ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Ha ha, wish it was tesco's floor, just my failing body unfort!! But it's improving & I'm taking it easier :)

Realised I haven't updated for yesterday, so....

B: porridge & fruit (4)
L: gorgeous salad - have been meaning to go to this 'street food' place for months when I'm in manchester for uni...I'm not sure exactly what food, but it reminds me of morocco & a little bit if greece, so that kind of middle eastern North African fayre. Very tasty too, if a little vegetarian!! I had some couscous (2), sweet potato (2) & chickpea salad (1) & then lots of veg, grilled broccoli was particularly tasty!! My eyes were bigger than my belly & I didn't finish it! I added a further 4pp for oil (9), banana

image-2539035087.jpg

S: half flapjack, fruities, plums (3)
D: ham salad roll, quavers & maltesers (13)

Total: 29/29
No exercise
No weeklies used

Today:

B: yoghurt, banana, half flapjack (4)
L: Asian style soup with rice noodles (4)
S: yummy graze type snack from sainsbury - dried pineapple, cranberries, pumpkin seeds & chocolate, apple (5)
Pub: wine (4)
S: corned beef (2)
Dinner: ready meal, chicken risotto & garlic bread (15)
Drinks: wine (6)
Suspected choc later (3)

Total: 43/29
Exercise: 6AP (run 4, weights 1 & Pilates 1)
Weeklies: (using all my APs) 8/49 = 41 left

Whilst it's not fabulous, I see my habits changing....normally at the pub I'd have 2/3 pints & then have toast before dinner, but I had one glass of wine & an apple, progress ;)

:D I had a sneaky peak too this morning and it looked like several lbs off! Fingers crossed for you for Monday.

Exciting!! When's your weigh in??

Weekend as ever has been high pp!

Saturday I woke up with a sore throat & sore hip again...so didn't go for a bike ride :(
However, we did take 2 carloads of rubble to the tip & it's about 20 steps up to our house, so pretty energetic work! Plus the tip now charges for rubble - the cheek! But I guess it's non-recyclable...£10 per carload, but we managed to wangle it to £10 total. We've more to take next week....but then it should be done. We're lifting up the paving slabs in the garden, hard work!! The I made a lemon drizzle cake & did the housework....when it came to going out we were both VERY tired !

B: banana
L: WW meal & chicken satay (7)
S: 2 x warburton & flora (7)
Dinner at a friends:
Houmous & crudités (3)
Small portion of lasagne & salad (12)
Lemon drizzle cake (7)
Wine (19)
Then someone cracked open some chocolates (5)

Total: 60/29
Exercise: 2AP (step exercise!)
Weeklies: 31/41 = 10 left

Taking it a little easier today, throat really sore :(
Just trying to finish my loo task...floor all painted, new toilet seat & flush handle installed plus I finally changed the brakes on my bike, no more braking with my feet, although I'm a little scared I'll brake quickly & fly over the handlebars!!!

The weekly wi threads are a bit hit & miss!

Today has not gone totally to plan...

B: banana
L: bns soup, warb thin & ham (5)
S: scone jam & cream, pot of tea, yummy! (10)
D: slow cooked beef brisket (soooo tasty), roast pots, veg & gravy made from slow cooker juice (14)
Wine (9)
Wispa (5)

Total: 43/29
Exercise - none
Weeklies: 14/10 left = 4 APs

I shall see the damage in the morning!

Happy days, 3lbs off!! Only gained back 1lb over the weekend!!!

Didn't eat enough during the day, so going to have a caramel later :)

B: sultana bran, banana & milk (4)
S: apple, cereal bar (2)
L: bns soup, oatcakes & plums (4)
S: ham & almond butter (new purchase - dangerous!!) (3)
D: chicken, pasta, veg, chilli & tomato sauce, creme fraiche & a little grana padano (11)
S: caramel (5)

Total: 29/29
Exercise: none
Weeklies: none

Tremendous scale result! Well done :) I bet you felt like giving them a big kiss!

Food also looking lovely. Your pasta dishes always sound great. Mmmmmm. And almond butter is a little dangerous, I had cashew butter in January and that was gorgeous with a sliced apple dipped in.

Oh yay, that's really great! Bet you pleased :)

Yes I am!!!! Thank you :)

Tremendous scale result! Well done :) I bet you felt like giving them a big kiss! Food also looking lovely. Your pasta dishes always sound great. Mmmmmm. And almond butter is a little dangerous, I had cashew butter in January and that was gorgeous with a sliced apple dipped in.

There was some high praise indeed to the scales, but yet again, not feeling very confident this week! It's my anniversary today & as I was supposed to finish work late, we planned going out tomorrow. So, dinner out tomorrow, that didn't stop the champers tonight though...!

Almond butter is most dangerous, I've heard apple dipped in it is good and it's healthy :)

I ended up doing the early shift today, so gymmed this avo. Unfortunately the spin programme thingy is broken, but I ran instead. Not sure I mentioned it after my run last week, running on a treadmill far easier than outside!!

B: cereal bar (2)
S: porridge (3)
L: bns soup, oatcakes, apple & then a mini aero (7)
S: chicken & grapes (1)
D: potato topped chicken pie & veg (13)
Drink: champers (9)

Total: 35/29
Exercise: 5AP (run & weights)
Weeklies: 1/49 = 48 left

Didn't fancy a treat, the pie was quite filling!

Well done on your loss! I've lurked on here as I love your 'real' food choices - gosh you must have a well stocked kitchen though as it's so varied! When you have yoghurt and cereal bars, are you having WW ones?

Well done on your loss! I've lurked on here as I love your 'real' food choices - gosh you must have a well stocked kitchen though as it's so varied! When you have yoghurt and cereal bars, are you having WW ones?

Thank you, what a lovely compliment :) I love my food & my dad was a chef before he retired and I spent many an hour in his kitchen watching him work which has made me love food above all else!!! I guess the kitchen is stocked well, after our mortgage it's certainly our biggest monthly expense!!!

The yoghurts vary, I'm having Rachel's organic & yeo valley low fat big pots at the moment. However, I think it's a false 'health' economy as there's so much added sugar instead of fat and the natural fat in it is probably better for you & tastier, so may revert back to normal, more flavours too! Cereal bars tend to be nume because they're cheap & functional! I have at least one 5am ish start each week so tend to split my breakfast into yoghurt then bar or vice versa to keep it to 4/5pp :)

Just wanted to say, Happy Anniversary for yesterday! Hope you're enjoying your meal out tonight :)

Dinner was lovely thank you :) we shared chicken liver pate to start & then I had ox cheek with beetroot & blue cheese risotto & he had honeyed ribs with caesar salad & fries. There was some sharing ;) No dessert as too stuffed, do that's something!!

Today has been a fail, I'll be up on the scales again this week!! Feeling full of cold, tired & grumpy, plus I got a uni result back this morning & it wasn't as good as I'd hoped, so, eating to make myself feel better!

Costa granola bar for breakfast
Salad for lunch (lots of oil!)
Fruit gums for snacks!
Later it'll be sandwich, crisps & choc plus a glass of wine at the pub, ho hum!

Well I think you deserved a bit of the nice stuff after your disappointment yesterday. Sorry you didn't get the result you wanted.

Sometimes life gets in the way and we have to comfort ourselves when we're not on form. Anyway, that was yesterday, how are you feeling now? You've still got plenty of time before your next weigh in to make good, so you never know, it might still be ok :)

Anniversary meal sounds utterly gorgeous :) One day slightly more off track than you would like may well not matter in the scheme of the week. Hope you enjoyed the pub ;)

It seems to going from bad to worse....just briefly popping in! A week last Friday my throat was sore & I'm still not much improved....I now have a cough which has been persisting on and off since oct, so managed to get a docs appt. as I want them to listen to my chest & may be do a lung function test... So I'm taking it relatively easy on the exercise, think I'll swim on Wednesday & Friday, and go for a gentle cycle over the weekend. Gained a pound this week as well, no surprise, so really want to be back on track...blah!!

Ah hope you feel better soon, sounds rough.

I was just asking about the yoghurt as I use the yeo valley 0% big pot ones but they're 9pp a tub, and there's no way I could have 1pp of yoghurt as you do, I always have about 3pp! Which is why I questioned if you ate WW ones which are 1pp although they're dire lol.

It depends when I have it - if I have it before the gym or a run I usually just have a spoon, if I have it with breakfast I weigh out 2pp worth :)

Thanks, got the all clear, my chest is fine :) I thought it was as it he cough comes from my throat as opposed to trying to clear my lungs. She reckons that I've probably had cold after cold and it's just a bit ravaged! My glands are ok too, just 'coldy'. Still feel pants though...hey ho, the weather has turned and hopefully so have the bugs!!

I also talked about changing my contraception & then she talked about my age, waning fertility, how having a child us amazing. It was quite a shock!! It did amuse rather than offend thankfully, I've had the same convo with people endlessly, just didn't expect it from the doc!!! To be honest, I think she was broody!!

To food:

Monday:

B - oats, blueberries (4)
S - banana, cereal bar (2)
L - ham & lentil soup, oatcakes, melon (6)
S - almond butter (1)
D - pasta bolognese (12)
S - choc (4)

Total 29/29

Tuesday:

B - sultana bran & milk (4)
L - ham & lentil soup, oatcakes, apple (6)
S - graze punnet, melon (4)
D - pork stir fry with noodles (10)
S - caramel (5)

Total 29/29

So back on track so far....

Back