Hannah's Healthy Habits

Was 100% yesterday, blew it again today, I am officially a self saboteur :0( class tomorrow and I'm staying and having a well deserved kick up the bum from my leader. There's always next week!

Ee day
B: mc donalds White coffee (LARGE) 1.5 syns
2 bacon, 1 egg then 2 wholemeal toast HEB with a tbls of marmalade 2 syns
L: jacket potato with black pepper cottage cheese, a packet of pastrami and some gherkins, followed by lots of fruit
S: fat free greek yogurt with a sugar free jelly 1/2 syn
D: pork loin, loads of free veg and McCain rustic chips 2 syns and gravy 2

B: 2 bacon, 2 egg and porridge HEB
L: h/m cauliflower and horseradish sauce soup, grapes and a clementine with onken apple and mango yog
S: snack a jacks 5 syns
D: roast chicken and h/m chips 2 syns for oil.
Small cappuccino HEA banana

B: OSS
L: p&s
D: chips 4 syns egg and beans
S: corentto 7 syns, hifi bar HEB
Greek yogurt and raisins 2 syns
Jumbo choc snack a jack 3 syns
16 syns total

Out dancing with the girls tonight, need to avoid the chip shop on the way home :eek:s

Last edited:
Only 2 diet cokes consumed last night and no food, although I was tempted by the kebab shop, but as I was on a green day I couldn't even have chicken meat and salad, I decided to pass and come home to bed.
Going to cook a nice lamb roast today.
MIL has Stanley for the night tonight to give us a rest as he's still not sleeping properly, sooo looking forward to an undisturbed nights sleep :)

bexyboo said:
Well done! Did you have a good night? Have a lovely roast today :) xx

It was alright, not up to the usual standard, my friend was a little down do it could have been better.
How was your bonfire? Are you feeling better now? X

Bet she's sore today, I don't drink anymore I always fell over and was rather sicky :( I have a much better night sober

Well this week weigh in I lost 1.5lbs which took my total to 3st and 1/2 a pound :)

Then I went out on thursday with the girls for tea and it was all downhill from there, I feel rubbish after eating crap for three days so I've been shopping and I'm right back on track first thing tomorrow. I have three Xmas meals this week, wed, Thursday and Saturday!!! And not looking forward to them as I know how much I struggle to stay on plan afterwards :(

Back