HANNAH DUMPS RICKY! What do you think of this???

Hannah Waterman and Ricky Groves split | Mail Online

What do you think of this?

Part of me thinks there must be some underlying reasons to it all... but if she really has dumped him cos she feels slim and sexy and wants to live the life of a single girl... i hope she can keep the weight off!

She may be skinny now but my god she looks old and tbh she is still unlucky in the looks department! Just my opinion.

Awww bless him, I liked his goofy Gary Hobbs character!! :D

hahaha agreed!

I cant believe she dumped him as soon as she got skinny like!

unfortunately i know only too well how hannah feels as i was in the same boat. i was with my x 3.5 yrs then lost 12 stone and found myself in the arms of a younger, sexier man. But my x admitted to me than he knew once i lost all the weight he'd lose me. All of a sudden the compliments roll and in and the offers are there and so is temptation......i can totally understand the situation...but in reflection, i was a cow for what i did and now 100% regret it!

Who knows why they split. I wouldnt believe anything the papers say. The media can be so cruel to overweight people or anyone come to think of it. She has an enormous pressure to keep her new figure. I know how bad it can be by just being a normal person when you feel that people are waiting for you to put it all back on. I wouldnt judge her at all.

Hmmmm, I have never liked her much anyway, great she feels more confident but must have put a huge dent in his confidence!
Was she only there cos she felt she couldn't do any better?
He's best off without her!

awww...actually, I feel quite sad about that..I must admit, I thought they were really strong! I remember reading about them and the life they led and it all seemed pretty normal.

I suppose the both of them have been in the limelight recently....you just wonder whether it had anything to do with it.

He lost quite a bit of weight as well on Strictly....maybe he had a fling and she found out!! You just never know...

But, yes, her body looks great but her face looks hollow..I saw an ad of hers only today and was quite shocked actually!

Back