Hannah's journey continues

Feeling much more positive about it all today now I've shaken that nasty bug off!! Thanks for your support as always - I will finish this.

Lite or total - I will get there xx

hey, glad ur feeling better x

I've taken time today to get my head and kitchen geared up for Lite. Although I have enough packs left to do a few more days of total, introducing Lite food is a big thing and I want to take my time making the transition.

So Dear Diary - confession time!! :busted:

I'm in a Lite group and should be doing Lite, but I had enough packs left from last time to do total and just buy 21 packs a week for a few weeks.

Now, I'm running out of spares and have to do Lite properly. I've got the guidebook and bought the cook book. With a typed up list of Lite foods, I have shopped for Lite style cooking.

Last year I had to do Lite or stop LL completely due to health problems. The transition was so abrupt I freaked out, lost the plot with food, supermarkets and shopping. Then did RTM too early as it was all too much.

I dont feel so scared of eating and food this time, as I know I kept most of the weight off and only really started to gain (12lbs) in January this year.

So without going into too much food talk, I will be having a small Lite meal this evening, about half the recommended portion. Will sit and eat it slowly until I feel full just as I learnt to do on RTM last year.

Feel better about the transition this time, and it should be all part of the journey back into the world of food and away from packs.

I would prefer to finish losing on total as I find it so much easier, but hope I will learn a lot more about me and my relationship with food by doing it this way this time.

Hope everyone has had a great day and enjoyed the sunshine. xx :eating:

So, Ive eaten my first Lite meal, left quite a lot of it, my stomach has shrunk - yipee!! :bliss:

Dont know if I should continue my diary here or move over to the Lite thread. :confused:

Aw don't leave us!!

Good luck with LLL chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww good luck with LLL Hun. You'll do great. You can still post your diary here though cause there is no diary section in the lite thread. Xxx

Thanks Ladies!!

I'm so impressed with myself I've made a Lite packed lunch to take to work today.

Eating in front of others could be interesting.

Have a great day all xx

Forgot to add- Lite foods and portions have changed quite a bit since last year. So new list needed for shopping & meal ideas.

Xx

Looking forward to hearing how it goes today and with Lite In general. have a great day xx

The salad I took to work was fine, a little large so finished it later. Only had 30 min break so had to munch faster than I would like to so I could have a 10 min walk in the sunshine.

The down side of Lite is as I expected - now I have tasted real food I wanted a meal this evening again. However, I was focused and finished my bar, I had nibbled on earlier, with 2 big mugs of tea.

Then I had a soup to make up my last pack.

Down to bars and soups only until tuesday - breakfast will be interesting!! Monday and tuesday.

FOOD TALK BELOW

Meals so far -
* Sat - chicken breast with roasted vegetables & cajun spices (yellow pepper, red onion, courgette, leek, carrot)
* Sun - tuna salad with spoon of low fat mayo
(mixed leaves, red onion, cucumber, tomato, red pepper)

Got to work out a way to get dairy in as I dont like milky drinks. Could have a plain low fat yoghurt for breakfast I think.

Last edited:
Hannah, I've just read your diary Nd it was a lovely read. You've done so well and I'm in awe of you addressing a 12lb so quickly - you're an inspiration! You've been through a rough time and I really hope that there are some happy times on their way xxx

Thank you UmmZakaria - its a good, secure place to come and express how I'm feeling.

Definitely finding Lite more challenging than Total. I keep opening the fridge and looking in there!! Old habits and all that.

Only a soup and a bar left now, so yoghurt for breakfast, bar for lunch. Roll on group so I can stock up with packs.

FOOD TALK BELOW

Todays meal:
Chicken breast, with cauliflower mash and low fat cheese, tomatoes and cucumber.

Hope everyone has had a top day - got red cheeks from sitting in the garden for an hour earlier.

Hiya Hannah. Glad your finding lite ok. Food sounds Delish lol. I'm considering doing lite when my BMI is within range. Got a while to go yet and a holiday to contend with. It wont be long now and you'll have lost that 12lbs. Good luck Hun and stay strong. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

The 12lbs is gone Juls!! Yey!!!

I'm blasting off an extra 10lbs to get lower than last year, and to a healthy BMI.

xx

Awe well done chick. Your doing awesome. Can't see all the stats cause I use my iPhone app alot. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

***BINGE CONFESSION***

***BINGE CONFESSION***

Ive had a really bad binge!!:17729:
After another low loss - and only 1lb off at WI - I have blown it BIG TIME!!

Ive been hungry all day and had used all three packs including my bar by 2pm. :d'oh:

I went to the supermarket to get stuff to make a special breakfast for my son tomorrow, he is 18!! :party0019:I was planning to go off plan at little tomorrow and have two lite based meals instead of just the one.

Home alone after a rubbish day at the office, with all my team moaning about changes to contracts announced yesterday, and 3 year pay freeze on top.:mad:

***FOOD TALK***
So, Ive eaten a family size bag of deep fried, salty carbs, two large pieces of french crusty carb stick, with slabs of dairy and two c***s!! I ate way past hunger, now feel really uncomfortable and have indigestion. PIGGY me really did pig out. Oink, oink!!

Back to the end in in sight sabbotaging Ive done before - feel Ive really let myself down. :(

Cant undo it now - so better walk the dog again and keep busy for the rest of the evening - sigh!!

Last edited:
Aw hunny, whats done is done no point beating yourself up over it. Hope you have a great day with your son tomorrow xx

Having a planned lapse today.

Counted my packs and will have enough to do total for the rest of the week to get back on track.

Every cloud has a silver lining!!

My and my 18 year old "baby" are having a lovely day together. No packs - no worries - just fun!! Xx

Back