ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Dinner was lovely on Saturday & I felt super smug after my bike ride, purely because I did it!!!!

Sunday was not as good as the rest of the week, I kind of let loose...

B: porridge with blueberries
S: fruit
L: pork shoulder, roast potatoes & carrots (2 - butter), cabbage, leek & peas, gravy (2)
Dessert: the cake again (5)
Drinks: glass cava & 2 red (12)
D: leftover chicken & tagine, 2 x bread & flora light (3)
S: creme egg (5)

Total: 29, and I'm pretty sure I didn't have enough to cover it!!

Just checked, only 18 so 11 over plus I used about 20 of my activity points SO that's 30 odd over.....and it was weigh in today, drumroll please.......STS!!!

I don't think it was the F&H but more the guests Sunday & wine Friday/Saturday that did it, oh & Thursday!! In fact I pointed my extra good F&H days and they came in within my daily points allowance! May be it's not for me. I'm not totally disheartened by it though, the next 3 weeks will be tricky but I'll defo try again & do the odd day. I did attempt it today, but I needed food fast = toast & crisps!! :D

We seem to be missing a Hannah :( Hope everything is ok and you are just having too much fun to come online.

Just come online for the first time in about 2 weeks, naughty....sorry I am here still!!! It's been a bit hectic these last 2 weeks & totally off plan, this week doesn't look set to be any better!!

Hope you're all well, will write more & pop into diaries tomorrow :)

Just come online for the first time in about 2 weeks, naughty....sorry I am here still!!! It's been a bit hectic these last 2 weeks & totally off plan, this week doesn't look set to be any better!!

Hope you're all well, will write more & pop into diaries tomorrow :)

Ohh yay your back. I missed you!!!!

Glad you are ok. Looking forward to hearing about the tasty off plan adventures!

Sorry I am here but feeling a bit off at the mo! Eating has been very tasty! In holland I always have the traditional comfort food of kroket - it's a croquette that's deep fried & contains god knows what but some meat products!! It's usually had with bread & mustard & chips & mayo if you're naughty like me!! They also do it as bitterballen, which is the kroket ball shaped, everyone's favourite bar snack!!

It's my birthday tomorrow & I'm really struggling to get anywhere near back on food or exercise plan - which is naughty! But after the two weekends I've only gained 1lb so hope to keep it like that!!!

I promise to vaguely catch up with you guys over the next few days - hope you're well :D

You guys are so good :D It's amazing how the support & friendship I get from the forums can be the same & sometimes better than off the people I know day to day....THANK YOU XXX

You are so close to where you want to be weight wise I think it is absolutely fine to have the odd period of time where you let your hair down a little. Life isn't for constant restriction and point/ calorie counting. You will get back on the wagon to make the final push soon enough.

Hope you had a fabulous birthday :)

Back