Eyes on the prize

YEAH!!!!! Up this morning. 2.5mile run outdoors in 33mins. Not tooo shabby. Will get better :)

On a more downhearted note....weighed myself this morning. Took the plunge and I am 15stone 10lbs **sigh** so a whole stone I have put on in 7wks. Awful. I'm hoping a lot of it is water weight and just bloatedness **fingers crossed**

Just had breakfast. 45g granola and 2 pints of water.

Have a 30th bday dinner tonight. Will need to make a concious effort to be good.

Watch this space x

YEAH!!!!! Up this morning. 2.5mile run outdoors in 33mins. Not tooo shabby. Will get better :) On a more downhearted note....weighed myself this morning. Took the plunge and I am 15stone 10lbs **sigh** so a whole stone I have put on in 7wks. Awful. I'm hoping a lot of it is water weight and just bloatedness **fingers crossed** Just had breakfast. 45g granola and 2 pints of water. Have a 30th bday dinner tonight. Will need to make a concious effort to be good. Watch this space x

Well done for getting up and going for a run, not too shabby at all, I hate mornings so could never do that x

Well done for facing the scales, at least you know what you have to lose and am sure you will soon start losing again x x

Well done for getting up and going for a run, not too shabby at all, I hate mornings so could never do that x

Well done for facing the scales, at least you know what you have to lose and am sure you will soon start losing again x x

Thanks binky. I'm sure I will as well. Espicially now the 30th party is over. I now have no social events planned at all now so should be able to do well with no alcohol based nights out planned. How's things going with u?

The morning after the night before.
Wasn't real bad but wasn't great either. Glad I had the run in the morning to counter some of the bad calories.
After my granola breakfast I had no lunch as I was too busy helping to get everything organised. What I remember drinking is...half a bottle of wine. 3 raspberry gin fizz 2 strawberry daiquiri's a few glasses of water while having dinner which was homemade pate...was lush. I ate loads of it. Steakpie with veg and potatoes. Wasnt a huge portion and no seconds then was eton mess for desert. No snacks and no cake. Then after dinner maybe had another 2 glasses of wine max. So I'm up now with no hang over. I wont eat badly today I don't think as I don't feel I have a hangover to feed but I am thirsty and started the day with a can of pepsi max.

Back to work tomorrow....booooooo!!!!! Not at all looking forward to it but once I get past that first day I will get back into routine pretty easily :)

First day back at work today booooo!!!!
Always hate that first day back I'll probably have close to 300 emails eeeekkkk

So yesterday went well. Skipped breakfast as I caught up on the 2 episodes of wentworth that I missed when I was away.....god I love that programme. Lunch was a salad. Little gem lettuce and cucumber with some smoked salmon crayfish a few prawns squid and mussels. Sounds a lot but it was just a little bit if everything. Then I had a tangerine. Dinner was seabass fillets with mixed veg and rice. So good day overall.

Will update later on today with my eats for today.

Have a good start to this wk everyone xx

Thanks binky. I'm sure I will as well. Espicially now the 30th party is over. I now have no social events planned at all now so should be able to do well with no alcohol based nights out planned. How's things going with u?

I am back to my lowest and have started slim fast/CC yesterday to try and give me a boost as I am going to centre parcs in three weeks and would love to be nearer 11st x

First day back at work today booooo!!!! Always hate that first day back I'll probably have close to 300 emails eeeekkkk So yesterday went well. Skipped breakfast as I caught up on the 2 episodes of wentworth that I missed when I was away.....god I love that programme. Lunch was a salad. Little gem lettuce and cucumber with some smoked salmon crayfish a few prawns squid and mussels. Sounds a lot but it was just a little bit if everything. Then I had a tangerine. Dinner was seabass fillets with mixed veg and rice. So good day overall. Will update later on today with my eats for today. Have a good start to this wk everyone xx

Sounds like a good menu, hope you have a good first day back at work, answering all your emails :(

Sounds like a good menu, hope you have a good first day back at work, answering all your emails :(

Man I am glad its over. It wasnt a bad day or anything like that but just now that its over I can start to get back into a routine and also I no longer have that 1st day dread :)

I am back to my lowest and have started slim fast/CC yesterday to try and give me a boost as I am going to centre parcs in three weeks and would love to be nearer 11st x

Thats amazing binky. Well done. I've always wanted to go to centre parcs. Loads to do there it seems x

First day back at work...DONE. now no more fear. It wasn't a bad day by any means but it took my ages to go through 298 emails lol

In a way I'm glad today is over and I can get back into a routine.

So today:
Breakfast: 45g granola
Lunch: sesame king prawn and rice salad and some grapes
Dinner: baked potato with vegetarian haggis and veg with pepper sauce

Feeling: meh. Have such a headache probably as I have only had one can of pepsi max which I am having right now. Withdrawl symptoms I expect.

Gonna head to bed at 9am and watch Derren Brown.

Night Night! X

Its all went a bit pete tong today :( after all those wors of wisdom I gave to bursting I've went and let us down **boo**

Will pick myself up and move on..
.will have a better day tomorrow

Lol! I wasnt much better - we're back on it tho!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
^ That is the line that we have drawn - onwards and downwards on the scales xx

Hey Tangerine, are u lurking inconspicously in the background with a glass of wine and a packet of kettle crisps (or is that just what I've been doing)!! Hope everythings ok with you. Come and have a good month on the run up to Christmas. We must end the year lighter than we started it!! Xx

Come on honeybun you can do this xx

So a bit about me:
I am 33 years old. I work full time and have no children and I weigh 16stone 9lbs.
About 8 yrs ago I weighed 17stone 13lbs and went on to lose 2 stone. I stayed at 16stone for a good while maybe 2 yrs or so then went on to lose another 2 stone. So at 14stone I was the lightest ive ever been in my adult life. Then one day I just decided I was sick to death of dieting and stopped. Then the weight all went back on and then some. Last year I was 18stone 5lbs. I then went on to lose 2 and a half stone and weighed 15stone 10lbs this was only about a month ago I weighed this. But then imagine my horror this morning when I weighed myself and discovered I was 16stone 9lbs.
Apart from my struggle with my weight I clearly love my food and just love sweet stuff but I tend to binge eat chocolate biscuits etc etc. I like, believe it or not, running when I can be bothered. I love reading and always have my head in a book. Just now its 12yrs a slave. I also love documentaries.

So why am I here:
* I can see the old signs. I know my weight is creeping back up again and I really dont want to be 18stone again. When I was 18stone the first time I went on holiday and the seatbelt did not fit. I had to get a special one they give to pregnant people....I swore that day I would never let my weight embarrass me again
* I am bridesmaid at my sisters wedding next july. I would love to lose 2.5stone by January when we go shopping for dresses
* I want to try for my first child next year..after above said wedding. I think its important to use this time to get a healthy body and try and get into good habits
* I wanted to find something/somewhere where I can write my thoughts/feelings and share them with people who experience them too or have done so in the past. I think I can learn a lot from others here and hopefully contribute something to help others also.

So thats all about me. I have pretty big goals to achieve so now I'm away for a run....cant wait to meet u all

So Hi everyone. Came back as my wee partner in crime bursting sent me a wee message so I downloaded the app again and here I am.

So I've revisited my original goals. I didn't leave here because I fell off the wagon I just found that I spent FAR too much time on my phone in general looking/reading apps etc so I deleted this to try and focus on my running.

So.....
Goal one. Lose 2.5stone before Jan for bridesmaid dress shopping. Fail. I am no longer bridesmaid at my sisters wedding :(
2nd goal. Have a baby. Well I am 22wks pregnant :) due my wee bundle 24th June so I have politely relinquished my bridesmaid duties because a) how do I know what size of dress I will need and b) if baby doesnt arrive in time I could potentially be giving birth 5th July which is only 20days before said wedding. What if I have a baf labour or need a c section....you just never know.

So yeah thats my news. Just before I fell pregnant I was 15stone 10lbs so lighter than when I first joined here. I am however eating like a maniac at the moment and finding diets hard. Baby just doesnt want healthy food lol! I'll worry about that after he/she arrives. I haven't put on that much weight really I'm only just over 16stone so I'm not concerned just yet.

Hope to catch up with some old peeps and I'll do my best to catch up with ur diaries xx

Having a baby is a pretty big goal to have achieved ☺ plenty time for the rest x

Having a baby is a pretty big goal to have achieved ☺ plenty time for the rest x

Yep. I'll worry about my weight gain when the baby gets here.

Heres a wee pick of my bubs at 20wks. **swoon**

Cant wait to meet him/her

Attachments

• 1424335242900.jpg
    1424335242900.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 30
Thank you for your comment on my diary. Just took some time to read through some pages of yours.
Baby scan pic is lovely! How are you feeling with the pregnancy? Have you suffered from sickness much or have you been ok? x

Congratulations. ..how wonderful xxx

Back