ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Homegrown British Strawberries are definitely the tastiest too! Which Flavour G&B will you be having? X

I'm not sure yet....I've quite a selection! They were on offer at Waitrose recently, about £2 off for the pack :)

Thursday

B: banana & yoghurt (176)
L: butternut squash soup, ham & leftover new potato salad, apple (387)
S: crudités & beetroot houmous, melon (146)
D: linguine carbonara made with light philly & veggies, jelly, strawbs & mini g&b (711)

Total: 1420

Shred level 2 - still way hard!!!

Got very little work done today but have made a start on getting the house ready for guests, so that's something plus put stuff in freecycle & eBay, so fingers crossed it shifts!

While on that topic & I'm hoping this doesn't break any rules - let me know if it does & I'll edit the post! I have tickets to sell but I want to sell them at face value so don't want to sell them on a site I need to pay commission....any ideas??

Beetroot hummus..... do you make it yourself hon?

How about bookface for the tickets??? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aah that's a tricky one, I tried with my friends & one of them replied as interested. As lovely as she is, she's not even local to the event & has a history of being unreliable, so I said they'd gone already - so I've closed that door!!

Yes homemade houmous - I didn't have tahini so it was just chickpeas & boiled beetroot with some random herbs from the store cupboard! I now have tahini so will make the proper stuff in various flavours from now :)

I have to amend my totals for today as I maybe had 2 mini bars, almond & plain 70%, at only 84 cals each, it only puts my total up to 1504 :D

I took a photo of my pork pepperonta from yesterday & my lunch & totally forgot to post then, so here goes. I feel I'm missing colour in my thread ;)

Attachments

• image-2804001791.jpg
    image-2804001791.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1668752510.jpg
    image-1668752510.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image-4017866080.jpg
    image-4017866080.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 24
Food looks fab. And very colourful. :)
Will def have to try making beetroot hummus. Yum :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great news on the 1lb loss, especially after a good weekend away with friends :) Food pictures look gorgeous and colourful. Rather fancying BNS soup today myself given the rain and yours looks scrummy. Wondering whether I have enough time to make some for lunch...

Good that you are feeling more in control of chocolate scoffing. I always think of myself as someone that doesn't eat chocolate that much but when I look back over my food diary there is a couple of squares of dark chocolate that feature at least every other day so maybe I am fooling myself! And there has been the odd penguin this week too.

I am not entirely sure exactly how it works and whether there are any fees but have you heard of "depop"? Its a selling app for your phone that several of my friends use.

I'm not sure yet....I've quite a selection! They were on offer at Waitrose recently, about £2 off for the pack :) Thursday B: banana & yoghurt (176) L: butternut squash soup, ham & leftover new potato salad, apple (387) S: crudités & beetroot houmous, melon (146) D: linguine carbonara made with light philly & veggies, jelly, strawbs & mini g&b (711) Total: 1420 Shred level 2 - still way hard!!! Got very little work done today but have made a start on getting the house ready for guests, so that's something plus put stuff in freecycle & eBay, so fingers crossed it shifts! While on that topic & I'm hoping this doesn't break any rules - let me know if it does & I'll edit the post! I have tickets to sell but I want to sell them at face value so don't want to sell them on a site I need to pay commission....any ideas??

I got them on that offer too! 3x12pks lol!

Sorry to hear Level 2 is still tricky, how many days into it are you? X

Hi all

Hope everyone's ok???

All good here but my project is getting busier & busier plus I'm applying for jobs left right & centre, so basically I'm of minis for a while as it's too addictive & takes up too much of my time!!

Weight is not moving which us neither bad not good but just so which is fine!!

Catch up soon, take care :D

Hi all

Hope everyone's ok???

All good here but my project is getting busier & busier plus I'm applying for jobs left right & centre, so basically I'm of minis for a while as it's too addictive & takes up too much of my time!!

Weight is not moving which us neither bad not good but just so which is fine!!

Catch up soon, take care :D

Hey Hannah, I was wondering where you had got to again!

This place can be addictive. Keeping up with diaries can be like a full time job too :D

Good luck with your job applications.

Pop in when you can!

Bfn :) xx

Well...it was all good until I went on holiday in October... I was away for 2 weeks & been back for 4 with visitors/visits every weekend & the weekend coming :-/ Needless to say weight loss or maintenance even has been off the cards!! Trying a low calorie day tomorrow & hopefully Wednesday, a bit if a detox but not too intense, mainly to reduce cravings & just reduce what I'm eating each day... We shall see!! :)

I've friends visiting this weekend so I'm not too hopeful & today was an annual leave day - I've eaten like a PIG!!!

Exercise again going well pre-hols non existence since!! Had my best running times & everything! Plan on rejoining the gym this/next week - I can do it!! :D

So I'm back in the game...sort of! I'm trying to have few clean calories today & tomorrow to kick start myself & cleanse myself of my chocolate/bread/wine/everything addiction!!

Breakfast (334 calories):
Juice based smoothie
Fruit & plain yoghurt (full fat)

Lunch (361 calories):
Lentil & carrot soup
Green salad with balsamic
2 multigrain ryvita
Graze punnet Mumbai masala

Snack (93 calories):
A handful of grapes, small satsuma & dollop of houmous

Dinner (309 calories):
LOADS of veggies stir fried in a little oil, soy sauce & lots of spicy niceness with a slab of cod loin on top

Snack (111 calories):
Needed to eat something else as I don't want to go below 1200 calories (mfp recommendation). I didn't want fruit/veg again so opted for a jordan fruisli bar. Not ideal but not dreadful!

On the amount of calories subject I am actually contemplating 5:2 but not sure I can do only 500 calories for 2 days a week...plus you can't exercise on fast days, unsurprisingly! Hmmmm...!

Back