Hannah's Healthy Habits

Feeling great been on track for the past week and feel sooo much better for it! Off to Benidorm a week today for my 30th birthday and will be wearing all my new outfits that I bought to show off my 4st 4lb lighter body :p

Preparing for the Bristol 10k tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous but im sure the crowd will carry us round. I treated myself to a pre holiday pampering and had my eyelash extensions done 1367689255922.jpg
Im having my hair dip dyed later and my tan done tomorrow after the run (don't want to sweat it all off)
Can't wait for my holiday :p

Back to class on thursday, fresh class and fresh start is just what I need to shift this last stone :)

Re: Hannah's last push to target

The class was great and I've come away very motivated to get to target once and for all. I weighed in at 12st exactly so 18lbs to go to target.

B: 2 poached eggs and two slices of thick ham

L: 2 m and s mini subs with ham (heb), hoops and crosses (4 syns), raspberry activia snack pot, satsuma, grapes

S: apple, hifi light (3 syns)

D: TBC

Last edited:
Ee day:
B: 2 scrambled eggs with beans followed by yogurt and a satsuma
L: chilli noodles in weatherspoons (1 syn) latte (hea)
S: sw roasties, pear, 2 hifi light (heb), grapes, cherry tomatoes
D: gammon and salad

Last edited:
So syns today
1 chilli noodles
2.5 mini twister
1 clover lighter
4.5 sour cream and chilli curls

9 for the day :thumbup:

Weighed in at 11.4 1/2 tonight, only 8.5lbs till target!!!! How exciting. Only 1.5lbs till my 4.5 st award so thats my aim for this week x

Another 1/2lb off this week after a bit of messing around. 11.2 1/2 now. Id love to be in the 10's next week so im going to have a red week x

Two weeks off plan and a whopping 5.5lbs gain, self sabotage at its finest. Never mind, climb back on the wagon and it'll be back off in no time! 6 weeks till my holiday :)

Two weeks off plan and a whopping 5.5lbs gain, self sabotage at its finest. Never mind, climb back on the wagon and it'll be back off in no time! 6 weeks till my holiday :)

Been there, got the well-worn t-shirt!! ;)

Well done on climbing back on the wagon, Hannah :D

P x

B: lychee
L: apple
D: asda chickpea dhal, rice fusion (2 syns)
Banana
A: milk
B: 4 ryvita
S: vimto ice lolly (2 syns)

Last edited:
B: 1 Harrogate sauasage (4 syns) 3 bacon, two eggs and brown sauce (1 syn)
Rhubarb activia yog and coffee (milk from hea)

Last edited:
Back