Hannah's Healthy Habits

B: 1/3 of a portion of magic pancakes yuck! 2 syns
L: mahoosive veg stir fry with udon noodles
S: hifi light and apple 1/2 heb
D: ham salad with fry light caeser dressing with a big pile of roasted red pepper and red onion
Pudding some of my 1/2 syn roulade
S before run hifi light (1/2 heb)
Milky coffee before bed hea

Losing heart after sneaking a look at the scales today and they're showing a 2lb gain :( been 100% on plan all week......so disheartening. Only 2 days till weigh in, what do I do now?!?

Last edited:
Had a talk with my consultant today and told her about the cycle i've got into where i eat light - no food during wednesdays and thursdays prior to weigh in to make sure i have a loss, this is not a healthy habit for me to be having soooo this week i have a secret weigh in, she will weigh me and not write the result in my book so that if i gain (through the weight of proper food i've eaten) i wont be disheartened. I will then be able to start eating properly for a full 7 days instead of 5!
fingers crossed my weight losses improve with this change :) feeling much more positive now.

EE day
B 4 belvita breakfast biscuits 11 syns and a small skinny latte HEA
S grapes
L: JP with beans and a side salad
Ribena ice lolly 3.5 syns
S: banana, nectarine and clementine
D: all depends what sainsburys have that tickles my fancy so TBC

Last edited:
Weigh in day :eek:
Green day:
B: 1xwholemeal toast with 2 poached eggs and a tablespoon of brown sauce and a tsp of clover light 2 syns and HEB
L: 2 ryvita and 2 extra light LC triangles part hea & a hifi light for the other half of my heb A packet of French fries 4.5 syns
Candy floss 1.5 syn and sneaky choc crumbs from my sons Olympic chocolate wenlock 1 syn
Weigh in!!!!
D: pasta and sauce 1 syn and fruit
10 syns

Last edited:
Gained 1/2 pound :( but I ate proper food yesterday and today (as opposed to the lack of any food i normally consume two days before weigh in) so I'm already working on next weeks loss :)

Good morning, EE week for me

B: oat so simple (HEB) skimmed milk (HEA), strawberries (ss), clementine (s), nectarine (s)

L: jacket potato, baked beans (ss) and large salad (s), raspberry activia snack pot

Jog

D: smoked salmon, cottage cheese, salad (s), sw chips 1syns

Pudding: chocolate snack a jack 3 syns

Last edited:
Dinner :

image-473982976.jpg

image-2341244639.jpg

B1: crunchy bran and skimmed milk with a few strawberries and grapes
Gym workout
B2: three egg yolks, baked beans and a pile of fried mushrooms and red onion
S: apple and grapes and strawberries, 1 special K biscuit 2.5 syns
D: pork loin chops and cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and sweetcorn with syn free gravy (oxo cube, smash powder and seasoning)

image-1296833659.jpg

P: mini twister 2.5 syns, lychees and kiwi

B: strawberries and grapes
L: steak, LM sausages, sw chips, red onions and mushrooms. Rasp activia snackpot, lychee, alpen light (HEB 1/2)
D: egg salad
S: solero 5 syns, special k biscuit moment 5 syns, French fries 4 syns

Last edited:
Green day
B: crunchy bran and ww peach yog, nectarine
L: low fat supernoodles with a bag of wilted spinach, Greek muller 1/2 syn
S: watermelon, mango
D: grilled peppers, cous cous, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, tomato and fresh basil
Greek muller 1/2 syn 2x alpen light, fresh raspberries
S: special k biscuit moment 5 syns
Hea milk for teas

Last edited:
EE day
B: Greek muller cherry (0.5) fruit salad nectarine, grapes, apple and kiwi
S: alpen light (1/2HEB)
L: supernoodles and ratatouille with spinach, French fries (4) meringue (2.5)
S: alpen light (1/2HEB) cherry activia snackpot
D: salmon and cottage cheese salad
P: yogurt and special k biscuit moments (5)
12 syns

Last edited:
Morning
EE:
B: 2 lean bacon 1 wholemeal toast heb
S: fruit salad: melon, grapes, pineapple, grapefruit
L: cheese (HEB) jacket and salad
S: special k biscuit moments (5), banana and skinny latte (4.5)
D: chicken salad

Last edited:
Well done that's fab!

Well after a weekend off plan in Torquay for my little boys 3rd birthday I'm feeling bloated and having serious sugar cravings! I've had an apple and my hifi bars for breakfast and will be having a m&s salad for lunch, hoping to fill myself up before I have to serve out yummy party food for his little tea party at 3:00, Fingers crossed!!!! I'm ok with a little gain this week but that is what it has to be LITTLE as I worked too hard to lose this just to blow it in one weekend!

Back