Hannah's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

12th January 2013

Breakfast/Lunch: bacon sandwich (HEX B)

Dinner: Jacket Potato skins stuffed with quark, spring onions, peppers and bacon, topped with light mozarella (HEX A) with baked beans

Syns: weight watchers chocolate brownie dessert: 8.5 syns
boyfriend made me the bacon sandwich and didn't take the fat off so have to count 4 syns for that :(

The jacket potato skins were yummy, just bake a jacket potato until done then cut in half and scoop out the flesh. Mix the flesh with quark, bacon, spring onion and pepper and put the mixture back into the skins. Top with light cheese from HEX A allowance and put back into the oven til the cheese has melted. Really easy comfort food slimming world style :) xx

13th January 2013

Breakfast/Lunch: We went to the harvester for lunch. I love harvester and it was tough to avoid my usual choices :( I had salad (lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn, a few bits of pineapple and fat free vinaigrette) and for main I had skinless flame grilled chicken breast with rice and chilli, garlic and spring onion sauce. It was nice and I didn't feel too hard done by, even when my boyfriend ordered burger and chips :(

Dinner: For dinner I made chicken breast with cajun seasoning, slimming world potato wedges with paprika and salad

Syns: sauce at harvester: 3.5 syns
Butter: 2 syns
Two treatsize crunchies: 8 syns

Even though I've been sticking to the plan, I feel like I'm being naughty cos I still get to eat chocolate! I am worried that I wont have lost weight but I think thats just me being silly! I have noticed that my stomach seems to be flatter which is good, but it will take time to see some real changes I think! I hope all my fellow SWers are having a good start to the year; we can do it! Xx

14th January 2013

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich ( HEX B) and a banana

Lunch: wholemeal pasta with homemade tomato sauce, sweetcorn and chicken, pineapple and an apple

Dinner: garlic and chilli chicken with salad and SW chips

Syns: 1 tablespoon of ketchup: 1 syn
Galaxy Bubbles bar: 8.5 syns

I could of killed for a mcdonalds last night, really couldn't be arsed to cook and I was tired and hungry. But I resisted, reluctantly, and dinner was nice. This morning I weighed myself, not a good idea! I'd only lost a quarter of a pound, so I wasn't too pleased cos I was hoping for more. But I have eaten out three times and went to the bfs parents for dinner, so maybe I've miscalculated the syns. So I'm feeling a bit down and cravings seem to be taking advantage of my lapse in motivation. Dying for a cinnamon swirl and mcdonalds chips! Grrr if only! Xxx

Ugh, I really blew it tonight!

Breakfast: banana, muller light

Lunch: pasta with homemade tomato sauce, sweetcorn and bacon

Dinner: I felt so crap and tired that I had mcdonalds and cake! :( I think I probably scoffed about 35 syns :s still I managed 12 days of being 100% and slip ups happen right?! Just gotta draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow. Think I'm going to avoid the scales until next week and try and up my superfree intake. Got a mother of a stomach ache now, really makes you notice how crap eating crap makes you feel! Xxx

16th January 2012

Breakfast: Banana, toffee muller light and one alpen light (1/2 HEX B)

Lunch: Tomato and herb mug shot, apple, muller light and one alpen light (1/2 HEX B)

Dinner: Didn't go too well tonight. My bf was in a horrible mood and went straight to bed when we got in. He lives with flat mates and I wasn't going to cook and wash up by myself down there so I didn't bother cooking. Went home to my parents for a couple of days and when I got in I was exhausted and starving so I just had two bits of toast with peanut butter and jam. Naughty and not SW :(

Syns
Two pieces of bread:9 syns
Jam: 2 syns
Peanut Butter: 4 syns
Spread: 2 syns
One roses strawberry chocolate: 2 syns

Grrrrr!

How are you getting on at the moment Hannah?

Thinking of starting a blog on here myself to keep me motivated.....and hopefully shame me out of being too greedy :eek:

Back