Hanging my head in shame and coming back for like the millionth time

I'll be doing four packs too. The mind games get too complicated for me if I mix in 'normal' food.

You know what's weird though-I am loving cooking and baking right now.I used to HATE it!!

I'm so tired today...I need more sleep.My ex stressed me out yesterday-turned up and was hassling me grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I also had my little dog that I have adopted turn up yesterday so was all very exciting.Here she is

null_zpsf701eafe.jpg

Isn't she lovely?

Diet is going perfectly.Not even tempted by anything :) I was hoping my black trousers would be ok for another month but I don't know if they will be.They're getting a bit baggy.

I'm so tired today...I need more sleep.My ex stressed me out yesterday-turned up and was hassling me grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I also had my little dog that I have adopted turn up yesterday so was all very exciting.Here she is

Isn't she lovely?

Diet is going perfectly.Not even tempted by anything :) I was hoping my black trousers would be ok for another month but I don't know if they will be.They're getting a bit baggy.

Awww she is beautiful :) well done on the inch loss! Bet it feels good that your clothes are getting baggy :)

Back