once I've lost a few more lbs..

have a fab day xxx

How you doing Tangerine? x

Not so good lola :( i am eating like a maniac at the mo. I keep telling myself its not too bad and not too concerning but i meed to snap out of this attitude or I'll undo all my good work big time **sigh **

So as i said to lola...i have been eating like a maniac. Really bad. Copious amounts of anything...chocolate, biscuits, cake, sweets, cookies. U name it...I've scoffed it.

I have kept telling myself that its ok..i will only ha e put on a few pounds which in the grand scheme of things is not at all bad....but i fear I've put on more than a few. I bet I'm back to 15stone...perhaps above it.

I don't know what to do to get myself to snap out of this. To top it off i know I'm getting a cold. I am THE most miserable cow when i have a cold lol!

On the plus side I did buy a nice maxi dress from new look today in a size 18 which i was elated by. I always find new look sizes to be really small made. It wasn't even from inspire. Although it fits...another couple of lbs off and i will look soooo much better.

So...how do i get back on track. I had been doing so well i just don't know how to stop. These are the signs I've been here before and didn't stop and put on all my weight again plus another half a stone **sigh**

My new maxi dress. It fits. But as u can see a few more lbs off around the midriff would be abso perfect

ForumRunner_20140813_203503.png

Totally unrealistic plan for the next 3 wks.

* treadmill run 5times a week
*sit ups and squats 4 times a week
* body brush and moisturise daily
* sunbed every 2nd day
* no sweets crisps chocolate or biscuits - cold turkey is the only way
* no fizzy juice until after dinner

The cold turkey and cutting out fizzy juice...i can do. Did it before and lost a stone in 24days so can def do it if i put my mind to it. The rest is questionable because if i am totally honest....I'm just too god damn lazy!

Good morning all!!!

Been totally struggling big time to get back on the wagon. I have no idea why i fell off or why I just couldn't for the life of me get back on. 3wks later and I've put on about 5lbs :mad:

I now weigh 15stone 1lb **boo** all my own fault tho. Every day I started with good intentions then by lunchtime i was eating big bars of chocolate..cookies you name it I was eating it. Garlic bread l...everything.
So this morning I finally bit the bullet and stepped on those scales. That maxi dress is not gonna look better if I dont screw the nut.

I have just over 2wks til Corfu. I suppose I would be happy if i can get those 5lbs off in the next two weeks.
The only thing I have done from my totally unrealistic plan is going for sunbeds.

Started the morning with this 1408275822080.jpg

Should have just pushed through that extra 0.9k but never mind...maybe next time.

Just had a satsuma and 12 red grapes...rock and roll eh!

Just gonna go get showered nip for a sunbed then walk along for some smoked salmon for the salad I'm planning on having for lunch, get the sunday papers, copy of closer to catch up on all my celebrity gossip and once that's done, watch a couple of episodes of the following.

Hope everyone else is getting on well. Will catch up on all your diaries later on.

Happy Sunday everyone :):):)

Good morning all!!!

Been totally struggling big time to get back on the wagon. I have no idea why i fell off or why I just couldn't for the life of me get back on. 3wks later and I've put on about 5lbs :mad:

I now weigh 15stone 1lb **boo** all my own fault tho. Every day I started with good intentions then by lunchtime i was eating big bars of chocolate..cookies you name it I was eating it. Garlic bread l...everything.
So this morning I finally bit the bullet and stepped on those scales. That maxi dress is not gonna look better if I dont screw the nut.

I have just over 2wks til Corfu. I suppose I would be happy if i can get those 5lbs off in the next two weeks.
The only thing I have done from my totally unrealistic plan is going for sunbeds.

Started the morning with this View attachment 150124

Should have just pushed through that extra 0.9k but never mind...maybe next time.

Just had a satsuma and 12 red grapes...rock and roll eh!

Just gonna go get showered nip for a sunbed then walk along for some smoked salmon for the salad I'm planning on having for lunch, get the sunday papers, copy of closer to catch up on all my celebrity gossip and once that's done, watch a couple of episodes of the following.

Hope everyone else is getting on well. Will catch up on all your diaries later on.

Happy Sunday everyone :):):)

Well done for getting back on plan, that's the hardest part. Hope you're having a nice Sunday x

Happy Sunday x

You sound in a very positive mind frame and are doing great today well done x

Thanks binky :) I'm glad to be back on track and feeling pretty good today. How r u getting on?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for getting back on plan, that's the hardest part. Hope you're having a nice Sunday x

Thank u lola. Feeling much better today. I've had my run, had a walk, had ky sunbed. So yeah feeling good. How r u? I'll need to catch up on ur diary soon xx

Hey Tangerine not sure if you're around or whether thats you on your hols now. Been catching up on your diary - made me chuckle. You are doing so well dont let the pre holiday slippery slope get the better of you. Hope you enjoyed your relaxing day on Sunday - sounded my idea of a perfect Sunday!!! You are doing great - had a fab holiday and then we'll keep on truckin!!

Interested in your running - have you always ran or did you start off like me who cant run the length of herself!! I'm keen to try running as in the past it's helped with losing weight esp around my hips and thighs. Worried in case I'm too heavy to run but reckon probably not and that I would just need to persevere and build up naturally. Would be interested to hear what you do and any tips xx

Hey Tangerine not sure if you're around or whether thats you on your hols now. Been catching up on your diary - made me chuckle. You are doing so well dont let the pre holiday slippery slope get the better of you. Hope you enjoyed your relaxing day on Sunday - sounded my idea of a perfect Sunday!!! You are doing great - had a fab holiday and then we'll keep on truckin!!

Interested in your running - have you always ran or did you start off like me who cant run the length of herself!! I'm keen to try running as in the past it's helped with losing weight esp around my hips and thighs. Worried in case I'm too heavy to run but reckon probably not and that I would just need to persevere and build up naturally. Would be interested to hear what you do and any tips xx

Hiya bursting. I am still around but lurking around more than actively participating. How have u been? Glad to see ur back around. Missed u. I am still on that slippery slope. I can't seem to snap out of this at all at the moment. I guess I've put on about 5lbs or so. My holiday is a week today. I have eaten quite badly as well today **sigh ** doubt that maxi dress will look good now. I am totally dying with a cold. I am THE most miserable person when i have a cold and all i want to do is eat chocolate and sweets. I seem to have a craving for a tuna mayo sandwich for some reason lol! So I'm on my way home from work now with a tin of ckn soup and then I'm just gonna feel sorry for myself lol. I am hoping i feel better in the next day or so. I still have 6 days. Won't make much of a difference but perhaps reduce the bloatedness if anything. How was portugal. I love it there. We went last yr to vilamoura. We hired a car and it was lovely. .such a nice place.
I have never been a runner. About 5yrs ago 5yrs ago i joined a gym and walked on the treadmill only. Then one day i though...I'm just gonna run. I could only run for 60secs and even that felt like the longest minute of my life. i lost a ton of weight then gave up gym and diet and piled on 4.5stone. I only returned to running in jan this yr. I still cant run a 5k without stopping and I'm still quite slow. But its such an achievmemt as i can run 38mins without stopping. I think tho when ur not carrying all that weight it does noticeably get easier. You should just do it xx

So I have 4 days to do a last min blast. Expect just to lose the bloatedness and water and thats about the best i can do in such short time.
This morning was up mega early. Me and OH went out running. God i was rubbish. I haven't used my treadmill in well over a week. Either running outdoors is harder than treadmill...i expect it is tho as on my treadmill i run at 6.7k ph on the same incline wheras outdoors speed can't be controlled in the same way and terrain is a bit different. Anyway on my treadmill i can run 38mi s continously without stopping....on concrete...about 3-4 mins and i had to stop lol. Or i suppose this cold i have wouldn't have done me any favours. I hope it does one before friday. I'm not really suffering that badly nasally tbh but i got a throat infection when i first got the cold. It was real sore and lost my voice for 2 days...but because of that I've been snoring lol! Aparantly quite loudly as well lol! I don't snore normally but at the moment me and OH are sleeping in separate rooms until my cold goes away....something we wont have in Greece so fingers crossed.

For breakfast this morning i had a handful of strawberries and some of that 0% greek yogurt.
For lunch I'm having salad with some crayfish or smoked salmon or prawns....haven't decided yet and dinner is duck with hoisin sauce and vegetables.

I cant believe it's only 10.30. I've been running. Done my house work. Gonna get showered. Walk to sunbed shop. Walk to morrisons for salad from their salad bar...then i dunno really go for a walk in the park perhaps. ..who knows.

Happy Sunday everyone. I'll catch up on all your diaries shortly xx

Hope ur having a great holiday tangerine. Just enjoy it and we will have a big drive when you come back between now and christmas. If we apply ourselves we could make a difference x

So back from an amazing holiday! Honestly I had such a great time. I do not want to think about how much weight I have put on but I know its a lot. I would say around 6wks before my hol I ate badly the whole time and those last two weeks of course have been a total write off. What I do know is that the jeans I wore travelling two wks ago were tight as hell on me today and I know I had no spare seatbelt room. If I was any fatter it would nlt have fit. Now those of u who have followed my diary since the start will know that that is a situation that I will never allow to be repeated.
My belly is abso huge...and I mean huge. It is full of 15days worth of beer bread and lovely greek food.
But now I am back and I am going to do this properly. I am totally scunnered with alcohol and food. Although tomorrow I have my sisters 30th dinner party...not a good start to my plan.

So anyway...what has changed. I am now off the pill. But I've just had my TOM so no news on that front yet. Although I doubt my diet/weight is doing me any favours.

I will be back to posting on here daily. Every single day...even if its just to post my food for the day....even if it seems pointless but I will be here.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will be catching up with ur diaries soon....but for now I have 3 loads of washing to get through **sigh**

So back from an amazing holiday! Honestly I had such a great time. I do not want to think about how much weight I have put on but I know its a lot. I would say around 6wks before my hol I ate badly the whole time and those last two weeks of course have been a total write off. What I do know is that the jeans I wore travelling two wks ago were tight as hell on me today and I know I had no spare seatbelt room. If I was any fatter it would nlt have fit. Now those of u who have followed my diary since the start will know that that is a situation that I will never allow to be repeated. My belly is abso huge...and I mean huge. It is full of 15days worth of beer bread and lovely greek food. But now I am back and I am going to do this properly. I am totally scunnered with alcohol and food. Although tomorrow I have my sisters 30th dinner party...not a good start to my plan. So anyway...what has changed. I am now off the pill. But I've just had my TOM so no news on that front yet. Although I doubt my diet/weight is doing me any favours. I will be back to posting on here daily. Every single day...even if its just to post my food for the day....even if it seems pointless but I will be here. I hope everyone is doing well. I will be catching up with ur diaries soon....but for now I have 3 loads of washing to get through **sigh**

Glad you had a great time :)

Did you try the lamb kleftico? X

Back