Team Halloween

Can't wait til I feel confident enough to wear something skimpy! lol

Can I join as well? sorry I know I'm a little late, don't really want to set a target for how much weight I'm loosing as I'm already in my target range, but would like to just stay 100% before then and this might help keep my focus, it would be nice to loose 3 and a half lbs to get me just below my target weight (but still in range)

Well I have a feeling mine will end up going back as I have a sneaking suspicion it will be too small never mind the skimpy part! I ordered a smaller size because a few reviews said it was big. I've now read other reviews saying its small! Still waiting on its delivery!

Hopefully the big reviews will be right.

I have a witch outfit which fits me now but I think it makes me look really wide :/ going to have to wear it at some point as don't want to waste the money, but would be nice to look as slim as possible in it, if we get anymore halloween plans I might treat myself to another outfit. Another problem with the witch one is its a lot shorter then I thought..... will have to get my hotpants ready

That is AMAZING! Well done! I'm on my phone so can't see stats, do you have much to lose?
I think at this stage I'd have to chop off my hands to lose 5lb haha! However feel free to share any tips because that loss is fab!

Thankyou! I have 5 stone 1lb left to lose, I have lost 3 stone 7lb so far. I dont really have any tips, just as last week was * week and didnt lose anything so this week I think it has catched up. Pleanty of walking though and just cutting down on my portion sizes has helped this week I think :)

I have 3 more weigh-ins before halloween although halloween is a wednesday and I'm a thursday weigher so I might sneakily count All saints day as my end date for this task haha.

I lost 2.5lbs today and am hoping for at least another 7.5 off by the end of the month.

How are we all doing? Good I hope! xx

Still got 9lbs to lose to meet my 1st 10lbs goal. Still not sure if this is do-able but going to give it a mighty good try!! Well done everyone in Team Halloween!

feeling great so far, not going to try the outfit on again until the night (risky I know) but I'm wearing some jeans which a month or so back were too tight... so that's gotta be good news :D

What are you dressing up as Donna? My costume should arrive tomorrow or wed (I keep changing my mind as to what I want to be) hope this one fits

image-350058269.jpg

Awwww that's great.

I'm thinking of dressing as Joker next year at Butlins as little one can be batman (no idea what other half will do though haha) if we have two parties and I do the joker thing I might try and convince my boyfriend to buy a batman one.

2 more weigh-ins left for me before halloween and just need 3.5lbs to reach 2 and a half stone off so 1.75lbs a week. Very 'doable' but I've had a bit of an off weekend and had double my syns yesterday! So a bit nervous about thursdays results being slowed down.

Off out a long trek with the dog now to try to redeem myself!

I've got 10lbs still to lose!! Not do-able!! Still, the main thing is the weight is going down, not up, even if it is a lengthy process!!!

1lb off this week and 2.5 to go with only one weigh in left for me. Eeeeeep. It's doable but it's going to be down to the wire as 2.5 is my top rate of weight loss so far.

Need a perfect week this week I reckon x

3lbs off-still got 7lbs to go. Realistically, not going to do this as I've only got one more weigh in next Sat. Will just see what the result is next week then Ill sign up to a Christmas challenge (I've already made a mental goal of getting into the 13st zone!)

I've done it! 2.5 stone off before halloween :) Amazing since I've eaten like a horse this past weekend and fallen a bit off plan over the past few days. Think the thing that saved me was that although I fell off the plan I didn't use it as an excuse for an "I've blown it so might as well eat" binge.

So chuffed! :)

Keep going everyone else, Christmas is the next big event to aim for and every pound off helps towards target... it's a marathon not a sprint xx

Money-penny said:
I've done it! 2.5 stone off before halloween :) Amazing since I've eaten like a horse this past weekend and fallen a bit off plan over the past few days. Think the thing that saved me was that although I fell off the plan I didn't use it as an excuse for an "I've blown it so might as well eat" binge.

So chuffed! :)

Keep going everyone else, Christmas is the next big event to aim for and every pound off helps towards target... it's a marathon not a sprint xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so well done! Well done to everyone in Team Halloween xxx!!

Back