ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Yea I agree I don't get the whole wearing leggings and a tshirt its just so wrong on so many levels

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And don't get me started on the camel toe

And don't get me started on the camel toe

U know there's a national shortage of Camels cos Primark have used so many of their toes in the leggings ;-) x

Hehehe love it..... camels should reallg give them a call and demand they want their toes back

Hehehe love it..... camels should reallg give them a call and demand they want their toes back

They've got the right hump about it too......! X

Hahaa that made me lol

Tiny dribble hehe

Glad you enjoyed the return to the gym. Bokwa does sound fun. I've never actually done the pump class at my gym, I might do at some point for some variety. What does it actually consist of? I've always kind of imagined it was sort of "aroebics with weights".

The chocolate orange brownie the other day sounds gorgeous. I also love chocolate orange, as long as its not too sweet. Was very excited in Sainsburys yesterday as they had terry's dark chocolate oranges for £1. Bought one for me and OH, impressed i didn't just fill the trolley with them!

Hope you and your slow cooker are making good friends. I must be a bit odd as I've now put my slow cooker away as I never used it at all.

Ah your poor slow cooker is all alone in a dark place ,cold ,lonely and feeling rejected:( take it out and join the slow cooker club.
Love terryz they remind me of Christmas.

I've just given Poppy 5 Segments of Choc Orange and didn't even sneak one segment into my mouth! That's Willpower as I used to buy a whole one, hide it and eat it myself! X

Well done on resisting serena

Well done on resisting serena

It was hard but I new if one 'fell' into my mouth then the rest would follow suit! X

Ha ha loving the camel toe chat, poor camels :(

Choc orange is one of the best sweet flavour combinations. The brownie inspired me to make some of my own, although no orange as he doesn't like choc-orange, weirdo! I contemplated making choc orange just for myself until I realised that a tray of brownies is a little greedy!!

Body Pump isn't aerobics of any sort. It's 10 tracks; warm up, squats, chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, lunges, abs & cool down. You use a bar and adjust weights according to which muscle group your using, although hand weights are also used. It's very effective, probably not dissimilar to what you achieve in kettle bells, it's just not as sweaty I suppose!! I highly recommend it, but then we've no kettle bell class.

Slow cooker is on - coq au vin. It smells delicious. I could obviously achieve this on the stove & then in the oven, however, it's something I've fancied for a while....we shall see how much it gets used, but I'm sure it'll be great for soups as I can do it before bed & it's ready in the morning, hassle free :)

Saturday:
B: oats so simple, half apple cosmo punnet, blueberries
S: apple, satsuma
L: chorizo & squash soup, tuna salad, oddities
S: ham & about 6 chunks choc (got carried away making the brownies)
D: a disgusting amount of rump steak, parmentier potatoes, roast veg, followed by brownie creme fraiche & strawberries
Drinks: prosecco & red wine

Now you would be correct in thinking that this adds up to more than 1800 calories, it does at 2207.....hmmmmm!

Still I re estimated my TDEE & deficit & if I keep going as I did this week, deficit would be 1850. I'm going to stick with 1800 for this week though so I've a couple of being very good days coming up I think!

Ha ha loving the camel toe chat, poor camels :(

Choc orange is one of the best sweet flavour combinations. The brownie inspired me to make some of my own, although no orange as he doesn't like choc-orange, weirdo! I contemplated making choc orange just for myself until I realised that a tray of brownies is a little greedy!!

Body Pump isn't aerobics of any sort. It's 10 tracks; warm up, squats, chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, lunges, abs & cool down. You use a bar and adjust weights according to which muscle group your using, although hand weights are also used. It's very effective, probably not dissimilar to what you achieve in kettle bells, it's just not as sweaty I suppose!! I highly recommend it, but then we've no kettle bell class.

Slow cooker is on - coq au vin. It smells delicious. I could obviously achieve this on the stove & then in the oven, however, it's something I've fancied for a while....we shall see how much it gets used, but I'm sure it'll be great for soups as I can do it before bed & it's ready in the morning, hassle free :)

Saturday:
B: oats so simple, half apple cosmo punnet, blueberries
S: apple, satsuma
L: chorizo & squash soup, tuna salad, oddities
S: ham & about 6 chunks choc (got carried away making the brownies)
D: a disgusting amount of rump steak, parmentier potatoes, roast veg, followed by brownie creme fraiche & strawberries
Drinks: prosecco & red wine

Now you would be correct in thinking that this adds up to more than 1800 calories, it does at 2207.....hmmmmm!

Still I re estimated my TDEE & deficit & if I keep going as I did this week, deficit would be 1850. I'm going to stick with 1800 for this week though so I've a couple of being very good days coming up I think!

I'd say a Tray of Choc Orange Brownies is Smart ;-) Your Saturday sounded yummy, it's so eat to pick when you are cooking isn't it? I have to give myself a slap if I catch myself doing it! X

Saturday sounded yum love my wine aswell!!!!!
Hope you slow cooker dins turns out amazeballs. Looking forward to hearing what it was like

Slow cooker dinner was brilliant! Sooo tasty, chicken was so tender...

Really truly lazy day today, got my arse out of bed about 10:30, cleaned up after last night, prepped my coq ;), sorted out bunny, watched hansel & gretel (mildly entertaining, so ok for a Sunday!), did some washing & ironing, made beef noodle soup, ate dinner & brownie in front of the box (strictly & game of thrones) & now on a glass of vino :D

image-2274752104.jpg
Soup

B: cereal bar, satsumas
L: WW bagel, beans & oddities
S: 2 chunks choc, slice turkey, a few sundried tomatoes
D: coq au vin, tagliatelle & cabbage (I needed greens!), brownie, creme fraiche & strawberries
Drinks: low cal beer & wine

image-4055279801.jpg

image-2804103609.jpg

Total: 1797, oooh 3 to spare again!

Managed to sort out meetings for uni projects too, just need to get some time off work - wish me luck!

Back