Team Halloween

I am not even off the starting blocks! I've had two holidays though, so at least it was expected. However, I am being angellic this week, so am hoping for a stonking loss on Monday night. If I don't lose a good amount I will be a very grumpy girl! I think I will though - I pledged to lose 4lbs this week at last week's class, so everyone will be wanting to know how I've done.

Well done for the 1lb though - you have done briliantly in July and August!

How's everyone else doing?

Oh god! Only down a pound so far, was finding it hard to get motivated, but slowly getting there.
Going to really push it this week and try to make up some ground into my target..

Well, I am finally off the starting blocks - lost 1.5lbs this week. Bit gutted to be honest as I was really good and was hoping for a bigger loss. I just hope it comes off next week instead - I hate it when that happens! But at least I have started moving in the right direction again!

Can I join please? I would like to lose 1 stone by then (6 weigh ins) and have my 4 stone award! :D

Welcome supervixen :)

I've not done so well this week I'm afraid, stayed the same! Hopefully I'll have a better week next week, more superspeed foods, more water and more running training!

Hello there, can I join in?

I've joined the Xmas challenge, and to keep me on track, I figure it's a good idea to join one for Halloween too!

I want 14lb off by 30th October. I WI on Tuesdays, so starting this Tuesday, I need exactly 2lb per week to pull this off.

Welcome supervixen :)

I've not done so well this week I'm afraid, stayed the same! Hopefully I'll have a better week next week, more superspeed foods, more water and more running training!

Thankyou, we can do this! I've found since eating different meals can help with a better weight loss, how much would you like to lose for the 31st?

Hello there, can I join in?

I've joined the Xmas challenge, and to keep me on track, I figure it's a good idea to join one for Halloween too!

I want 14lb off by 30th October. I WI on Tuesdays, so starting this Tuesday, I need exactly 2lb per week to pull this off.

A stone for me too! I weigh in on either a Thursday or Friday, I like having a target it really helps me stay on track :)

Thanks for the welcome... not sure about this week, I did a quick peek at the scales and they don't seem to be budging, despite being an absolute angel since WI. Ho-hum I'll just wait for the official scales on Tuesday and disregard my own lying contraption haha it always tells me lies!

Thanks for the welcome... not sure about this week, I did a quick peek at the scales and they don't seem to be budging, despite being an absolute angel since WI. Ho-hum I'll just wait for the official scales on Tuesday and disregard my own lying contraption haha it always tells me lies!

I'm hoping mine are lying too! Since thursday weigh in when I stayed the same I've been so good - I've been running, walking, swimming, working (physical job) and been extra good with my food choices making sure that I start by picking my third superfree. My scales don't seem to have budged at all, and if anything are up about half a pound!

Also, my spot where I weighed regularly is no longer existant since the builders have ripped up our dining room floor. Will just have to be patient til thursday and hope group scales will please me haha :)

Been on hols but lost 2lbs this week. Got 1st 1lb to lose before Halloween. Not sure if this is do-able but still aiming!!

Oooh I'd love to join, have picked my Halloween outfit already ( a zombie nurse) and I really want to be at my target of 8 stone 7lbs by that point! I know it'll be tough but I'm willing to try :)

Ok, looking at what I had hoped to be by Halloween I now know it's unrealistic but I will settle for being in the 8's! That is something I know I CAN achieve. Have ordered my second halloween costume, the first one arrived and was a shapeless sack so it's being sent back. I'm now hoping to be a circus ringmaster, the costumes pretty skimpy so I def need to be in those 8's lol!

Apparently there was a discrepancy between the scales of my usual consultant and the stand-in consultant we had two weeks ago. So two weeks ago I lost 4lb and was thrilled...but when our normal consultant came back, 99% of the group gained, because there was a 2lb discrepancy. So I ended up only losing 1/2lb. I know I really lost 2lb two weeks ago and 2.5lb last week, but it's really messed with my head.
Stinky half pound.

That means I need 3.5lb this week to keep on track for my stone for Halloween. Ugh.

If you work hard and do the best you can, even if you don't meet your target, you'll have done well :)

I lost 2.5lbs eeek :) So chuffed but almost feel scared to trust my scales as it seems too good to be true. That means before Halloween I need to lose another 2.25lbs to get in to the 8's. I know I've set it as my target but it's insane to me that I'm actually talking about heading in to the 8st bracket...I'm pretty sure I was about 11 stone when I came out of the womb lol! Ahh excited but also freaking slightly as friends want to go out this Saturday coming and then I'm in Dublin for a night out the Thursday after! Just going to have to live like a Saint for the rest of the time!

Well done! 2.5lb when you have so little to lose in the first place is great! My scales are being really mean. I've been so so good this week, aiming for that 3.5lb to keep on track but they just don't seem to be moving at all. Will know at WI tomorrow.

Back