ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Omg your coq looks fab ;) was it nice and moist????
Brownie looks devine and like the sounds of the wine.
Lazy sunday here too cant beat it. Watched alot of mindless tv. The business

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your Coq does look fab but I think I prefer the look of the Brownie, wouldn't fancy getting my chops round a Coq, Brownie would slip down the throat so much easier than Coq ;-) x

A most delicious looking Sunday. And a bargain overall calorie -wise :)

But I am still not converted to slow cookers. I just always prefer the taste of things cooked slowly in the oven.

Omg your coq looks fab ;) was it nice and moist???? Brownie looks devine and like the sounds of the wine. Lazy sunday here too cant beat it. Watched alot of mindless tv. The business Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your Coq does look fab but I think I prefer the look of the Brownie, wouldn't fancy getting my chops round a Coq, Brownie would slip down the throat so much easier than Coq ;-) x

You girls are filthy, anymore of this and I might get thrown off the site!!!!

I may've started it though....I'll call in chicken in wine from hereon in!!

The chicken was fab & full of flavour so I was pleasantly surprised, I think it could be a massive novelty buy though!

Day's been ok but not the best start to the week...I don't often get totm because if the way I take my pill, sometimes I think it's like storing up 3 months of pmt and releasing it to me on a Monday morning!!! That would be today then!!

I'm panicking over doing nothing over the weekend and having too much to do this week. I've uni meetings & a class to prepare for, all I needed to do was read some papers & now I've to squeeze it all in....silly me!

Plus the car has now become my responsibility...we haven't found a mechanic yet & there's a fault on the car. In the part it was always hub that sorted it, it's technically his car & I didn't drive. Well I finally learnt last year & because I use the car, more than him these days, it is now for me to sort, or rather him to ignore....I'm just being p****y really - he doesn't like talking to people, especially on the phone, he feels uncomfortable, so I just sort all this kind of stuff out, just gets a bit boring sometimes. I let him know about it though, I'm an awful nag!

Food was ok today, managed to keep it 200 calories under & I've a brownie scheduled!

B: bran flakes & skimmed milk
S: yoghurt
L: beef noodle soup, oat bar
S: apple
D: stirfry veg & noodles in sweet chilli sauce with chilli & lime chicken....really tasty :)
Later - brownie :D

Calories: 1599, so clawing back at my Saturday 400 overspend!

You girls are filthy, anymore of this and I might get thrown off the site!!!!

I may've started it though....I'll call in chicken in wine from hereon in!!

The chicken was fab & full of flavour so I was pleasantly surprised, I think it could be a massive novelty buy though!

Day's been ok but not the best start to the week...I don't often get totm because if the way I take my pill, sometimes I think it's like storing up 3 months of pmt and releasing it to me on a Monday morning!!! That would be today then!!

I'm panicking over doing nothing over the weekend and having too much to do this week. I've uni meetings & a class to prepare for, all I needed to do was read some papers & now I've to squeeze it all in....silly me!

Plus the car has now become my responsibility...we haven't found a mechanic yet & there's a fault on the car. In the part it was always hub that sorted it, it's technically his car & I didn't drive. Well I finally learnt last year & because I use the car, more than him these days, it is now for me to sort, or rather him to ignore....I'm just being p****y really - he doesn't like talking to people, especially on the phone, he feels uncomfortable, so I just sort all this kind of stuff out, just gets a bit boring sometimes. I let him know about it though, I'm an awful nag!

Food was ok today, managed to keep it 200 calories under & I've a brownie scheduled!

B: bran flakes & skimmed milk
S: yoghurt
L: beef noodle soup, oat bar
S: apple
D: stirfry veg & noodles in sweet chilli sauce with chilli & lime chicken....really tasty :)
Later - brownie :D

Calories: 1599, so clawing back at my Saturday 400 overspend!

Sorry Hannah ;-) I was led astray by Ciara! Food is looking yummy, Yey for Choc Brownie ;-) Hope u get the Car sorted soon and your PMT goes as quickly as it came! X

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Men can be like that, sometimes it's all left to us when we just want to be left alone haha.. End of the day the problem will get fixed quicker if you sort it yourself hun, problem solved :) do you pig out at totm or is it more emotions that you get stuck with xx

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Now now dont blame me lol
You will get it all dobe dont stress about it.
Graham leaves all that stuff for me to deal with as well. Men are crafty aren't they?
Mmmmmm brownie your so lucky. Im really jealous cuz im here eating a boring avacado

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's been a busy few days, Monday was crap, Tuesday crapper....but I did manage to turn it around & went to the gym last night & felt much better for it. Although getting access to the gym & fannying about 3 times at reception was a giant pain in the arse!! So I didn't get much time in the gym before my swim, but I did get to test out the spin bikes which was great & I'm heading up tomorrow to try & get some time on them. Swim was good but public swimming baths are far dirtier 12hrs after they open compared to first thing, will hopefully be able to stick to my early morning swim in future!

I'm tired now after uni & stressing out & having project meetings etc... I always come back with renewed vigour & by the morning it's gone! It definitely will be gone tomorrow morning with the 5:30 alarm call!

My foods been ok, within calories anyway...just!

Tuesday:

B: cereal bar, banana, yoghurt
L: spicy beef noodle soup, apple crisps, oat bar
S: apple, protein bar
D: pasta bake - pasta, mince & veg bolognese style ish sauce cheese, brownie

Total: 1801

Swim & spin

Wednesday

S: 6 chunks choc (oooooops!)
L: chicken curry
S: nature valley bars, apple
D: turkey tiger bread roll with pea shoots, crisps, brownie, satsuma
S: tea & curly wurly

WARNING: sugar overload!!!!

Total: 1801 again!!

Tomorrow I need to go to work, do some reading, take car to garage, cycle back, finish work, buy a few bits, go home, get changed, go to gym, do workout of some kind, come home, shower & clean bathroom, make cheesecake, cook dinner, eat dinner, tidy living & dining rooms, go to bed, clean rabbits cage(s) at some point....zzzzz

Right I've got to do my teeth, pee, wash my hands & face, so I could get 5.5hrs sleep tonight, woo hoo!! Best get cracking!!

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

It's been a busy few days, Monday was crap, Tuesday crapper....but I did manage to turn it around & went to the gym last night & felt much better for it. Although getting access to the gym & fannying about 3 times at reception was a giant pain in the arse!! So I didn't get much time in the gym before my swim, but I did get to test out the spin bikes which was great & I'm heading up tomorrow to try & get some time on them. Swim was good but public swimming baths are far dirtier 12hrs after they open compared to first thing, will hopefully be able to stick to my early morning swim in future!

I'm tired now after uni & stressing out & having project meetings etc... I always come back with renewed vigour & by the morning it's gone! It definitely will be gone tomorrow morning with the 5:30 alarm call!

My foods been ok, within calories anyway...just!

Tuesday:

L: spicy beef noodle soup, apple crisps, oat bar
S: apple, protein bar
D: pasta bake - pasta, mince & veg bolognese style ish sauce cheese, brownie

Total: 1801

Swim & spin

Wednesday

S: 6 chunks choc (oooooops!)
L: chicken curry
S: nature valley bars, apple
D: turkey tiger bread roll with pea shoots, crisps, brownie, satsuma
S: tea & curly wurly

WARNING: sugar overload!!!!

Total: 1801 again!!

Tomorrow I need to go to work, do some reading, take car to garage, cycle back, finish work, buy a few bits, go home, get changed, go to gym, do workout of some kind, come home, shower & clean bathroom, make cheesecake, cook dinner, eat dinner, tidy living & dining rooms, go to bed, clean rabbits cage(s) at some point....zzzzz

Right I've got to do my teeth, pee, wash my hands & face, so I could get 5.5hrs sleep tonight, woo hoo!! Best get cracking!!

No wonder you hadn't time to be on here!!!! What are you studying?? Did you tell me before?! I'm off tomorrow I reckon as I was sick at work today and my boss won't let me in tomorrow... Uuuugh I'd rather be working tbh :( 5.5 hours sleep?? Defo don't envy you!!! Sweet dreams :) xx

Wow Hannah! You really know how to fill your days ;-) so you've been up for two hours now and Ive not even rolled out of bed?!? Hope today is ok, at least the time will fly as you'll be soooooo busy! What flavour of cheesecake are u making? X

Sounds like you have had a crazily busy week. Hope you've got some fun and relaxation scheduled now its the weekend :)

Crazy busy!!! Weekend was great, Mum & the boyf visited which I loved. We left the boys at home yesterday doing DIY & snuck into town 'briefly'!!! Lots & lots & lots of booze & food was had!!

Feeling overwhelmed, unsurprisingly, I'm not coping with studying again very well & have all these great intentions but then when I have free time just sit there achieving nothing :( Anxiety has returned, I'd enjoyed a few weeks without it but it's rearing it's ugly head....I think once in into it a bit more it'll get easier again, fingers crossed!

Cheesecake was a hummingbird recipe, it was plain with a little lemon zest & chocolate on top....so simple yet effective...

Attachments

• image-2752220977.jpg
    image-2752220977.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 92
Crazy busy!!! Weekend was great, Mum & the boyf visited which I loved. We left the boys at home yesterday doing DIY & snuck into town 'briefly'!!! Lots & lots & lots of booze & food was had!!

Feeling overwhelmed, unsurprisingly, I'm not coping with studying again very well & have all these great intentions but then when I have free time just sit there achieving nothing :( Anxiety has returned, I'd enjoyed a few weeks without it but it's rearing it's ugly head....I think once in into it a bit more it'll get easier again, fingers crossed!

Cheesecake was a hummingbird recipe, it was plain with a little lemon zest & chocolate on top....so simple yet effective...

Sorry to hear about your Anxiety :-( Cheesecake looks Super Yummy! Glad to hear you had some Quality Time with your Mum, sounds as though it was much needed. X

It's not a major problem just something I've noticed creep up over the years. And I've only put my finger on it since going back to uni & it's all self imposed!!!

Cheesecake = delish! I used to maintain I didn't like cheesecake, I take it back, it's bloody lovely!!!!

It's not a major problem just something I've noticed creep up over the years. And I've only put my finger on it since going back to uni & it's all self imposed!!!

Cheesecake = delish! I used to maintain I didn't like cheesecake, I take it back, it's bloody lovely!!!!

Cheesecake if done right is lovely! I suffer with severe Anxiety Attacks, I'm ok until something sets them off and then they keep happening, bit like buses ;-) x

Oh no that's awful, especially if it's relentless like that. I haven't had any 'episodes' just that feeling of absolute trepidation, although I've also noticed I don't tolerate crowds as well as I used to. Busy trains/underground are fine because I know there's no where else to go & I can manage that. Crowds out in the open I have to be on the edge, like a concert I went to recently, I couldn't get in the 'mosh pit', or walking around town when it's jimmy jam packed, I can't be stuck in the middle of it...crazy hey?!

Oh no that's awful, especially if it's relentless like that. I haven't had any 'episodes' just that feeling of absolute trepidation, although I've also noticed I don't tolerate crowds as well as I used to. Busy trains/underground are fine because I know there's no where else to go & I can manage that. Crowds out in the open I have to be on the edge, like a concert I went to recently, I couldn't get in the 'mosh pit', or walking around town when it's jimmy jam packed, I can't be stuck in the middle of it...crazy hey?!

Makes total sense to me, I have had some really odd 'episodes' but I just tell myself that I won't be like this forever, well I bloody hope not! X

Makes total sense to me, I have had some really odd 'episodes' but I just tell myself that I won't be like this forever, well I bloody hope not! X

We're both nuts then??!! I agree I see the light at the end of the tunnel, although the tunnel looks quite long at the mo!! X

Back