Hannah's journey continues

I'm the same hear brilliant reviews but it sounds tough. I wake every noting with a dull ache in my legs only because of the walking to get the horse out the field and put him back and mucking out means my arms occasionally ache. Not sure if i could cope with anything else at this stage lol defo something I will consider on RTM. You are doing so well,keep it up xx

I think the mucking out work out is every bit as good!!

I needed to change it all up a bit as I had hit a wall with the diet and having to go on Lite I feel I have more scope for exercise.

I've strayed over to other threads on the forum and got inspired to give it a go. It is the most intense workout I've ever done, but suddenly the 20 mins are over!!

Had a sneaky peek at the next levels and they look really hard!! xx

Your so energetic Hannah. It's great. Ive started walking Jodie everyday and feeling much more energised. I'm going to my first Zumba class next week. I'm anxious but looking forward. I used to hate it cause all the girls were skinny minis in leotards or crop tops and leggings and I was the one prancing around with an oversized t-shirt on. I now have bought myself a size 16 pair of pineapple joggers. Well they are a bit like yoga pants and I'm thrilled that I actually don't look too bad in them. Hope I can keep up that's all lol. Hope your having a lovely day. Xxxxxx

Your so energetic Hannah. It's great. Ive started walking Jodie everyday and feeling much more energised. I'm going to my first Zumba class next week. Xxxxxx

You dont know how bizarre that sounds to me Julz. I suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome for 5 years, which is when most of my weight piled on. :eek:

Enjoy walking Jodie it is great exercise, and rain or shine those lovely dogs of ours get us out the house every day. Scooby never says no to a walk unless its really tipping down!!

Enjoy the Zumba, its on my list of things to try!! xx

You are doing very well on this 'shredding'. Keep it up - you are very inspiring.
Oh..and I like the idea of doubling up on the bra's to keep things in place - nice one.
xx

ROFL two bras. Great.

So loving the Shred, two friends who came to the party last weekend (6 days ago) both commented today how I looked like I had lost loads more weight again this week.

I've actually only lost 1lb!! So I'm shrinking - and in the right place too - my jelly belly!! Yay!!

Loving this exercise thread it's very inspiring! I will increase mine when I get into RTM! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 bras is a fab idea! I have been known to do the same - the combo of a bra that holds them in and then another one to hold them up works a treat lol! Every time I read one of your updates it makes me even more sure I want to get this DVD when on RTM :)

Loving this exercise thread it's very inspiring! I will increase mine when I get into RTM! Xx

It tickles me that my diary has now become an exercise thread!!

Just goes to show how far I have come - I don't know myself - ha ha!! xx

Self-sabotage

Oh Dear! Dear Diary ...

Just when I start thinking I'm ready to go back into the world of real food I do something really, really silly!!! :eek:

I've taken this long weekend to focus on me, my exercise regime and food. I was coming to the decision that I don't really need LL anymore and that getting to group by 6pm is tricky on a tuesday evening as I don't finish work until 5.30pm. Its only 8 miles but in rush hour traffic its been taking me about 40 mins. Not really a big problem as weighing, doing packs and sticks etc. takes about an hour.

Having done the program and RTM last year, and now in a Lite/Management type group I'm not feeling I'm getting much from going. Was toying with the idea of switching to Exante, so I can still have shakes for breakfast and a bar in my handbag for emergencies. Or, SW to learn about healthy eating and still be weighed.

My son has a job working in Spain on a boat for the summer months, and its confirmed now that he flys out next Saturday. A fabulous opportunity for him, but I will miss him very, very much.

So it will be just me and the dog from Saturday onwards... Big adjustment to make - again.

Been thinking a lot about my ex too and wondering if we can salvage anything out of our relationship. We were due to get married on 16th April and I should be on my honeymoon now.

***FOOD TALK BELOW***

So feeling lonely and very sorry for myself. :cry: With loads of chocolate eggs around the house, of course I have stuffed myself with sweet things. Half a tub of Ben & Jerry's icecream and some galaxy bar too, if there had been more there I would have had the lot me thinks!!! Definitely enough sugar to kick me well and truely out of ketosis. :mad:

I wasnt hungry, I had made a lovely Lite meal for both of us. Roasted a whole chicken in my Remoska and then did some roasted Lite vegetables to go with it.

So back to group I go on tuesday. It wont take much of a thought record to work out thinking behind my lapse. I was not in the adult, and was definitely doing some "oh poor me" thinking. Self esteem and self worth at a zero.

Ok so calories wise, not the end of the world, or the diet by any means but it has shown me that I still have work to do on my comfort eating behaviour.

Now its cooler I shall walk my dog and do my shred this evening.

Probably spent far too much time on my own this weekend, so will arrange to go out tomorrow before I go back to work on tuesday.

Feel better for typing all that out - keeping a diary is a very useful thing to do - I will probably keep one going after I do finally finish with LL.

Awww Hun,

Thinking of you. Life throws these challenges at us. Although LL is great it does not have the answers to all of lifes trials and tribulations.
Part of this journey is to realise we will have lapses at times, but it is how we deal with them that counts. So what ..... you have had some chocs etc. The day is nearly over....you are already correcting you "crooked thinking/actions" and are planning for tomorrow.
Comfort eating is one of my downfalls and like you I have to find another outlet.....any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Getting out of the house for a walk or going to a friends may have helped today. Keep your chin up Hannah we are all here to support you reaching your goal. Take care hun. x

Day 5 Shredded!! Woop woop! Half way through level one now!! :)

Added in Level 2 :eek::eek: Abs intervals too, as penance for todays lapse. Phew!! Looked ahead at level 3 :eek::eek::eek: Abs and gave it a miss!!

***FOOD TALK BELOW***
Thinking back to what I ate today, I only had a choc shake at breakfast and my chicken meal at lunch. Makes me think if I had had a bar in the afternoon as normal I wouldnt have scoffed the icecream and chocolate (or as much!!!)

Oh Hannah,

So sorry to hear you were in a bad place yesterday. Feel for you. Double whammy of emotion going on there. It's not hard to see why you resorted back to our old best friend and comforter food. After all it has never let us down. Glad to see you are creeping back into making adult choices and are putting it behind you.

I was in a similar position a few years ago. Cancelled my wedding as I found the man I was to marry was a cheating scumbag and couldn't keep his willy in his trousers. I kept the booking for my "wedding breakfast" and turned it into a belly dance Hafla for me and my friends. The honeymoon was also not cancelled and I went to Thailand with one of my best friends. We concluded that it was the best honeymoon we were ever likely to go on. lol I came back from "honeymoon", to find that the cheating scumbag had married someone else ! Not great for the old self confidence.

I hope that things are not to Jeremy Kyle for you, whichever way you decide to go with the ex. Chin up lovely.

Onwards and downwards x

I hope that things are not too Jeremy Kyle for you, whichever way you decide to go with the ex. Chin up lovely.

Thanks Ladies, no things are not too Jeremy Kyle, :) just complex and emotional.

Basically my son and him can't live under one roof, (he was forcing me to chose!!) and his daughter is very, very possessive and jealous!!

Lot of background but we split up 7 years ago, got back together last year. All romantic and flattering, (chemistry has a lot to answer for) decided to make a go of it and get married. But all our old problems were still there, plus a big gap of 7 years which we initially ignored but we had both gone in very, very different directions in that time.

Sorry to hear about your ex's shocking behaviour Clara, we really are better off without them. Feel for the poor woman he did marry!!

But ... sometimes when feeling lonely I do wonder "what if!!"

They are divorced now, and I am sooo grateful I never married him my life would have been a nightmare. Still a sexy man though lol Thankfully I am able to put my adult head on where he is concerned.

Dang emotional/comfort eating, it gets us all at some point afterall, we are all human with emotions.
Happy that you put this down on here, helps not just you but all of us to reflect on how we also deal with situations and hopefully sit and think before we reach for...........whatever.
You recognized the child role and are now in the adult role. I call that a breakthrough.

Today you are back in control, it is a new day....and you are still here.

You are amazing!! Hats off to you.

xx

Thanks Weebles, yes back in the adult again today - fixing the patio door no less as it came off the runners!!

Used my new strong muscles to lift it back on by myself - who needs a man??? :confused: Oh - And I sprayed some stuff on it and everything.

You have inspired me to get my bike out the shed - if only I could find the keys!!! :rolleyes:

Lovely sunny bank holiday in Sussex!! Hope its super where you are too. :) xx

Day 6 Shredded!!

Kept the Level 2 Abs in as I coped with them yesterday -feeling stronger and doing with the moves better.

Increased my weights on the chest flys too - As Jillian says "gotta make it count"

Hardly missed a beat today - in fact did a few extra jumping jacks by mistake!!

Back to work tomorrow - so the challenge will be to do it after a looooong day at my desk! :eek: xx

Back