halving portions

redhed

hiya guys ive only been doin lipotrim 3 days,need advice
is it ok to half my portions i find it easier and sometimes satisfing :devilangel:will it slow down weight loss coz thats the last thing i want to happen?

hi,,i answered this somewhere else a min ago lol,,yeah you can half them,,but you still need to have all 3 packets,,i half my morning one so instead of having 3 shakes,,it seems like im havin 4,,struggling to put them all in

You can go even further than halving you can use one of the packets as coffee whitener through out the day a sppon ful at a time and split the other 2 into half xx

oh clever little you,,you know all the tricks

hi tanya thanks 4 that 4 the past 2 dayz only had 2 and a half portions.someone i no is doing that and she lost a bit of weight is it dangerous. me struggling aswel have to imagine imdrinkin a mcdonalds milkshake or sumat!
aww im well hungry i felt great b4 now i feel crap xxredhedxx

hi tanya thanks 4 that 4 the past 2 dayz only had 2 and a half portions.someone i no is doing that and she lost a bit of weight is it dangerous. me struggling aswel have to imagine imdrinkin a mcdonalds milkshake or sumat!
aww im well hungry i felt great b4 now i feel crap xxredhedxx
all your vitimains and nutrients 'i think' are in the 3 and thats why you need to take all 3,,

thanks tanya xxxxxx
i dont no how you keep up with everyones posts not read alot of them i crap with computers.i dont no who to reply to,think i needed to ask few questions to get them out the way.JUST DONT NO WHAT IM BLOODY DOIN ARRRRRRR XXX:confused:

i'm just a lazy cow,,the sun is shining and my hubby out gardening but i much rather sit here and find new posts,,lol

thanks tanya xxxxxx
i dont no how you keep up with everyones posts not read alot of them i crap with computers.i dont no who to reply to,think i needed to ask few questions to get them out the way.JUST DONT NO WHAT IM BLOODY DOIN ARRRRRRR XXX:confused:
You'll soon be an expert lol where abouts in Manc are you ?

You'll soon be an expert lol where abouts in Manc are you ?

me in bury,yes i no im a bury bumpkin.im not a scally thow some people think i talk like one sometimes i guess i just pick up bad habbits xxx u only down the rd aint u x

Last edited:
i'm just a lazy cow,,the sun is shining and my hubby out gardening but i much rather sit here and find new posts,,lol

i know,its all i seem to want to do its great int it,tellys crap carnt be ar*ed doin any house work so here i am,and whats the point of gardening yet the weeds guna grow bk sraight away,tell him to get his butt inside and give you some tlc nxt time.lol xx

me in bury,yes i no im a bury bumpkin.im not a scally thow some people think i talk like one sometimes i guess i just pick up bad habbits xxx where you any how

Lol, not too far away from you hun, in Rochdale...again; it's just unfortunate i was born here ...not a scally either ....

Lol, not too far away from you hun, in Rochdale...again; it's just unfortunate i was born here ...not a scally either ....

i was born somewhere even rougher,longsite other side of moss side,thats why we moved when i was young,but hate it when people sterotype you for livin in a certain area d you ever get that it bugs me! its gud that you on a high today cant wait to see noticeable results for myself,but usually needs to be celebrated proper with booze.its not on xxredhedxx

Back