Hannah's Healthy Habits

2.5lbs on over Xmas, not bad :)
Fresh week and I've set a 3lb target for myself. It is 18 weigh ins till my 30th birthday and I want to be at target 2 stone exactly. I can do it!!

In my new work dress at 12st 10lbs

image-4288394573.jpg

image-3998026758.jpg

Ee day:
B: 2 eggs scrambled, beans and mushrooms

image-2984413137.jpg

S: clementine, melon & grapes. Cherry shape yog

image-2258861140.jpg

L: mugshot, carrots, celery, pepper sticks and extra light salad cream (1 syn), malted milk (2 syns)

image-1958383364.jpg
D: smoked salmon salad

Last edited:
Change of plan for tea, I had pasta and sauce with added peppers, mushrooms and onions. That makes my day a green day but I only have cereal so I think I'll have a double portion to make my 2 HEB's. I had a small skinny latte earlier so that'll take care of one of my Hea's and the milk in my cereal will be another :)

Ee day
B: porridge made with water, skinny latte (HEA & HEB)
L: jacket potato and roasted vegetables

image-262853516.jpg

Shape delight (0.5 syn)
S: special k biscuits (5 syn)
D: smoked salmon salad with new potatoes and extra light salad cream

image-1557402250.jpg

Pudding 1/8 of scan bran carrot and apple cake (1 syn)

hi I'm here to sub your food looks sooo nice x

I'm starting sw next week so your diary is really gonna help me x

EE DAY
B: 1/8 scan bran carrot and apple cake (1 syn)
Shape delight strawberry yog, melon and mango

image-1073834479.jpg

L: M&S vegetable bake (4.5 syns) with sliced ham

image-3530547137.jpg

D: roasted chicken thighs with Spanish potatoes and roasted veg

P: rice pudding
Mmm

I've rejoined the gym and I'm signing up the the Bristol 10k in may, a few days before my 30th birthday and trip to Benidorm with 20 other ladies, exciting times ahead and both great incentives to keep on plan :)

Went to my first session of running club last night, wow it was hard. 2 mile jog felt like a half marathon. I'm soooo unfit, but I did it and I feel great for it today, sore and stiff, but great :)
Bring on weigh in tomorrow!!

Tea tonight was delish, I had savoury mince packed with onions and mushrooms served with aunt bessies carrot & swede mash and green beans followed by a clementine and alpen light yummy!

Well my life has been a little hectic and unsettled for the past month so I've gone off the rails a bit, I'm going to face the scales tomorrow but I've done a big shop and I'm all prepared for a great week on plan. Only 5 weeks till my 30th birthday girls weekend in Benidorm, 20 of us going and I can't wait!!! Then I come back and it's my birthday, I'd love to be close to target on my birthday, 30 and slim and happy please :)

Red day today:
B: hm latte (HEA), 2 poached eggs on 2 ryvita, 2 ryvita with strawberry jam (HEB + 2 syns) and an apple
L: Smoked salmon and cottage cheese salad
D: pork rib chops (5 syns) carrots, green beans and asparagus
P: crunchy bran HEB and shape delight desert yog (0.5 syns)

Having an awful time at the moment, my poor grandad is slowly passing away in hospital so I've been by his bedside and supporting my mum, it's heartbreaking and so hard not to comfort eat :( I know it does me no good and will make me feel worse in the long run.
I'm so close to my goal and my 30th birthday, I don't want to blow it now.

B: banana pre run
E: 5 mile run
B2: magic porridge (HEB) with strawberries and apple
L: pulled pork and hm coleslaw (2 syns)
Greek yog (0.5 syns) Allen light (3 syns) mini twister (2 syns)

Last edited:
Back