ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Quality time with your sofa is very important to any healthy living plan :)

Looks like the food and exercise are going really well. I love an empty pool. One of the main reasons why I tend to do my swim when the gym opens on a Saturday morning.

It was bliss, but I don't think I'd ever make it in on a Saturday morning and hopefully it's always quiet on a Wednesday afternoon!

So I think I need to update for yesterday....

B: yoghurt, banana, nuts & seeds (4)
L: veg soup with a chicken breast in, pear (4)
S: skips & a little choc (3)
Pub: 1pt lager to his 2, very proud of myself, sipped water alongside (6)
Pre-dinner nibbles: apple, continuing feeling of control!
D: lemony chicken with orzo pasta with onion, courgette, pepper & soft cheese, topped with salad leaves (11)
Drinks: half a bottle of wine (9)
S: crunchie (5)

Total: 42/29
Weeklies remaining: 34/49
Exercise: 7AP: 40 min spin class, just awesome, felt all powerful & strong!! (6!!), weights (1)

Also had a haircut so my bob is back, it's kind of Anna Wintour/Mary Portas - I love it when it's just been done!

I'm continuing smugness today & I decided last night to do my first brick training. So called brick after Dr Brick - he came up with it for triathlon training, it's pretty obvious really, you do 2 disciplines back to back. So I went on a bike ride & attempted to 'run' afterwards. Definite jelly legs & only managed 1.5km run but I only have to do 2.5!! 12.5km on the bike too.

I managed 17km/h on the bike & 8km/h on the run, so for the run it's where I'm aiming & for the bike I want 20km/h so pleased as punch! Then I came home & spent half an hour in the garden cutting away & pulling out the dead stuff - the new stuffs coming through already!! I have crocuses & could have daffs next week - nuts!!

Today is set to be super high points day, somewhere between 50 & 60 and most consumed tonight, but I've plenty of weeklies left ;)

Signing off :8 !

Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your points this evening, very much deserved this week. What had you got planned?

Excellent restraint with the 1 pint yesterday and dinner sounds gorgeous :)

Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your points this evening, very much deserved this week. What had you got planned? Excellent restraint with the 1 pint yesterday and dinner sounds gorgeous :)

I did thanks!! Steak, chocolate & red wine, always makes me happy! I was pleased with my restraint too - I asked myself, do I really want to waste 6pp on a pint or would I rather eat it???!

I'm hoping life change plan for me this time round Wish me luck hunniesx

I'm always hoping for a life change & not a quick fix, but I get distracted & led astray (by myself) so easily!! Good luck -do you have a diary??

Hope you enjoyed your treat night. Sounds like it is very much deserved with that brick training!

It was great & felt even better for knowing that I earned it this week!

To update:

B: banana & half a graze punnet (3)
L: soup, warb thin with ham & lettuce leaves (5)
S: velvet crunch & nuts (4)
D: steak with parmentier potatoes & salad, followed by the remains of a Hotel Chocolate Tasting Box I've had for nearly a year (!). It's 10 pieces of choc from milk through to very dark, we had one chunk of each left so shared them. The white chocolate was surprisingly good & the very dark a little too much, ace for baking though. My favourite was no. 7 & his no. 9, so I think I need to get some!! (21)
Drinks: half bottle cava, half bottle red (19)
Later: flake (5) because I hadn't had enough chocolate!!

Total: a whopping 57/29 :D
Weeklies: 28 used, 6/49 left
Exercise: 4AP (bike 3, run 1)

A good day ;)

Sounds like a delicious evening. Mmmmmmm. Steak, wine and chocolate?? What's not to like. A very good use of points in my opinion :)

The tasting box sounds interesting. Its nice sometimes to try things you wouldn't pick on their own. I would never choose either white or milk chocolate but do remember trying some of the green and blacks white chocolate and vanilla (not sure they still do it) when I got a box of 12 of their full size bars free a few years ago and liking it a lot more than I expected.

I know I was very surprised by the white chocolate, but not sure I'd bother buying it, too creamy or something!!

I've downloaded the ultimate value diary app so I'm going to try it for a week & if it's all good I'll cancel my WW subscription. It has a rather nice feature I've noticed already, it will take from your activity pp earned that day & then your weeklies. So take yesterday for example, I all my dailies then used 28 more! I earned 4ap so, I use those first then use 24 of my weeklies....on that basis I still have 16 weeklies left, so maybe I will have a glass of vino with dinner ;) Cheating??? It feels like it but I know you're allowed to eat AP's too so I guess I'll just see how it goes...

No don't have one on here I'm new to this lol What do I do

If you want to start one just start a new thread in the section you want the diary to be...so mine's in Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

When you go to that 'forum' (?) can't remember what it's called, using the app on my phone! Then click start new thread, name your diary (thread name) & introduce yourself & start logging!

So on the app hit Slimming Clubs - Weight Watchers - Food Diaries then touch the arrow at the top right select 'new thread' - then you can select a prefix e.g. Propoints & in the subject line put your diary name & in the text box below start writing & hey presto!!

I feel I'm gibbering on a bit....!!

If you want to start one just start a new thread in the section you want the diary to be...so mine's in Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

When you go to that 'forum' (?) can't remember what it's called, using the app on my phone! Then click start new thread, name your diary (thread name) & introduce yourself & start logging!

So on the app hit Slimming Clubs - Weight Watchers - Food Diaries then touch the arrow at the top right select 'new thread' - then you can select a prefix e.g. Propoints & in the subject line put your diary name & in the text box below start writing & hey presto!!

I feel I'm gibbering on a bit....!!

Ahh thanks Hun will try now. X

So I'm bored, hub has random pants on the tv which is why I'm all over minimins!!

I'm updating for today:

B: yoghurt & banana (1)
L: soup, pitta with ham & salad leaves (5)
S: tiffin!! (10 judged by WW app) & apple
D: luscious roast chicken dinner, white meat only, no skin, roast potatoes, carrots & bns, cabbage & gravy - was just awesome and only 17pp which is pretty good. It's amazing how you can keep the pp down by planning it through & not using loads of butter for my potatoes ;)
Drink: wine (4)
And a crunchie! (5)

Really need to sort out the sweet tooth....

Total: 42/29
Weeklies: all gone - had 6 left yesterday so that's a deficit of 7....but I earned 20 AP's - time will tell tomorrow!

I like starting my week on a Monday, but weighing is no good after a weekend. However, if it's going to shift it'll do so regardless of when I weigh...

Oooh he's put The Bridge on, I have to read this so I'm off :)

Back