ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Oh forgot to ask - what do you do on WI day AFTER WI!?? I've heard some people mention a 'cheat' meal - is that a non counted meal???

Oh forgot to ask - what do you do on WI day AFTER WI!?? I've heard some people mention a 'cheat' meal - is that a non counted meal???

i just stick to healthy meals as usual as i think it then reinforces a new healthy way of eating that u want to continue with is normal, if you have a cheat/non counted meal of something unhealthy, it reinforces the old thinking of crap food is a reward for being 'good', when we all want to change eating habits for life. anyone can do as they wish of course but whether you count it on/in diary/paper ur body still counts it. the reward for ur healthy eating are when you slip on that dress of choice and look fantastic and feel top of the world x

what is tot9weeks ?

I too use the max ability of my pp! For example 18g of Heinz Ketchup is 0pp, I never have 19g lol! It might be cheating the system a bit but its worked for me so far ;-)

I WI on a Friday, I always have a 'cheat meal' but its always tracked, last weeks 'cheat meal' was 65pp but it was still tracked lol! I just look forward to it all week, gives me something to think about when the nights are long and hungry lol x

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I just go ahead as normal after wi but I'd always see people heading to the chipper straight after the meeting lol or my friends do unislim and they go to mc Donald's after wi
My treat is my alcohol at the weekend it's my way of winding down but I always track it no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes it should still be tracked, I've never done anything really, always save the pp for weekends!! At group 2 women said they started the next week after WI day (wi at 7:30pm) & so splurged on WI night....needless to say they weren't losing much!!!!

Tot9weeks....most people have totm, I'm on the pill & can take 3 packs in a row before taking a break for a period, so that's every 9 weeks, anymore & I wouldn't be able to cope, I've been in agony today.

Been pretty good today, accidentally!

B- cereal bar & banana first thing (6am), then wasn't hungry on my break so just my fruit (2pp)
L- chorizo, bean & lf feta cheese salad, quavers (7pp)
D- tagliatelle carbonara topped with Parmesan (12pp)
S- pear, chorizo (1pp)

Cutting myself down to 29pp/day that's my losing pp allowance so that's what I'll do!

22/29 used
49 weeklies to use :)
AP's - 3 walking

So that's 7pp left!!!!

Planned - WW whip (1pp), meringue (1pp), half a graze punnet of hot cross yum (2pp), berries and possibly a fudge (3pp) sugar rush......! Should've eaten more in the day, will try in future as I only need 3 after dinner for my choc fix!

Right need to give him indoors some tlc as he's having a rough/stressful time at work & he's away on site the next 2 days :(

Night night & catch up with y'all tomorrow :)

Yes it should still be tracked, I've never done anything really, always save the pp for weekends!! At group 2 women said they started the next week after WI day (wi at 7:30pm) & so splurged on WI night....needless to say they weren't losing much!!!!

Tot9weeks....most people have totm, I'm on the pill & can take 3 packs in a row before taking a break for a period, so that's every 9 weeks, anymore & I wouldn't be able to cope, I've been in agony today.

Been pretty good today, accidentally!

B- cereal bar & banana first thing (6am), then wasn't hungry on my break so just my fruit (2pp)
L- chorizo, bean & lf feta cheese salad, quavers (7pp)
D- tagliatelle carbonara topped with Parmesan (12pp)
S- pear, chorizo (1pp)

Cutting myself down to 29pp/day that's my losing pp allowance so that's what I'll do!

22/29 used
49 weeklies to use :)
AP's - 3 walking

So that's 7pp left!!!!

Planned - WW whip (1pp), meringue (1pp), half a graze punnet of hot cross yum (2pp), berries and possibly a fudge (3pp) sugar rush......! Should've eaten more in the day, will try in future as I only need 3 after dinner for my choc fix!

Right need to give him indoors some tlc as he's having a rough/stressful time at work & he's away on site the next 2 days :(

Night night & catch up with y'all tomorrow :)

Yey for being good, even if it was accidentally ;-) Hope u sleep well Sweetie. X

Hey hon
Don't worry bout STS. You'll do fine once you get back to weighing. I always weigh my carbs cos I find it the biggest reason I gain. But I do agree with playing with the most possible food for the smallest amount of pts. :) Guilty.
Im on the pill-I never knew that., I often do two in a row-when totm due on holidays etc. :)
Have a good nite. :)

Yeah - I checked with my dr & he said its ok, they don't like more than 3 in a row though...don't know why! I just play around with it depending in what I've got on, wedding/holiday etc...

Yeah - I checked with my dr & he said its ok, they don't like more than 3 in a row though...don't know why! I just play around with it depending in what I've got on, wedding/holiday etc...

That's exactly what I do.
If I've got something coming up, I'll rearrange accordingly.

I love the pill.
I was on the injection but got fed up of keep going back every 12 weeks to get it renewed.
Then I was on the implant, which I loved because it was permanent.

Both of them stopped my periods pretty much altogether, but kept getting the occasional surprise one, which wasn't fun.

I had the implant taken out in November because in September and October I had three week periods.
So I'd have my regular week long period, and then it kept going for another 2 weeks - the disgusting brown discharge.
It was a right pita.
So I started on the pill - mine's called rigevidon and I love it.
I have 3 day periods every 9 weeks.
And I know exactly when it's due.
I'll finish my set on the Wednesday and my period arrives Saturday/Sunday as is done by the following Wednesday ready to restart my pills on Thursdays.

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Oh OK. Obviously I knew is was OK to do two in a Row or I wudnt have done it but I didn't realise it was this common practice.
Ya may look into something else, even just for a change for a while.

Sounds like a good plan with going back to weighing things a bit more stringently, especially if you think you have slipped a little bit. I think its common to get a bit complacent when you know a diet plan really well. They always recommend going back to basics once in a while - reading through the literature, weighing EVERYTHING etc etc. i guess that's to get rid of those little "tweaks" we all tend to make to a plan long term.

Food sounds gorgeous. Am definitely stealing your chorizo, bean and feta salad idea. What beans did you use? I think i have some smoked feta in the fridge so might use that for work lunches next week. I love the hot cross bun graze punnets. Yum! I get a box every fortnight now but still really look forward to it.

I've never really subscribed to the "cheat" meal much either. I've always wondered who you really think you are cheating other than yourself. I think treats should be part of the plan, but that doesn't mean you need to "cheat" to have treats.

Yes, I defo think I've been tweaking through complacency....that changed today!!

The beans were morrisons tinned mixed bean salad in water...I love love love chorizo!! I get slices of it & then nibble at it from the fridge - all counted of course :)

I agree chest meals can't work because basically you're off plan...so you're going to see sts or gains. I am having sausage chips & beans tonight though which feels like a cheat, but it's WW sausages, new potatoes cut up, par boiled then baked in the oven & some beans...11/12pp. A typical brewers fayre one would be about 30!!!

Chorizo is probably top of the reasons why i am not vegetarian to be honest. I do make some homemade vegan chorizo from time to time which is very nice but just not quite the same. I love iberico chorizo from sainsburys deli counter. The only problem being its so nice it doesn't tend to make it into actual meals... Just my mouth when i open the fridge...

Sausages, chips and beans sounds like an excellent non-cheat treat meal.

lovely sausage, chips & beans, what a yummy dinner that is and definately good to have something that feels like a treat but isnt x

Well the sausage, chips & beans are gone, all too quickly unfortunately!!

Watching supersize vs superskinny - I love it!!! Makes my eating habits & relationship with food look normal :)

I love supersize vs super skinny! Dr Christian is actually quiet handsome in a strange way isn't he? I like the way they go to America it really opens your eyes! I Duno how the skinny people live like that. Most of them live off coffee don't they?

I'm also surprised how much junk food the skinnies eat, you'd expect them to eat loads of fruit and veg but they seem to eat burgers and Haribo lol x

Hmmm not sure about the handsomeness! Although he's better now he's sorted his hair out a bit...he's got plugs you know. He talked about after Rooney did it.

The skinnies really are the hardest to understand. This guy tonight, at least 4 litres of coke, crisps, biscuits & pizza most nights...terrible teeth. Still
He filled out & got enough confidence to bag himself a girl & the other is slimming down & aiming to start a family...HAPPY DAYS !

Ah brill I love a good oul success story it's great to see people turning their life's around for the better! No way does he really? I take back what I said now haha

Back