Hannah's journey continues

Wowzers, level 3! Iron lady lol! I had a quick look at level 2 the other day and could feel my muscles seize up just thinking about it ;)

I'm with you on the breakfast ideas - I've been having a shake but would like to start having something for breakfast but just don't know what. Fruit seems a bit blah so will steal any inspiration that comes your way! x

The 30 day shred looks really good, I will deffinitely be encorporating this once I have the whole not eating thing down to a t LOL

Wowee!!! - Wore leggings to work today and got called skinny 3 times!!!

Lol - amazing what a good sports bra can do. Your previous avatar scared me!! Hehe

Being called skinny = woo hoo!!!! Bet you're feeling good :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

***RTM FOOD TALK***

I have introduced very small portions of grains this week. Using a ramekin dish to keep the portion sizes regulated.

I made some sugar free museli in a jar and have had a few tea spoons in a ramekin dish for breakfast as well as a shake.

Either two ryvita with pumpkin seeds or two oatcakes with my lunchtime salad.

No carbs yet with my evening meal - going to stick to no carbs after 5pm as a general rule during maintenance.

Sticking mainly to my Lite list of foods and meals with a few carbs in the day is my plan for now. Going to keep off alcohol at home and only have it occasionally when I go out.

Continuing with my running and my shred to trim and tone. Really don't want to lose any more off my boobs, they pucker a bit now and I want them to even out again.

I was thinking of losing another 1/2 stone but have decided I am happy at this weight really. I want to tone my arms, upper thighs and tummy so that is now my focus. I can always drop a little more weight if I decided I want to.

Reading some of the diaries on my phone this week - everyone is doing really well!! :):)

Welcome to all the new LLers on here - and good luck with your losses!! :welcome2:

Gosh!! I think I can see the outline of abdominal muscles starting to show!! xx

Woo hoo! I'm not surprised with the amount of good exercise you've been doing. What a motivation - how long is it since most of us have seen those cheeky muscles! Well done xxx

Well done Hannah- i always readyours and some others diaries to keep me inspired during these early stages! I am missing your boobs-sounds wrong but u know what i mean the 'swinging avatar!!!' Mine actually look like that although i'm not sure i could swing them like that!!! LOL Have a good week :)

Muscles - eek - :eek:

bb13 said:
Abdominal muscles? What are they?? :D

Well done Hannah! xx

Just an outline! Mainly down the sides.

I don't have a full length mirror so have been standing on a chair looking in the mirror over my fireplace.

How vain am I??? Started this diet for health reasons not vanity!!

Have a great day LLers - xx

Hannah, my chiropractor recommends when using 'The ball' to sit on it, feet flat on floor, and using your bum 'write' the alphabet in lower case, so abc etc, this strengthens your inner core, it might help your back. I have a back injury which is why I need to do it! Also liftung one foot off the floor try not wobble, hold for a minute, repeat both sides 5 times. Sounds easy, not always!
Not sure if you were already doing these or similar.
Ps just ordered the dreaded shred! Looking forward to it arriving this week. :)
Jx

Will try those ball exercises. Expect carpet burns lol

Different kind of balls !!!!.....................:rolleyes:

Well ladies! Lol would give thought to either. But will settle for Swiss ones ;-)

Back