ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

You are so close to where you want to be weight wise I think it is absolutely fine to have the odd period of time where you let your hair down a little. Life isn't for constant restriction and point/ calorie counting. You will get back on the wagon to make the final push soon enough.

Hope you had a fabulous birthday :)

Wise wise woman and spot on!

Hello!! This is it, I'm back :) I need to get back on track on most fronts!!

1. Diet: I'm attempting F&H for at least 3 days & then I'll see how the week goes.

2. Exercise: the tri is in 6 weeks & 6 days!! I've spent £92 on the place & accommodation plus gym membership so NO going back!

3. Uni: classes are over, which is nice but I've totally lost my motivation. I've completely u-turned on my project so that's totally up in the air. I've also an assignment due in 2 weeks & an exam in 6 (first exam in 13 years!!). I need to get focused!

4. Job: I hate my job and I need to stop hiding behind the excuse of uni. I'm applying for care work again as I don't even graduate till oct & chances are it'll take longer to get a job anyway. As it's not a vocational course it still leaves me totally up in the air job wise & unfortunately I've had no light bulb moments... I'm hoping, if work & my project allows, to get some hands on conservation experience at a reserve somewhere, that should help!

I weighed this morning & am only 1lb up in the last 3 weeks which is pleasing!!

Signing off now will pop in & see you all hopefully tonight can't promise to catch up fully though ;)

1lb up in 3 weeks is very very good going! Shows you maybe weren't as far off track as your thought.

Sounds like you have regained a lot of focus in lots of areas. Good luck with looking for a job you will enjoy more. Its really difficult making that choice to leave what you know (even if you hate it!) so good on you.

How is Stan? We haven't had any bunny pictures for a while, you know... Any with him in a party hat from your birthday??

Not quite back on track, finding it very hard to stick to F&H or pp!!! But if ones things got to give over the next couple of months it's the 'strict' diet! I need to concentrate on the exercise & study first!

Stan is well thanks, naughty as ever & even naughtier as hub is away

image-181744283.jpg

He's not allowed on the sofa usually!!

Awwww, Stan is such a handsome chap. Think its very funny that he's allowed on the sofa when your OH is away ;)

I be here!!!!

Sorry ladies, I've been all over the place & uni stuff & training has kind of taken over my life!! I've readjusted my plan to be a little easier on myself!! So, my focus is on the triathlon that's in 3 weeks (eek!) & my exam which is in less than 3 weeks (quadruple eek!!!).

I'm attempting eating clean for the next few days, so avoiding bread, caffine, white pasta/rice just to try & cleanse myself a bit & hopefully make me focus better on my studies!!

Hope you're all ok, will try & catch up & pop in more :)

Sounds like a good plan to try and eat fairly cleanly to get your mind in gear around your choices but don't be too hard on yourself. Sounds like you have got a lot going on over the next couple of weeks.

Very nice to hear from you though :)

Yes busy couple of weeks, can't wait till June but then the project begins!! Still I have a lovely treat booked up...my dad & stepmum got me a spa voucher for my bday so I've booked in for the day at a s****y spa the week after the exam & tri :) CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!

Good day today so far, it absolutely poured earlier, like sky falling in stuff, but fortunately it pretty much passed before I headed home from work & stayed reasonably dry for my run, so all good!! I wouldn't have gone out in the crazy weather though - it was NUTS!! Don't know if anyone else has had the same??

Exercise plan for the next two weeks
Monday: 8 x 2 min intervals, 1 min walk
Tuesday: 60 min bike
Wednesday: 1km swim
Thursday: 30-40 min run
Friday: 800m Swim
Saturday: 15 min swim : 45 min bike : 20 min run
Sunday: REST!!

Then week 3 is restful/recovering until the big 'race'!

Training's been going quite well. My swim has stayed the same, 200m in 5m30. Bike varies, particularly on the route (hills/traffic lights/WIND!), but running is ok. I did a bike:run last week & did the 2.5k in 15 mins so super chuffed with that :)

I'd like to say I'm getting super svelte BUT I've kind of been eating the extra calories, oops!!

I'll update food tomorrow!!

Just been out for an hour on the bike, my legs are tired!! 700 cals burned though :) Simply not managing 20k in an hour which is a shame, but the main aim is to get through it!!

Yesterday's food

B: unsweetened muesli, full fat yoghurt (I've missed you - no more low fat for me!!) & banana
S: apple
L: bns & sweet potato salad with tuna & greens, oil based dressing. Graze dried fruit punnet (I'm not giving up dried fruit even though I know it's waaaay more sugar than fresh, but still healthy I reckon?!)
S: nectarine, tspn almond butter, ham
D: chicken & veg curry with brown rice & greek yoghurt
S: yoghurt & peach slices

Not to bad, about 1500 cals I think!

Have good days y'all ;)

Update for yesterday:

B: banana & porridge
L: tuna, sweet potato & squash salad, melon & strawbs
S: trail mix & yoghurt
S: ham & almond butter
D: chicken & veg stirfry with brown rice
S: yogurt & fruit

About 1600 cals - still not feeling any I'll effects, but then I am still getting a good dose of sugar! Plus I'm thinking my black tea was decaf as I usually feel a little dodgy after days/weeks if drinking up to 5 cups a day!

Was meant to swim today, but by the time I got home I would've had to restrict my revision time which isn't an option! But I'm swimming Friday so I'm not worried!

Today's food went a little like this...
B: banana, sultana bran
S: fruit & yoghurt
L: ham salad & ryvita with onion houmous, apple
D: pork mince & veg bolognese style thing with wholewheat pasta & yoghurt with a teeny sprinkling of Parmesan
S: graze figgy punnet

A bit higher today which is a shame given I didn't do any exercise apart from my commute...1800 calories, but that's well within my TDEE so not worried!!

I'm not really counting but totting up calories at the end of the day is quite easy & gives me an idea!!

Back