Hangover Food

Auburn

x x x
Hello.. feeling a wee bit delicate this morning... whats the ideal SW friendly hangover breakfast?x

Hello! Supposed to be a good fry up, isn't it? If you can do it the SW way I'm sure you'll feel better in no time..... also the renowned Prairie Oyster cocktail (syn free)

Drink Recipe: Prairie Oyster
Prairie Oyster
crnr.gif

1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon Tomato Juice
1 whole Egg Yolk
2 dashes Vinegar
1 dash Pepper
Pour in order in a wine glass taking good care of not breaking the yolk.

Mind you, I think the thought of the raw egg in that would send me diving back under the covers again. Cheers, anyway! :)

Auburn said:
Hello.. feeling a wee bit delicate this morning... whats the ideal SW friendly hangover breakfast?x

Bacon eggs quorn sausage beans are all free and chuck in some grilled toms and mushrooms for super free. Have a bowl of ceral with it or some toast for your heb. Mmmmmm.

Defiantely a SW friendly cooked breakfast, or an omelette with any free food of you choice, or cheese as the hexa

I'd have some melon and then a breakfast pitta: toasted wholemeal pitta stuffed with scrambled egg, sliced (cooked) quorn sausage, lean bacon and cheese (use a cheese single if you want to pretend you're eating a McMuffin ;) ).

Or maybe a bacon sandwich, if I ever found the mythical Nimble White. ;)

Plumfoodie said:
I'd have some melon and then a breakfast pitta: toasted wholemeal pitta stuffed with scrambled egg, sliced (cooked) quorn sausage, lean bacon and cheese (use a cheese single if you want to pretend you're eating a McMuffin ;) ).

Or maybe a bacon sandwich, if I ever found the mythical Nimble White. ;)

They sell it in our tescos, not worth it tbh.

Ooooh thank you all :)

The boy provided beans & a frylight egg on toast, with grilled tomatoes, all the while shouting through from the kitchen "is this Slimming World friendly?" Lol. He's a good un!

Liking the idea of a SW mcmuffin, very much!

Ps woodmouse... that drink sounds vile lol!

They sell it in our tescos, not worth it tbh.

Good to know!

The boy provided beans & a frylight egg on toast, with grilled tomatoes, all the while shouting through from the kitchen "is this Slimming World friendly?" Lol. He's a good un!

That's so sweet, gave me a smile! :)

Back