ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Oooh nice!

Today's update, I managed to clock up 1 AP waling about the house, I also spent an arduous hour ironing, surely that deserves 5 extra AP's???

B- no added sugar/salt beans, 2 x warbs seeded batch (9pp -OUCH!)
L- nectarine, tuna & bean salad, balsamic not oil dressing, 20 Special K crisps! (4pp)
D- risotto with chorizo, plenty of veg, light philly & Parmesan (14pp), Danone choc delight, meringue (it's catching!) & strawbs (4pp)
S- banana bread, yoghurt & frozen berries (homemade froghurt!), strawbs (5pp), time out (2pp), wine (9pp)

47/32 dailies
15 weeklies used, 10 left, amazing for a Sunday!!
AP's - 1 :(

So 10 weeklies left that I don't intend to use & plan to keep to 29pp/day mon/tues in prep for WI wed....hoping to see something good on the scales this week, 2lbs would make be so happy & get me back in my comfort zone, 9st10 :D

Aiming for a long run in the morning (up by 6am :( ), would prefer to do it wed, but it's due to be stormy & pouring, so don't fancy an hour in it!!

Today's update, I managed to clock up 1 AP waling about the house, I also spent an arduous hour ironing, surely that deserves 5 extra AP's???

B- no added sugar/salt beans, 2 x warbs seeded batch (9pp -OUCH!)
L- nectarine, tuna & bean salad, balsamic not oil dressing, 20 Special K crisps! (4pp)
D- risotto with chorizo, plenty of veg, light philly & Parmesan (14pp), Danone choc delight, meringue (it's catching!) & strawbs (4pp)
S- banana bread, yoghurt & frozen berries (homemade froghurt!), strawbs (5pp), time out (2pp), wine (9pp)

47/32 dailies
15 weeklies used, 10 left, amazing for a Sunday!!
AP's - 1 :(

So 10 weeklies left that I don't intend to use & plan to keep to 29pp/day mon/tues in prep for WI wed....hoping to see something good on the scales this week, 2lbs would make be so happy & get me back in my comfort zone, 9st10 :D

Aiming for a long run in the morning (up by 6am :( ), would prefer to do it wed, but it's due to be stormy & pouring, so don't fancy an hour in it!!

Your food sounds so scrummy! Think I will end today on 1AP too lol. PS-Ive sat looking at my Ironing, that's as far As its got! X

I don't really like risotto but that sounds amazing! :) x

Omg chorizo risotto. I love risotto but can't make it to save my life. I always have it at the beefeater. My nan made me a chestnut one once, it was ace.

Subscribing:)

Sorry I meant to say hello - how rude!

Omg chorizo risotto. I love risotto but can't make it to save my life. I always have it at the beefeater. My nan made me a chestnut one once, it was ace.

I love love love risotto. My dad always says its not very exciting & he doesn't see the point, but I couldn't disagree more (he's a retired chef)! I first made a nigella cheesy risotto & now I'm a little slap dash & lazy - I can do it in about 40 min & I do add a ladle of hot stock at a time, but I don't stir it constantly...too much effort, I'm usually busy playing with the rabbit or making my lunch for the next day & it still turns out ok.

I'm not too keen on risotto, it reminds me of porridge lol x

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I have a recipe for a mushroom risotto that ya just throw in the oven how handy is that? It's brill and so tasty! I think it's a Rachel Allen recipe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a recipe for a mushroom risotto that ya just throw in the oven how handy is that? It's brill and so tasty! I think it's a Rachel Allen recipe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mushrooms my favourite one.

Just done 8k!!!! :D I'm as red as Sammi's bum cheeks!! ;)

Will check in & update later, gotta get ready for work!

8k at this hour?!? Are u mad!!! X

That's a very very impressive run at any time of the day, let alone first thing in the morning. Very impressed.

Food sounds lovely from yesterday. Risotto is a big favourite in our house. Preferrably smoked chicken and truffle with mushrooms and stilton. I am very slap dash with it though, no constant stirring and the stock gets added in my go. I cook them in my big cast iron pot and because that is meant to have a more even distribution of heat it seems to work fine with a couple of stirs during the cooking time.

The meringue fever is catching!

You are doing amazing, I can't believe how small your gains are. Certainly showing that eating more isn't doing you any harm.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing amazing, I can't believe how small your gains are. Certainly showing that eating more isn't doing you any harm.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so sorry, I've posted this on the wrong thread:(

Yes it was an early run, but I wanted to out when it was still cool, thankfully it was & also to give my face enough time to calm down before I set off to work!!

No worries Mrs M - it gets so confusing in these diaries, I often forget whose I'm in!!!

whoopwhoop on the 8k run. Its really hard getting up in the morning and going for a run because your body is still asleep but fair play to ya thats brill going. Hope work was ok today

Back