Hannah's Healthy Habits

bexyboo said:
Ooo well done. Get you. I cancelled my membership for the gym, just have a classes one now.

Hope you have a good day today :) xx

I love the classes so will try and fit some of them in too, knees were sore this morning from all the exercise though :(

bexyboo said:
Yeah I bet, I could walk very well for 5 days after my gym induction, though it was more of a person training session! Hehe :) I love aqua fit and zumba xx

I like aqua fit but can't imagine doing zumba, I get all embarrassed and have no coordination at all!! I'd rather do a weights class or circuits, slow and controlled moves are more my thing. The gym that I went to doesn't have a pool unfortunately so will have to go to the local leisure centre for aqua fit.

image-3603128928.jpg

Yummy roasters in the actifry :0)

Wed 26th oct
B: bacon, eggs and porridge HEA & HEB
S: fruit, graze box 4 syns
L: cold gammon and salad, yogurt
D: pasta & sauce

Last edited:
It was my first night back at SW class last night and came away very motivated so I went food shopping at a silly hour last night but very glad I did as I have yummy food in my fridge to make my first 'proper' week back on track a great one!
B: bacon, poached eggs, beans and brown sauce (1syn) followed later by 2 ww wholemeal toast and low sugar jam with a coffee (1syn and part of HEA)

S: fruit salad made up of melon, apple, grapes and clementine

L: large mixed salad with ham, black pepper cottage cheese and beetroot salad and a small jacket potato

S: hifi deluxe and coffee (6syns and part HEA)

D: beef dupiazza and basmati rice (slimming eats recipe)
P: 0% greek yog with sweetener and a banana

Out for my colleagues leaving party tonight so I'm making sure I have tea before I go so I'm not tempted by the buffet!

Here's to a good 'first' day :)

Here's my breakfast part 1

image-1892032358.jpg

Last edited:
B: oat so simple (HEA HEB)
L: sushi (1.5) rice time (1) carrot sticks and fruit
S: hi fi bar (heb)
D: roast potatoes and loads of veg and gravy (2) Greek yog and clementine
S: mug shot

Last edited:
Saturday 29th October
Ee day
B: oat so simple hea&heb
L: beef dupiaza soup with udon noodles

image-3142682365.jpg

S: banana and yogurt
D: chicken with BNS, carrots and sweet potatoes
P: cherries, mango and greek yog
Syns= gravy 2 hi fi bar 6

Last edited:
Morning all, I have a rather poorly little boy again, he's got croup and a horrible cold. I didn't get the extra hour in bed either due to Stan coughing so much and waking up early :(
I'm planning a good food day today and hoping to get to the gym later today if Stan improves.
B: bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and brown sauce 1syn

image-2621581073.jpg

Late lunch: carvery :) (but something at home if he's still poorly)
Supper: egg on toast (heb)
Syns: ww bread 3, Alpen bar 3, gravy and any oil/butter on veg at carvery 8 = 15

Hope everyone else had a nice extra hours sleep and have a lovely day :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately my little man is so poorly i had to stay in all day and so my yummy carvery lunch ended up being a sweet and sour uncle bens rice time and a yogurt :( never mind hope he gets better soon so I can get out of the house!!

Feeling awful today, the whole family have some sort of virus so we're all home. All I've had is two toast and an apple today so far, meant to be going to my MiL for Halloween celebrations tonight, chilli, lamb curry and syn free sausages but at the moment all I want is nurofen and my bed :0(

Evening all, it did me the world of good going out tonight, had a lovely evening, I ended up having 4 syn free sausages, 1 White finger roll a smidgen of relish and a small slice of choc cake (for medicinal purposes only) here is a photo of my gorgeous little man and his nanny all dressed up for trick or treat time

image-1241791735.jpg

bexyboo said:
Aww bless Stan he looks soo cheery. Is he feeling better now? How are you feeling now? Have a good day x

Morning, he is a little better yes, I've packed him off to nursery today so hope it will take his mind off the nasty cough and cheer him up. I'm fine, working from home today and hubby is still home poorly (completely unlike him). Hoping to get some fresh air today and hopefully some good food.
Im going for a green day today as I fancy some stodge

B: porridge
S: apple and grapes
L: jacket with beans and large salad
P: Greek yog and cherries
D: pasta of some sort
Syns: mini milk 1.5
HEB porridge and hifi
HEA milk and milk

Back