Hannah's journey continues

Hannah, my chiropractor recommends when using 'The ball' to sit on it, feet flat on floor, and using your bum 'write' the alphabet in lower case, so abc etc, this strengthens your inner core, it might help your back. I have a back injury which is why I need to do it! Also liftung one foot off the floor try not wobble, hold for a minute, repeat both sides 5 times. Sounds easy, not always!
Not sure if you were already doing these or similar.
Ps just ordered the dreaded shred! Looking forward to it arriving this week. :)
Jx

Great advice - thank you - Good luck with the Shred - I love it!!

Amazing results - cant wait to take my final measurements - I have had SO many compliments on my changing shape lately. And 4 out of my office of 30ish are now Shredding!! xx

Will try those ball exercises. Expect carpet burns lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Different kind of balls !!!!.....................:rolleyes:

Swiss ball!

Well ladies! Lol would give thought to either. But will settle for Swiss ones ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is this what happens if I go out for the evening?? Come home to find a load of saucy talk on my diary???

Ladies - I do love you all!!

Hmm - Swiss Balls - I do adore Roger Federer!! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Night, night you saucy lot - kisses xx

***DOG FOOD TALK***

I had to take today off work - Scooby has a really, really upset tummy. Won't go into graphic details - but I have been scrubbing the floors today!!

£58 vet bill and had to go to tesco to buy him chicken breasts and rice. The rice smells soooooo gooood now it's cooked. I would never normally crave value White rice!!

Torture!! Going to have posh coffee and do my shred - that should do the trick!! xx

Last edited:
I didnt think it was possible - but I can now do 4 full press ups!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Ok, so its only 4 at the moment - they lack style and come with dodgy sound effects - but I have never even done one full press up in my life before!!! xx
:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Level 3 Day 25 Shredded!!

Aw hope he gets well soon and get you with the press ups xx

Aw that's great news xx

It has been an odd week - with poor Scooby unwell and confined to the house. He has to be kept away from other dogs and pond water etc. So no dog walks and no gym as I have only left him for short spells to work.

Been Shredding and loving it - close to the end now with only 3 more Shreds to do - then I will take my measurements again.

My clothes tell me I have dropped at least a dress size since I started serious exercise - as I have been doing the Shred and C25K.

***FOOD TALK***

Now having:
a small bowl of home mixed museli for breakfast most days - sometimes a latte shake
  • salad with protein and pitta bread or ryvita for lunch
  • one portion of fruit
  • one portion of dairy
  • vegetables with protein for dinner
  • half a bar or two oakcakes for mid-morning or mid-afternoon snacks
Had a Gin and skinny Tonic at the weekend - I did enjoy but not loads. I'm a cheap date as one was enough and I felt a bit flushed!

Dropped a pound this week despite the increase in calories and introduction of carbs.

Loads of compliments at work still - and Shred talk - everyone wants to know about the miracle Shred!!

Hope everyone has had a good week - kisses xx

You are doing fabulous hunny! It's comforting to know that with increased calories and the introduction of carbs you have still dropped down the scale! Xx

Wow you are doing amazingly well!

I must say your little *dog food talk* made me chuckle - I thought you may be vividly describing a tin of champ ;-)

Wow you are doing amazingly well!

I must say your little *dog food talk* made me chuckle - I thought you may be vividly describing a tin of champ ;-)

He has been eating better food than us this week!! xx

Shredded Level 3 Day 8 - two days to measurements!!

Out with my sister this evening for a meal - planning to stick to chicken and salad.

Hope everyone is having a grand weekend!! xx

Doing well lovely girl xx

your doing great.I bought the DVD but not looked at it yet may wait a few weeks first.
Cathy

Hannah, you are a legend doing the 30 days shred, hats off to you and anyone else who has or is doing it!

I read you comment before about wearing a sports bra, but they don't do them big enough for me 36 JJ,:sigh: so I tried with normal bra on tonight for the first time, ouch!

Will try again tomorrow, with 2 bras on, and go again!

Jx

Back