Hannah's journey continues

I'm delighted LadyT. :)

Happy Mother's Day to you all! I have given my instructions for no edible gifts - hee hee!

I do have "lunch" today at my sister's but she knows I'm doing LL and there will be no pressure from her to eat. She is a chef so there will be tempting things to avoid!! :eek:

So Dear Diary,

I went to the gym again yesterday, but already am a little bored of being so conservative about how much I do. I want to ease myself in gently and dont want to slow my loss down. But, I will have to add some variety or knowing me I will fizzle out due to lack of interest. CBA!! When I'm a bit fitter I will maybe go to some classes. :eek:

Back to work this week so the plan is to go in my lunch break, some of my team do go, our office is currently opposite. Trust me to decide to join as we are about to relocate, been working there for nearly 4 years and only been in recently to buy a Latte from the expensive concession. Why does coffee Costa so much? :coffee:

With LL to pay for and gym membership now I'm taking my own posh coffee to work in a flask so I can have it at my desk. Posh coffee and this site are what keeps me going at the moment.

Have a great Sunday people :happy036:

Dear Diary,

A tough day today.

Lunch at my sisters was not as easy as I thought it would be.

She had gone to a lot of trouble, making a traditional Sunday lunch, wont put too many details but a roast with ALL the trimmings. And being a pastry chef 3 desserts of extreme loveliness. One made from a book I had given her at Christmas. (Load up the guilt sis!)

Her attitude was have a day off the diet and start again tomorrow. After complimenting me on my weight loss and saying how she could see it in my face!! Grr!!

So I had two courses - one soup pack and one bar. Lots of fizzy water and then black coffee during dessert.

Then we all went out in the garden, got really cold and came back in for tea and more pud. Busied myself with cutting slices for the children and then clearing up.

The downside is I now only have one pack left for the day and I feel really empty. Drinking and drinking. Feeling really cold, in fact still wearing my coat and two scarves.

On any other diet I would have eaten, and then gone to the gym. But, I dont want to knock myself out of ketosis, my losses have been small the last few weeks and I want to get to RTM asap.

I hope she has forgiven me for being such a party pooper. I think the beautiful Hydranga bush I took over for her to plant in her garden helped ease the day. I spotted it the other day and knew she would love it, she loves her gardening and flowers.

She kept saying how she had a stone to lose, but wants to do it slowly and healthily so I'm left feeling she thinks LL is a bit extreme.

I guess when I was 16 stone and desperate it was ok in her mind. But now I'm close to goal and wearing size 14's she thinks its for vanity...

Long hot bath for me I think.

Well done for staying strong. Just think you will soon be joining in with the meals again. I was looking at your stats they are brilliant hun. You have done so well in such a short space of time and you are now so close to reaching goal.

Enjoy the bath hopefully it will warm you up a bit xx

Well done Hun on your resolution. What a difficult day for u with all those goodies. Bet your feeling well pleased with yourself. Your right with ketosis. I found out the hard way. Good luck for WI. Xxxxxx

Thanks Juls,

I know all about lapsing and getting back into ketosis from previous experiences. I'm not going there again this time.

Glad you are back on track and staying strong. :) Hxx

And thank you LadyT - always so warm, generous with praise and support. :) Hxx

Anytime my lovey.

Love the avatar it's ace lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hee Hee! The Avatar is fun isnt she?

So Dear Diary,

A funny, odd, hungry sort of day.

Last day off before back to work and really not wanting to go in after a week off.

Not told anyone at work this time that I'm back doing LL again. A feel quite closed about it, and dont want people thinking "I knew she wouldnt be able to keep all that weight off!"

I wish I didnt care what others think, but I do. Ive always viewed the job as a stepping stone, but I have been there 3 1/2 years now and need to settle and view it as permanent.

With all the upset and difficult times I've had of late, at least my job has been a constant and some of my colleuges are lovely and very supportive.

I'm taking my gym kit in - as the gym is opposite my office, I want to start a regular habit of going at lunchtime for toning, and from work for cardio a few times a week. Hopefully I will be fit enough soon to go to a few classes, which are more fun but very full on for me at the moment. I've not really experienced that LL energy high that I had last time.

Will walk the dog now, in the evening sunshine - Bluebells will be out soon I can see them coming up already.

Hope everyone has had a great day. xx

So Dear Diary,

Not my best day! Packs wise I stuck to the plan. I knew there would be birthday c**es at work so I took a chopped up Nut Fudge bar in with me to nibble with my coffee when temptation and encouragement to join in became strong.

All good - but I had to miss my WI tonight. I felt so poorly at work all I wanted to do was get home, have a bath and lie down. I'm in my PJ's now. I think I'm getting tonsillitis, my throat is really sore and I ache all over. I don't want to use the throat spray I was given last time as it has alcohol and sucrose in it and it knocked me out of ketosis.

Had a big strawberry shake with loads of ice just now, so thats my last pack done.

I have enough spare packs to last me a few days - so not a problem there. But I have missed the support of my group and the focus the meeting gives me.

Early night with a hot water bottle and a couple of paracetamol should help.

Hoping to come bouncing back again tomorrow.

Night al!! xx

oh Hannah!! Hugs! its horrible when you feel poorly.... but make sure you take care of yourself ok lady! Try gargling some warm water and salt xxx get well soon :)

Aww babe. Sounds like u've had a rough day. Well done for sticking to plan though. Hope you feel much in the morning hun. Sending u hugs xoxo:-D

Hope you feel better soon hon. Try drinking some cooled boiled water which according to my Mum (my medical guru) it helps to cleanse the system better than cold water - not sure how true that is but it makes me feel better when poorly, xxx

Thank you everyone for your good wishes, I means a lot :thankyou:

I feel brighter today and have been to work so much better than expected. :)

***Had a great compliment from a collegue who has been on secondment for 18 months. When I walked in today she didnt recognise me and thought I was the new girl!! (She is pencil thin and said I looked skinny!!!)***

Buzzing with happiness about that, and resisting double c**es on offer today, birthday and wedding. C**e is currency in my office :candle1:

Hope everyone has had a great day - look forward to catching up on posts later after pilates xx

Didnt make it to pilates - when I went to get changed I was very tired so decided I was pushing myself too much after yesterday.

So another early night for me I think.

Night sweet girl - well done for your 4lb loss!! xx

Think I will be forced to switch to Lite to finish up - feeling all at sea about it. -Pouting!!

Awe babes. It must be so difficult now your nearing the end. Have you thought about doing RTM as they say u can loose anything up to 11lb. Chin up hun. Were all here for you. Xxx:-DxxX

Hannah you have done so well, how can you possibly feel disappointed. You could easily hit your goal moving to RTM rather than lite, have you considered that as an option. xx

Back