hangover carbfest yesterday :(

shellyb_78

Hiya well I blew 5 weeks of low carbs yesterday due to drinking to muchh gin on Friday night and I'm gutted I had a few chips some crisps n chocolate :( I am now dreading the scales am back in the zone today but I'm gutted does anyone know how this blip is gonna affect me ? From a very disapointed shelly x

Hi Shelly

Hard to say what effect it will have - but the best thing is just to drink a bucketload of water and keep the faith :) From one who has done this too :)

Hiya I drank loads yesterday nothing else bit water and will be doing for the forseeable future :( I just praying I don't put loads back on :( !!

Dont be too hard on yourself, whats done is done, draw a line under it, refocus and get back on on the plan. Dont worry if your scales go up a little, you know they will come back down as soon as you are back low carbing.

Those moments when we 'go off track' happens to us all, dont think you have ruined 5 weeks of dieting, you have most definately not. The sooner you get back on track the better you will feel. Good luck x ;)

Awww thanks I back on today and totally focused now I ve got over my blip n not gonna weigh myself for a week x

A good plan Shelly, keep off the scales for a while, well done for getting back on track so soon.

I know when ive gone 'off plan' previously it's been an excuse and turned into a two week binge bender eating EVERYTHING in sight! :eek: xx

I did the same on Friday night and Saturdays food was a disaster - pulled well back today, not eaten great as could not be bothered to go in the kitchen much but will be back on track tomorrow properly - lots of water will be consumed too. As long as you put it behind you and get back to it you will be fine - plus it has put me off drinking for a while lol

I'm famous for this too. Draw a big line underneath it and move on. Don't turn it in to a week long carb fest, get right back on the horse. You could even be surprised at WI.

Back