Hannah's journey continues

Just reading about that exercise makes me want to go for a lie down lol

Has inspired me to get my exercise bike out though.

Onwards and downwards lovely x

Day 7 Shredded!!!

Yes I really did get up at 6am to do it before work. :):):) With extra abs too!!!

If this is my new addiction - then bring it on :cool::cool::cool: Shredding and MiniMins - may have a little peek on here in my lunch break.

Have a great day people - xx

Clarabow said:
They are divorced now, and I am sooo grateful I never married him my life would have been a nightmare. Still a sexy man though lol Thankfully I am able to put my adult head on where he is concerned.

Well done hun on a narrow escape it seems. I'd rather have a dog. Xxxxxx

Soz Hannah hun. I haven't posted in a while. Just checking up on your diary. Your 30 day shred seems to be going great hun. Well done you. Just think this time last year you'd have ever done that! Good on you. Xxx I'm looking forward to trying Zumba thurs night. Xxxxxxxx

Day 7 Shredded!!!

Yes I really did get up at 6am to do it before work. :):):) With extra abs too!!!

Good for you!! Bet you have been feeling great today (and very smug I'm sure!) I've got a copy of the DVD on my computer now and I had a quick look at it yesterday - it looks brilliant so I can't wait to get going on it once on RTM :)
Hope you had a fab day after such a fab start x

Wow you are rocking this shred for sure, well done chick xx

My laptop has been overheating and shuting down, so just phone posting until it's fixed :(

Had a flying start to the day doing my Shred early and at my desk by 8am!!

Went to the gym & did half an hour after work- felt like I was flying when I left!! :)

Got home to remember way too late it's Tuesday not Monday!! Missed my WI!! What a numpty!!!

Now need to organise meeting LLC to get packs etc etc - how daft!!

Diet wise a perfect Lite day 100% - I have felt really hungry this evening so I don't think I'm back in ketosis yet. Also had my salad at lunchtime as I knew I was going to the gym.

Will peek at some diaries tomorrow.

Hope you all had a super day - kisses xx

Bank holidays always ness my days up too lol

You are doing so well with your exercise, keep it up I am sure it will help keep the weight off long term my lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A late Shred this evening after a busy day. Both at work and a hospital appointment for my son.

***FOOD TALK BELOW***

Been craving carbs all day - not just any carbs but a sandwich - all day!! A wholemeal bread, cream cheese and smoked salmon sandwich !! Just one, not cake, or ice cream or chocolate or any of my old cravings.

With all the exercise I've been doing, the shred and starting to train for the race for life I think I need a few carbs. My energy was really low this afternoon, just wanted to go to sleep at my desk.

So here is the plan - I'm dropping to 2 packs per day - one shake and one bar. Then having 2 Lite meals.

On jogging days - hopefully Monday Thursday & Saturday I will have a small portion of carbs. Eg a slice of wholemeal toast, a few oatcakes or a few spoons of wholegrain rice with my meal.

I'm going to monitor my weight & measurements on this plan for 4 weeks. And how I feel in myself.

I want to gradually wean myself down to one pack, when I feel ready.

I'm not in any rush to finish LL, I want to lose a bit more. It's a shame you can't target your trouble spots!!

My legs are really toning up and getting stronger - but I still have a jelly belly. I hope that underneath this jelly belly is a six pack waiting to reveal it's self!! Xx

Some great losses on the forum! Well done peeps!!

Hoping to get my laptop fixed next week as posting from my phone is a bit tedious . Xx

Last edited:
You seem to have your plan all worked out good for you xx

congrats on moving on to lite and good luck with it hun xxx

Good organisation and thought going into your plan. What about running it past your consultant to check?

Excellent work though, well done you

:happy096:

Sounds like a good plan to me but I agree with Clarabow, it might be worth having a chat with your LLC. I think it's fantastic that you're so into the exercise and at the end of the day, that's a really healthy way to lose and maintain weight. I am getting the exercise itch now as I was (believe it or not lol) doing more exercise before LL (although I was doing one hell of a lot more eating ;) ) I will be really interested to you read your diary as you go along, I think you will do absolutely fine - you're a returner anyway and only had a little bit to lose. Good luck xx

ps. and how yummy does that sandwich sound?! ;)

The new plan was run by my LLC - I'm in a sort of Lite/RTM/maintainers group. To be honest if I turn up and buy packs she is happy. People come in get weighed & buy packs then there is a sort of group for those that want to stay. A lot of food talk.

I have to find a way that works for me to manage my weight. Ideally without having to always use packs.

Regaining my former fitness has become a new goal since starting off quite timidly a few weeks ago.

When I got off the treadmill at the gym tonight I felt like I was floating across the carpet to the door , and out to the carpark.

I have not felt that way for years!!

I strayed into the exercise forum on this site and got all inspired!!

Looking forward to catching up with you all over the long weekend.

Xxx

I think you have things Sussed and if it works for you, go for it my lovely.

I would like to get my exercise sorted but not on total, can't afford to slow the loss down both financially and emotionally it hits hard! I am however doing race fur life in July so need to start training in May to ensure I get round the 5k. I'm not to concerned if I walk some of it but wolfed be gutted to walk the lot!

I think you are doing brilliantly xx

Wow ... rocking it girl and things well well sorted lol

Keep up the inspiring work xx

Keeping on with the Shred, and getting amazing inch loss results, my jeans which were skin tight were very loose today.

Saw my butt being checked out by a taxi driver when I was walking back to my car!! Woo Hoo!! Nice to know the girls still got it!!

***FOOD TALK BELOW***

My new plan did not take long to show its flaws. :confused:

Oh dear, I was a few bites into my longed for sandwich today - which I will add did not really deliver what I was expecting. - Anyway, I realised that today is a non-jogging day, and so I should have been on Lite food and packs only!! Doh!!! Totally mucked that up.

I've also realised that each time I eat a portion of carbs I'm going to kick myself out of ketosis. Not a bad thing energy wise, as I do feel much better for it. But I do feel hungrier and less satisfied by packs, I had a soup earlier, and then thought whats next??

Time for a re-think, I guess its simple really:

No carbs = ketosis and weight loss benefits
Carbs = energy, lose benefits of ketosis

I guess I now have to chose to get to goal weight - or to get to goal size. What is more important to me??

Long term thinking is - it has to be health, all the way. But part of being healthy is being a healthy BMI, then there is also the hip to waist ratio, body fat percentage and other health indicators.

Last year when I did LL to lost the bulk of my wieght, I had the benefit of the ketosis high, with loads of energy. I just have not experienced that this time, and when doing total or Lite properly my energy is really poor.

Will spend the next few days goal setting and working out what is important in the short and long term.

Things in my life have changed so much recently that I find just getting by day to day all I can really focus on, so I now need to set some new life goals.

Oooo hark at you, you little sex bomb, being oggled by men. Well done ! lol :D

Complicated stuff this tail end of lighter life. No advice from me, not there yet. Besides what I know about exercise could be written on the head of a pin. Minerva is one of the ones on here that is into her exercise oh and Magda, perhaps they could offer some advice. Ultimately though you will make the best decision for you, based on the information available to you at the time.

Watching your thread with interest in preparation for a few months time.

Onwards and downwards honey. Nearly there. xx

I think I'm making it more complicated than it needs to be Clara!! So me!!

Im really enjoying the exercise and don't want to give it up. It's all part of my new healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise should become part of my week again. A bit more than a plod around the park with my dog.

Found a theory that drinking coffee before exercise promotes fat burning. Tried it this morning before my C25K training on the treadmill!!

I felt I had loads of energy and could gave done more. So maybe that my answer rather than eating carbs. See how my body feels later and tomorrow.

Taking my son to the airport later - sigh!! Really going to miss him. Not his mess - just him!! :(

Hope the sun is shining where you are.
xx

Back