ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

I reckon so - just says gelatine on the packet, but that'll be from an animal source - it also says not suitable for veggies - no go for you then :(

Which would you chose maltesers or ripple?? Can't decide & my tea's getting cold!!

I reckon so - just says gelatine on the packet, but that'll be from an animal source - it also says not suitable for veggies - no go for you then :(

Which would you chose maltesers or ripple?? Can't decide & my tea's getting cold!!

Ripple so you can dunk it in the tea ! And :-( about the bears! X

Fortunately it was my only one, half price from the spar, which is what tempted me! It's been in the fridge over 2 weeks, so I've been pretty good (if you ignore everything else!!).

Time for bed-fordshire I reckon - 7am start again tomorrow! I like earlies because I'm usually out of work by 4:30, but the mornings are a bit of killer! My last job was 7:30 starts & somehow that just seems more civilised!

Night night :)

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Plus one on the early start I'm in at 7.15 and love getting off at 4.15 especially if its on a Friday nite nite xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fortunately it was my only one, half price from the spar, which is what tempted me! It's been in the fridge over 2 weeks, so I've been pretty good (if you ignore everything else!!).

Time for bed-fordshire I reckon - 7am start again tomorrow! I like earlies because I'm usually out of work by 4:30, but the mornings are a bit of killer! My last job was 7:30 starts & somehow that just seems more civilised!

Night night :)

A Half Price Ripple?!? Now that's a McBargain!!! Hope u slept well. Guess you've started work now? Hope your shift goes ok! X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Yum-ripple! :D

Thanks Serena, but another tiring shift.....one of the people off sick is signed off another 2 weeks, another called in sick this morning....it's not a difficult job, but like anywhere the jobs made harder by lack of staff....VERY McSleepy & McPeckish, thinking of having a cereal snack...

Thanks Serena, but another tiring shift.....one of the people off sick is signed off another 2 weeks, another called in sick this morning....it's not a difficult job, but like anywhere the jobs made harder by lack of staff....VERY McSleepy & McPeckish, thinking of having a cereal snack...

Sounds like u need a McHoliday!!! Mmmmmm cereal snack, what's your one of choice??? X

Yeah, a holiday sounds like a very good suggestion.

Its always a pain when people being off sick impacts on your workload so much. I guess I am pretty fortunate usually as I am a one person team so I only have to cover for myself... Of course no one does anything when I am off so I have to catch up with it all when i get back from holiday but at least someone else going off sick doesn't make things worse.

The person who's off for what is looking like long term has some things going on so much as I'd like to be mad I can't because its not their fault. It's a pain but it's genuine so it makes it ok! I guess your job atomic is similar to being self-employed, only you to pick up the work & the buck stops with you!!

We only got back from McHoliday 5 weeks ago, knew it was a mistake having it so early...September next year!!

Update!!

B1- cereal bar, banana (2pp)
B2- yoghurt, melon (2pp)
L- squash & bean soup, lf feta salad, oat bar (5pp)
D- WW spaghetti meatballs & babybel light, frozen yoghurt (12pp)
S- warb thin & flora light, apple, square of choc, curly wurly (8pp)

29/29
Still 2 weeklies left if all my sums are correct! New week tomorrow :D
AP's - 5

Weekly AP's - 35 :) average of 5 per day

Hoping to change my exercise plan next week once the 10k is done. I know I haven't been crazy training but my legs seem to to tire easily as its a total change in regime for me. I'm usually a body pump & gym girl! So next week I'll be doing a Davina DVD twice a week (body pump esq) & running 2-3 times, just 5k or less to get my speed up, possibly longer once a fortnight...that's the plan anyway!

Also need to check my diet, I'm eating waaaaay to many simple sugars, eg choc!! I've been using mfp, so need to update the last couple of days & I should see what my percentages of carb-fat-protein are in comparison to the recommended, plans plans plans :)

food sounds fab and that sounds like a brill plan for the exercise. Im the same with the sugary foods. I always have a few pp left after dins and always go for chocolate, icecream, crisps etc mainly because I look forward to it every night and its what gets me through the day but I know its not the right way to use pp what are you gonna have instead

Update!!

B1- cereal bar, banana (2pp)
B2- yoghurt, melon (2pp)
L- squash & bean soup, lf feta salad, oat bar (5pp)
D- WW spaghetti meatballs & babybel light, frozen yoghurt (12pp)
S- warb thin & flora light, apple, square of choc, curly wurly (8pp)

29/29
Still 2 weeklies left if all my sums are correct! New week tomorrow :D
AP's - 5

Weekly AP's - 35 :) average of 5 per day

Hoping to change my exercise plan next week once the 10k is done. I know I haven't been crazy training but my legs seem to to tire easily as its a total change in regime for me. I'm usually a body pump & gym girl! So next week I'll be doing a Davina DVD twice a week (body pump esq) & running 2-3 times, just 5k or less to get my speed up, possibly longer once a fortnight...that's the plan anyway!

Also need to check my diet, I'm eating waaaaay to many simple sugars, eg choc!! I've been using mfp, so need to update the last couple of days & I should see what my percentages of carb-fat-protein are in comparison to the recommended, plans plans plans :)

Which Frozen Yogurt do you have? They sell one by me called Yoo Moo, that always looks yummy but I'm not a huge Icecream fan so doubt I'd like frozen yogurt either! I think changing your exercise plan sounds like a fab idea, we always had to do that at my gym, they said your body gets too used to it otherwise. Are u WI tomorrow if its a new week? X

I defo look forward to my sugary treats at the end of the day.

I need to go make mine now actually - a 4pp ww steam pudding and 70g (or so... need to double check amount in a mo) and morrisons cheap tinned custard for 1pp.

Mmmmmm.

And yeah... my exercise routine needs changing again this week or so.
Need to get it to toning now.
I've finished my weight loss routines and now it's time to get that 6 pack and get rid of my bingo wings ;) haha

I defo look forward to my sugary treats at the end of the day.

I need to go make mine now actually - a 4pp ww steam pudding and 70g (or so... need to double check amount in a mo) and morrisons cheap tinned custard for 1pp.

Mmmmmm.

And yeah... my exercise routine needs changing again this week or so.
Need to get it to toning now.
I've finished my weight loss routines and now it's time to get that 6 pack and get rid of my bingo wings ;) haha

I've got a 6 Pack...of Cherry Coke Zero! X PS-Your Pudding sounds amazing, reminds me of Butlins Lol x

Back