Halloween

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I joined a(nother) challenge today, this one being a Halloween challenge as I'm all excited about getting dressed up this year, as opposed to hiding under millions of clothes!

I found a brill site for outifts:

Adults’ Fancy Dress Costumes - Angels Fancy Dress Costumes

The Leg Avenue costumes are fantastic but rather risqué!!

Anyone else want to lose weight to fit into a sexy/cool Halloween costume this year?

Ones I like:

dorothy.jpg

lion-1.jpg

midnightwithc.jpg

pirate.jpg
(My absolute favourite!!)
ridinghood.jpg

ohohohohoh memememememememe!!
i am going to visi my friend at uni for halloween and wanna look hot!
what are you aiming for weight loss wise by then?xxx

Hey honey :) I'm going to try and get rid of 25lb between now and then. How about you? x

Ooh, not sure if I've seen the sailor one!

I joined a(nother) challenge today, this one being a Halloween challenge as I'm all excited about getting dressed up this year, as opposed to hiding under millions of clothes!

I found a brill site for outifts:

Adults’ Fancy Dress Costumes - Angels Fancy Dress Costumes

The Leg Avenue costumes are fantastic but rather risqué!!

Anyone else want to lose weight to fit into a sexy/cool Halloween costume this year?
No for halloween, but for the day after (matts birthday) i will be seeing a lot of people i havent seen for a while and want to look stunning

yum yum xx

pirate.jpg
OLALALA I LOVE THIS ONE XXX

Nic you'll knock 'em dead, undoubtedly babe! xx

RB...Thanks sweetie ... you toooooo

Staying in sleeping lol Dont do halloween hehe

I'm sure you'll look fab and make your 2st hun! What plan are you following?

I'm not sure what we're doing yet but I'm guessing it'll be a trip out to the local club with lots of dancing fun! How about you? xxx

im on CD only restarted 100% last week but i am actually so so determined i think i can do it this time! im going to bristol and ive never been nefore so if anyone is from there tell me good places to go! xxx

Back