Hannah's journey continues

Thanks lovelies!! Catch up tomorrow. xx

Heal first, exercise after xx

Had the day off work today - feeling rested. In fact a bit bored and a bit of a phoney.

Always feel I can't leave the house if I'm off sick, I'm sure you know what I mean. xx

How you liking the LL lite? The menus look scrummy btw.
xx

Now I'm used to Lite foods and meal planning I love it Weebles!!

Today' Food Diary:

2 packs - 2 Lite meals

Chocolate shake warm with a spoon of coffee - Mocha style

Left over Lentil dahl - watered down as a soup with left over garlic mushrooms (must learn to cook smaller amounts)

Chicken soup pack

Smoked haddock and cajun roasted vegetables - cooked in my remoska - onion, turnip, leek, carrot, courgette

Dairy - little bit of cheddar with cucumber slices

Exercise Diary:

Dog walk only - bit of a plod really

Still coughing a lot so decided not to shred again :(:(:(

Took some extra vitamins and a fish oil capsule for a boost!!

Some fab-u-lous loses people - keep onwards and downwards - kisses to all xxx

Taking it easy as I'm cough, cough coughing Gracielou.

Food is amazing now I'm getting it right on Lite, fridge is empty so will have to venture out soonish.

Having big urges to text my ex so came on here to keep my mind off him!! Off sick clearly too much time on my hands - so dwelling on the recent events.

No appetite and definitely in ketosis so diet will not be sabotaged by him or me!!

Will fall asleep watching daytime TV soon - joy!! :(

Might get my Lite cookery book out and plan a meal as my menus are quite repetitive. Bought it ages ago, looked at the pictures but have never actually made a meal from it.

Jeans hanging off my butt can nearly get them off & on without doing the button!!

Hope you are all having a good day. xx

Step away from the mobile phone lol Boredom and being poorly is doing dodgy things to your thinking process lol

Glad to see you are getting on well with Lite Get better soon

xx

Hi Hannah
Just wanted to say well done you! I have started LL today and reading stories like your keep me going in what i know will be a difficult start to my journey! I am not feeling too bad at the moment - have spent most of the day weeing though!!!! LOL

I like you get those 'crooked thoughts' as i have too much time on my hands atm, just finished placement and uni lectures have finished.

Will keep looking on here for updates! :)

Hi Hannah
Just wanted to say well done you! I have started LL today and reading stories like your keep me going in what i know will be a difficult start to my journey! I am not feeling too bad at the moment - have spent most of the day weeing though!!!! LOL

I like you get those 'crooked thoughts' as i have too much time on my hands atm, just finished placement and uni lectures have finished.

Will keep looking on here for updates! :)

Thank you Swansea!!

Good luck with your LL journey - at least you have time to focus on you - and read all your LL stuff. This site will be an amazing place for info and support. xx

Step away from the mobile phone lol Boredom and being poorly is doing dodgy things to your thinking process lol

Glad to see you are getting on well with Lite Get better soon

xx

Danger over - moment of weakness has passed!! Scooby got an extra walk so he is in clover xx

Food sounds awesome.

Hope your feeling better today hun...dont go overdoing it til your better chick ;)

xx

Today' Food Diary:

2 packs - 2 Lite meals

Didnt enjoy my packs today - think my stomach is upset by taking Lemsip capsules and cough, cough coughing.

Peanut bar with coffee for breakfast - forgot they taste like sawdust, but really wanted something to chew as I felt really empty

Mushroom soup pack - this used to be my favourtie soup but today it was horrid

Egg slices with cucumber slices and low fat cream cheese - made into little sandwiches - yes I have too much time on my hands today. (Slice of egg with smear of cream cheese, between to slices of cucumber) - Side salad of chicory, celery and extra cucumber, black pepper and balsamic vinegar.

Basa fillet with smear of pesto (illegal I think) Courgette, tomatoes, cajun spices, served with steamed red cabbage, grating of low fat cheddar (this was yummy, added the tomatoes and cheese to the dish in last 5 mins)

Exercise Diary:

Dog walking

Missing my shred and running - will do some abdominal exercises tomorrow if I cant do whole shred.

Would really like to go into work tomorrow so my desk isnt too piled up for next week. See how I feel in the morning.

I know my coughing must have been bad last night, as Scooby (my very clingy rescue dog) normally sleeps under my bed huffed off and slept on the landing - bless him!! xx

Hope you get better soon chick, you are really adventurous with your foods, seriously I am the worst when it comes to cooking! xx

Hope you get better soon chick, you are really adventurous with your foods, seriously I am the worst when it comes to cooking! xx

Hee hee!! You dont have to be a good cook to slice up cucumber and egg sweetie!! xx

This is my cookery secret - my sister is a chef and has had one for years - now I have one and wonder why I didnt listen to her ages ago.

Standard Remoska® Electric Cooker in Remoska at the Lakeland Store Live

Its a mini oven - called a remoska. I'm like a walking advert for them at the moment. You can only buy them in lakeland in the UK. I promise I dont work for them or own shares!!

I throw my fish or chicken in - add a few allowed veg and spices and let it all cook in one pot. Its easy - quick and only one pan to wash - saves money on electricty because I'm not heating a whole oven for a chicken breast or a few roasted veg.

Its the one good thing that came out of my relationship with my ex - Hee hee!! I got custody of the Remoska!! xx

Last edited:
Seriously I couldnt cook lettuce trust me lol its a standing joke in our house.

I will have a look at the link thanks hun xx

I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly. Nice work on not giving into text temptation :)

Your meals do sound really yummy - I cNt get my head around the variety of stuff you can eat on Lite. I'm thinking very seriously to move to Lite once back off my hols so have been re-reading your diary.

Love the sound of your little cucumber sandwiches.

Hope you're feeling better - nooooooo don't go to work ;)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heal first, work after :)

My dog also deserts me when I have a restless night or am snoring too loudly to sleep in the next room.

Take it easy and dont push too hard, you dont want to be two steps forwards and three back x

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. Eat some tomatoes (they're very high in Vit.C) and perhaps take a zinc supplement. :) It all goes to good places. Your dedication is inspiring even when you're feeling poorly! And food choices sound much more exciting than mine... I seem to be living on cabbage, mushrooms, lettuce and prawns or quorn. Lol. Weeks on end with sauteed mushrooms, with a spoon of stock and protein ... Oh well, while I may be bored of it to the death - it's all means to an end. The weight comes off steadily - that's all that matters!
:D

Oh and you know what... speaking of sawdust and peanut bars... I really did find a woodchip in there once! No kidding!

Back