Handmade burger Co! Please Help!

Kim_bee

Going out for lunch with the OH tomorrow, he really wants to go to the handmade burger company, has anyone been before and can give me an estimate on syns? I was thinking one of the chicken burgers would be lowest. but I cant find any nutritional information for them.

Thanks!

Hi , I went to the gourmet burger company and you can get all the burgers with out the bun and they come with a salad instead! Then just count a few syns unless for chargrilling I dunno if the handmade burger co is the same! I know this is abiy late sorry x

I had a look at the menu a few weeks ago, all the burgers sounded tempting and i'm not sure i'd have the will power to sit there and eat the best option while DH scoffed burger and chips so we went elsewhere.

They will sell you a burger without the sourdough bun and give you a portion on coleslaw instead (I'm sure this would be almost the syns of the bun!). The chargrilled chicken burger without bun is prob one of the better options if you still want a burger, I would count a few syns for oil on the grill.

I thought the chargrilled chicken skewers would prob be the best option, either plain or with the lemon and coriander marinade. They advertize an allergy menu so I guess they would be able to tell you what is in the lemon and coriander marrinade. As a side I think either the salad with dressing on side, chargrilled veg (syned for grill oil) or the corn on cob.

They do have some salad options, which would also be good and I was tempted by the Super salad of beans but for the lowest syns you'd need the sunflower seeds and French dressing on the side.

Hope you got on ok. I have to say I'm tempted to go one day and just syn the most tempting burger on the menu!

I went for the chargrilled chicken, no sauces, and just synned the bun. Still a massive portion and really filling! Its well worth a trip, and really delicious.

Did consider the smaller burgers they do for kids, if i really fancied something with meat in it!

Back