Hannah's journey continues

how r u feeling hun? x

Thanks ladies!! :)

Only got phone access at mo.

Went to work today. Took it easy kept out of the phones to save my voice a bit. We move offices next week so Friday 13th is my last day there.

***FOOD TALK***

Had to make adult decision to come out of ketosis earlier today. Did it gently with a small wholemeal roll at lunchtime and some oatcakes at teatime. Had a few throat lozenges too, as my throat felt raw.

Had a lovely phone call from my son who has reached Gibraltar on the boat. Next stop Ibiza!! I plan to fly out to visit when they reach Majorca!!

Will post my food diary later or tomorrow!

Going to have a lazy weekend, and take dog for a haircut tomorrow. Xx

Last edited:
Today' Food Diary:

2 bars - 2 meals - 2 small portions of carbs + some throat lozenges

My stomach was upset again today and felt really horrid, I could not face any shakes or soups at all. Felt all curdling inside and sick. Bleh!!! :yuk:

Peanut bar with tea for breakfast - still like sawdust (may have had some nuts, bolts and hinges in there too Min!?!)

1/2 nut fudge bar - normally love these but not today

Small seeded wholemeal roll - 2 slices low fat cheese - rocket and olives (felt better, took ages to chew it up in little pieces)

Oatcakes with brie and cucumber
(way too much cheese today but its what I felt like eating - could not stomach tuna or egg today either)

1/2 nut fudge bar - nearly finished it up this evening - couple of bites left

6+ throat lozenges sucked during day

Exercise Diary:

Dog walking - after a bit of a nap on the sofa after work

All a bit pants really - technical term - but nothing that is going to do too much damage. Did have some vitamins in my bag to take but the thought of taking them made me feel yuk too!!

Tomorrow will be a better day - and if not can stay in bed cos its Saturday yipee!!

You are brilliant with your meals I just don't know where to start. I am worried this will lead to bad habits returning and must learn to be adventurous with my meals xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, still focused and not feeling well! All you lovely ladies are keeping me going through my first few days! It is day 3 for me today and to be honest i'm not as bad as i thought i have drunk 3.5 litres a day and then the packs on top of this fluid intake-in fact i feel BETTER!!! I have been feeling so sluggish over past month and i'm starting to wonder if if was my food addiction as opposed to 'the virus' i put it down too! I still have 2000 words of an essay to write mind which is due in a week Monday but somehow can't seem to find the motivation to do that! I have my 'stop in' today - what actually happens at that?? I haven't felt any hunger pangs or hungry on D1 and D2, is that normal and is there worse to come????

Have a lovely day all xx

Well done Hannah about being sensible around food, would be a good excuse to go banana's.

Getting well can be a pain, especially when we are impatient.

Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Thanks ladies :)

Good luck at your stop in today Swansea!!

Only very chilled fizzy water so far today. Monster headache, feel sickly and tired. Without too much info I now have a productive cough!! Yuk!!

You are right Clara, I'm too impatient to be ill. Pouts!!

Try to find some simple dishes you like LadyT. Did you get a lite book or any guidelines on what you should be eating?

I'm thinking homemade veg soup for later. Will pick a few veggies later and have a cook up.

Hope the sun is shining where you are today- kisses xx

Well i went and was told i am 'very nearly' in ketosis and have day 2-all heading in the right direction i think!!! LLC also gave me Minestrone and Shepherds Pie to try-had chilli last night and it was DISGUSTING not so much the taste but more the look!!! LOL May have minestrone for my lunch soon :)

How do i start a diary on here Hannah?? Is it just add a thread?? Which forum would it be best in if u know what i mean! I'm pretty useless at all of this lol!!!

Nicola x

Yes do start a diary here. :) :)

If you are reading this you are in LL diaries section, so do start a new thread here!

Look forward to reading it :) xx

You're being so sensible Hannah, it's brilliant! It seems like you really have this as part of your day to day life now, I'm impressed and I'm sure you'll go on to maintenance again like a pro :) Keep up the good work and I hope you feel better really soon xx

Hi hun, just got a very basic list of food items to add each day. Nothing more than that, i suspect thats why I am feeling lost with it all at the moment. I just want the test next week to show I can go back on the diet and the problem with the blood test was a one off.

Hope you are ok hun xx

Funny sort of day today got up late and didn't want a pack until after 12 noon.

Went out for the afternoon and shopped whilst Scooby had his make over. Hair , nails and shampoo. Smells lovely :)

***FOOD DIARY***

3 packs - one lite meal - one throat lozenge

Banana shake hot with a pinch of cinnamon

Nut fudge bar

Vegetable soup pack

Basa fillet with pesto - mushrooms, tomatoes & low fat cheese - rocket & spinach leaves

Dairy - 150g pot low fat plain yoghurt

One throat lozenge

Left it too late to have 2 lite meals so opted for a third pack whilst fish was cooking.

Have felt a lot better this afternoon - bit of retail therapy - chatted to friends in town and took Scooby out for a good walk before dinner.

Optimistic I've kicked this bug now :) so bring on tomorrow!! xx

Last edited:
glad ur feeling better x

Pleased you are feeling better xx

Glad you are feeling better Hannah. Please take it a little easy and dont push yourself too fast too soon! We want to see the healthy, radiant exercise busting woman back as soon as, so be patient with yourself. I speak from experience as I am the worst person for rushing to get better then fall ill again soon after!

Have a lovely day xx

Thank you ladies! :):)

Feel brighter today - and a bit hungry - had 2 bars already today - oops!

Got a nasty bit of work out of the way this morning so plan to chill for the afternoon.

Going out for a meal with my sister later so will opt for salad and take my own dressing!!

Enjoy your time with your sister xx

Thanks LadyT!! :)

Did C25K on a treadmill at the gym today and then just a few abdominal exercises only - in and out in less than 45 mins.

Repeated week 3 day 3 as after 6 days break from exercise with a cold and upset tummy - a step up seemed too much. (I am being sensible!!)

So I plan to start the week 4 plan on tuesday after work. My race for life is in 4 weeks - I need to focus more on my jogging now, and less on my shred.

I actually feel really good for doing it - probably the bars that gave me the energy for my efforts.

xx

Lol and you call that taking it easy! Sheesh I wish lol

Keep well and enjoy your night out.

Back