ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Hope assignments are goin well. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wooo-hooo! Freedom!

How are you going to enjoy your freedom? Any weekend plans? I am off out bowling later. Not entirely sure how my husband manages to get 3 birthday outings per birthday but nevermind.

So jealous right now as I sit with a 3000 word assignment to hand in on 11th feb :( Cannot seem to get stuck in and wanna do anything except it lol eg. Eat, sleep, tidy up, come on here and post on everyone's thread! ;)
What year are you in?

Wooo-hooo! Freedom! How are you going to enjoy your freedom? Any weekend plans? I am off out bowling later. Not entirely sure how my husband manages to get 3 birthday outings per birthday but nevermind.

3 birthday outings, that's a little excessive surely?!

It's York resident festival this weekend so lots of free entry etc... Went to the museum today & heading to a windmill tomorrow - in the middle of the city - random!!!

So jealous right now as I sit with a 3000 word assignment to hand in on 11th feb :( Cannot seem to get stuck in and wanna do anything except it lol eg. Eat, sleep, tidy up, come on here and post on everyone's thread! ;) What year are you in?

I'm doing a masters over 2 years so 'final' year now. I've a project to do which is worth a third of my grade so quite crazy!!! What are you doing?? Once you get started in sure it'll start to flow, starting is the hardest part! What I've found works for me (after much practice of other techniques too!!) is to do all my reading, make notes & then start writing. With this paper I left the conclusion till yesterday & had to set a timer of 30 mins to get me going!! May be try that & put you're phone away & turn off the internet!!

I came on here because I wanted to share...I just went on Facebook & my sister-in-law had posted a pic of a baby ultrasound, she's written some stuff in dutch, so I wasn't 100%sure. SO I got hub to translate & he's like I guess she's pregnant....no call to him from his brother, that's wrong isn't it??? I mean they're not close but there aren't any issues between them. She's pretty nuts though so I wonder if she's posted it & he doesn't realise. Neither him nor hub are on FB, but she knows I am...sorry just feeling really affronted on his behalf. He's said, well may be he'll call tomorrow....hmmmmm....I'm sure he's upset but he won't say....

Aww jees I hate fb sometimes, people find out things about nearest and dearest before they do! I'm doing another degree at the min, not easy with a toddler lol. Yeah you are right, just spent today making notes and deciding themes for the literature review..boke! Congrats on the new niece or nephew ;)

Oooh midwifery, excellent! Hard work I imagine, both now & when you've qualified !

I'm doing animal behaviour, conservation themed, so the idea of carrying out research to better understand the animal & understand it's conservation needs & don't ask what I'm planning on doing after - no idea!!!

It is very exciting having a new niece/nephew on the cards. She went through PND & it nearly tore them & the rest of the family apart, I know she had a miscarriage about 18 months ago so it's not surprising that they're pregnant. It's nice because it means they're solid & together & not at loggerheads, they wouldn't have gone into this lightly after what happened with the first, so happy days :)

Animal behaviour, that must be fascinating! PND is so tough on the whole family, another baby doesn't mean she will have it again but you will al know the signs! Xx

Yes, unfortunately last time she completely cut my husbands parents out & we would be the middle men but they're based in holland & we're here so we weren't much use. Hopefully the new baby won't trigger that again, things are still difficult but baby steps :) I just worry that if that happens again it may break them, but that was clearly an underlying issue that was exacerbated by the PND so it shouldn't present like that again. It is really really exciting but his parents suffered so badly it would be a shame to see that happen again, needlessly worrying I'm sure!!

So I'm thinking I actually need a plan/routine so may have to just get my ares back to pp - best foot forward!

I'm writing down my exercise 'plan' for the week in the hopes I do it....

Monday - 20 min jog (still need to build myself up)
Tuesday - swim & weights session
Wednesday - free
Thursday - if time some yoga/stretch/Pilates stuff
Friday - spin session & weights

So I'm thinking I actually need a plan/routine so may have to just get my ares back to pp - best foot forward!

I'm writing down my exercise 'plan' for the week in the hopes I do it....

Monday - 20 min jog (still need to build myself up)
Tuesday - swim & weights session
Wednesday - free
Thursday - if time some yoga/stretch/Pilates stuff
Friday - spin session & weights

Sounds like a good plan. Looking forward to reading some of your food diaries. I'm doing pp this week too. x

Yes & it worked! I looked over my diary & felt quite ashamed exercise front, I keep saying things & not following through! I've never been very good with food, so when I'm looking my best it's down to exercise not lack of restraint food wise!

Anyway....at 1am after lying in bed next to a snoring husband for 2hrs (he's choked with a cold in his defence), I decided not to run this morning & go another day. I wanted some sleep! So at work I was thinking about it, I came on here & read a few posts & thought - "Hannah pull yourself together, you're only going for 20 minutes, go after work" !!

Sooo I went, 21 mins, hard work, my lungs & ankle were feeling the pain but I'll improve I'm sure :)

Grrrr...app crashed...

Updating food as I've finished eating for today and about to zzzzz...

B: porridge & raisins (4)
S: yoghurt & banana (2)
L: courgette soup & pitta (5)
D: hm bacon medallion carbonara made with creme fraiche, veggies & wholewheat pasta (12)
S: green & blacks (3)

Total: 26/29
No need to eat more so I won't!
Exercise: cycle & run +3 ap

Well done on getting out and getting run done. I need to get my act together exercise wise once I get the all clear from the doc next week.

Do you think you need to get assessed for new runners if you are getting ankle and hip pain? I remember running and having awful shin splints till I went and got analysed for new runners, the pain went straight away.

Carbonara sounds yummy x

My hips ok generally, old issue, and ok on my last few runs. I've never really had pain running until I twisted my ankle in September, my first run this year I forgot the support so has exacerbated an old injury, but was much better strapped up last night. I also haven't been strapping it for the gym which I've done now so hopefully it'll ease off!

Went to gym this morning for 25 min spin & 25 min weight session, just had breakfast now off to work!

My hips ok generally, old issue, and ok on my last few runs. I've never really had pain running until I twisted my ankle in September, my first run this year I forgot the support so has exacerbated an old injury, but was much better strapped up last night. I also haven't been strapping it for the gym which I've done now so hopefully it'll ease off!

Went to gym this morning for 25 min spin & 25 min weight session, just had breakfast now off to work!

My god but you are a busy lady, great motivation!!! Have a good day x

Back