Hanging my head in shame and coming back for like the millionth time

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
I failed totally last time and stopped posting as I always do but am back today with renewed enthusiasm and determination. I am soooo ready to lose this weight once and for all!Going to update my stats now as obviously I went mad and gained while not on the diet-I have been looking at pictures of when I lost weight last time for inspiration and aim to get further than that this time!I'm doing slim and save at the mo but have a small exante order on the way too so I am sorted for the next 6 weeks diet wise.I am excited today but know how hard I will find the first month-once I have got through a month I find it much easier.Being single I don't have anything planned -no parties or going out or anything so at least I won't be tempted that way.
I am a daily weigher so will be updating one ticker every day and one once a week as that keeps me motivated.My current weight is -takes deep breath-149.9 kilos-well that was yesterday-today it was 148.8.so yesterday was 23 stone 8lbs :eek: Heaviest I've ever been-no wonder my knee doesn't like it.
My doctor is really pushing me to have weight loss surgery but I'm terrified of that option so this is the way I have to do it.Wish me luck!

I will be on this diet for a fair amount of time so will be following your diary.

How old is your child?

Good luck you can do it x x

I have 6 children ranging from 18 down to 3.5 :)

Well day 1 was OK-had my 4 packs and water and coffee and tea.Started to feel hungry late evening so distracted myself with the computer.Slept ok but had some weird dreams. My ex has stressed me out this morning already so having a coffee and shake and on here to not give in to temptation.The older kids have gone to the cinema,the younger ones are back off holiday in approx 2 hours(is it bad that I've enjoyed them being away?lol).I should be cleaning the kitchen but don't trust myself yet alone in there so staying away.Will do it when the kids are back from the cinema.Might go to the allotment later depending on what the weather does.Don't have much energy today but I know that's normal in the first days of the diet.Knee still hurting-it'll be interesting to see when it stops.

Hey... Welcome back! I've just returned this week too after a big break and putting all the weight I lost last time back on! We have a similar amount to lose so ill keep checking back to see how you're doing!

Good luck :)

Hey... Welcome back! I've just returned this week too after a big break and putting all the weight I lost last time back on! We have a similar amount to lose so ill keep checking back to see how you're doing!

Good luck :)

Good luck to you too :) It's easier when you have someone with a similar amount to lose isn't it?

Good luck to you too :) It's easier when you have someone with a similar amount to lose isn't it?

Definately! I somehow feel so much more determined this time... Utterly disgusted and disappointed with myself, lost 60lbs and its all back on following 12 weeks in an air cast after damaging my Achilles' tendon. Just feel so cross that I used not being able to exercise as an excuse to stop dieting too and arrrrgggghhhhhh! Feel cross lol. Anyway I'm back on it now so it's all good!

I'd lost 7 stone then got pregnant and it all went back on again plus more :( I know what you mean about feeling disgusted with yourself.

I'd lost 7 stone then got pregnant and it all went back on again plus more :( I know what you mean about feeling disgusted with yourself.

sounds cheesy but what is done is done... Can only look forward now :)

Yes very true.My ex has upset me today but I am determined to not go for food for comfort this time.

Yes very true.My ex has upset me today but I am determined to not go for food for comfort this time.

Just keep drinking the water and thinking about how imaging it will be on weigh in day when the scales are down!

Yep all the kids are back now and driving me mad straight away LOL.I don't have enough energy for little kids it seems.

Just keep drinking the water and thinking about how imaging it will be on weigh in day when the scales are down!

Yep that's what I'm doing.And imagining a few months down the line too.

I failed totally last time and stopped posting as I always do but am back today with renewed enthusiasm and determination. I am soooo ready to lose this weight once and for all!Going to update my stats now as obviously I went mad and gained while not on the diet-I have been looking at pictures of when I lost weight last time for inspiration and aim to get further than that this time!I'm doing slim and save at the mo but have a small exante order on the way too so I am sorted for the next 6 weeks diet wise.I am excited today but know how hard I will find the first month-once I have got through a month I find it much easier.Being single I don't have anything planned -no parties or going out or anything so at least I won't be tempted that way.
I am a daily weigher so will be updating one ticker every day and one once a week as that keeps me motivated.My current weight is -takes deep breath-149.9 kilos-well that was yesterday-today it was 148.8.so yesterday was 23 stone 8lbs :eek: Heaviest I've ever been-no wonder my knee doesn't like it.
My doctor is really pushing me to have weight loss surgery but I'm terrified of that option so this is the way I have to do it.Wish me luck!

I'm there with you on this!!! I bet we've been on here white together at the same time s few times in the past! I've joined ww just to help reduce my appetite because I had s baby 9 weeks ago & gained so much weight due to cravings and just being a pig! So now I have the fighting task of losing 5 stone or more! I've lost 7lbs in my first week but in used to s&s losses if around a stone I my first week so I'm a little disheartened but I know that if I can manage another week or so then my appetite will be reduced and I can start s&s and really shift this weight! Anyway good luck, will keep popping in to see how your getting on :)

7 lbs in a week is really really good on a non meal replacement diet:) Some people on a vlcd only get that sort of weight loss.

I'm doing OK-had my first shake early today as was feeling a bit wobbly.Was pleased to have lost some on the scales this morning.Think I'm pretty much in ketosis-definitely got the horrible taste in my mouth ...yuck!

7 lbs in a week is really really good on a non meal replacement diet:) Some people on a vlcd only get that sort of weight loss.

I'm doing OK-had my first shake early today as was feeling a bit wobbly.Was pleased to have lost some on the scales this morning.Think I'm pretty much in ketosis-definitely got the horrible taste in my mouth ...yuck!

Yeah true, but I'm used to big losses but like I said I'm not ready just yet to start my baby is 9 weeks today so I'm hoping when she's about 12wks I can start that when's s&s said its best to start after having a baby!
Urghhh lovely ketosis hey!!!! It really is with it though the losses will be brill :) you'll start feeling better about yourself in no time x

If you're breastfeeding I'd leave it till at least 6 months as it will most likely reduce your milk supply-it did for me.I'm in the right frame of mind this time to lose weight.I think the last few times I tried after having my last baby I was doing it half heartedly and didn't really try very hard to resist temptation whereas this time I am going about it totally differently.Hopefully by Christmas I will have made a significant dent in my weight and will have to buy new clothes :D

If you're breastfeeding I'd leave it till at least 6 months as it will most likely reduce your milk supply-it did for me.I'm in the right frame of mind this time to lose weight.I think the last few times I tried after having my last baby I was doing it half heartedly and didn't really try very hard to resist temptation whereas this time I am going about it totally differently.Hopefully by Christmas I will have made a significant dent in my weight and will have to buy new clothes :D

No not Breast feeding anymore had to give up at 3 weeks for medical reasons! I know what you means its taken me to week 8 before I could mentally get myself into gear!!!l I s half heartedly tried numerous times in the past and lasted a day or two I think once you've completed a full week then your off and running! You will have made a huge dent my Xmas Huni! I lost 4 stone in just over 3 months a couple if years back on s&s and I was no were near the weight I am now! So once I get started on it in a few weeks I'm hoping for big losses again as we are getting married next May I need to start dress shopping around Xmas time!!! Eeeeek no pressure or anything!!! Ha!! Just think you will be able to go wild in those January sales and dress that new figure of yours up :)

Back