hands up if you miss corned beef & macaroni cheese lol

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hey anyone remember the SW when you could have corned beef on a red day and macaroni cheese in ya quiche,
Oh those were the days.....
i remember being able to lose my weight really quickly when it was like that:party0023:
hey these smilies are cool!

anyhoooo...anyone remember :rolleyes:
Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember that from when I did SW. I almost lived on corned beef for a while.

Its amazing what you can do with corned beef if your hungry.....ill say no more lol
Ruthy xxx

Batchelors mild cheese and broccoli mixed with just water is free on Green days and makes quite a nice quiche!

I looovvvveeeee corned beef and i have 1/2 a small tin of it for 3.5 syns, oooooh yummy corned beef hash!! (with an egg of course!)

I say bring corned beef back whooooohoooooooo..... in moderation

how?

i'll only tell if u promise too do it! :D

Meant too serve: 3
Yeah i just eat the whole thing!

12oz Macaroni
6 LARGE spring onions
Mushrooms
Garlic
10oz cherry tomatoes
Frylight
3oz Cheese (use an oz of cheese per person)
2 Eggs
1 Tsp Dijon Mustard (i add 2/3 cause i love it)
500g Natural yogurt (low fat)

Preheat oven too 200

Cook the macaroni- drain and set aside

Chop the spring onions- half the cherry tomatoes - slice the mushrooms

Heat a frying pan sprayed with frylight-

Add the spring onions- tomatoes- mushrooms with the garlic

Cook for 2/3 mins Then add 100ml of cold water

Cook until absorbed

Add the macaroni & the stuff in the frying pan into a dish (stirred in)

Grate the cheese and lightly beat the eggs- mix together the cheese- eggs- yogurt- and mustard

Pour into the dish

Bake for about 10-20 mins or until the set and cheese topping is lightly golden (keep an eye on it-)

PLEASE PLEASE TRY IT AND REPORT BACK! IT IS SOOOO NICE- PROMISE:D

oooo, sounds gorgeous will try that at the weekend (got to go shopping first) Thank you for that and will let you know how delicious it was!!! :)

i used to do sw a loooong time ago.. and im sure at one point tinned macaroni was free.. at least i think.. or it was only teenie tiny syns.. and then when i was doing it.. they were like.. actually.. its not anymore.. its a million syns.. gutted..
x x x

ooh I love them both! Hubby makes a gorgeous corned beef pie, drools

I am going to try to mac and cheese recipe this weekend, thanks for that, looks lush!!

Mmm thanks Sejay that sounds lovely, gonna have to try it - it'll be on my list for next week

Back