ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Ok, so to add up....!

B: banana, bran flakes
L: tuna mayo roll
S: caramel shortbread, apple
D: pork marinaded in tomatoey sauce, corn on the cob, salad & new pots + some flora light
S: ??

Approx. 1800 inc snack later, not too bad!! Snacked less because of the big sarnie & shortbread!!

As I said the 'cleaner' living ended today, I met my friend for lunch & we were tight on time, so just had a sarnie in the park as it was sunny. And then it got worse!!

Run this morning gained me 400 cals & walked into & around town so at least I moved. Thought I'd be stuck at my desk all day, so it was a nice interlude!

How did it get worse?? I am intrigued!

Sounds like you've had a really good week with the food; wholesome healthy choices but making sure you are eating enough given all the exercise you are doing at the moment. Sounds like the exercise is going well too. Are you looking forward to the event? Or just it being over? The spa day is a fabulous way to reward yourself and unwind afterwards :)

Just the caramel shortbread & all ok calories wise in the end!! Yesterday was far worse:

Hot cross bun
Ryvita, houmous, ham, salad
Crisps
Choc & Brazil nuts
1.5 pints lager
2/3 pizza, 1/2 garlic pizza bread
1/2 bottle of cava (unexpected! I blame the sun!!)
Curly wurly

c. 2700 cals!!

BUT

Ok I'll start a new post...

Did a 'mini' tri this morning - only 4.3k less on the bike, so nearly the full amount; 200m swim; 15.7k ride; 2.5k 'jog' 1h13 minutes :D :D :D SO pleased!! And that includes transitions, putting bike/run gear on over wet swimsuit & sports bra, I'm blown away to be honest!!!

So now I'm a little bit looking forward to it, but can't wait till it's over & I get my spa day !!!

Just the caramel shortbread & all ok calories wise in the end!! Yesterday was far worse:

Hot cross bun
Ryvita, houmous, ham, salad
Crisps
Choc & Brazil nuts
1.5 pints lager
2/3 pizza, 1/2 garlic pizza bread
1/2 bottle of cava (unexpected! I blame the sun!!)
Curly wurly

c. 2700 cals!!

That sounds like 2700 calories well enjoyed to me ;) Pizza, garlic bread, cava and lager? I'm in! And in all seriousness given your training schedule at the moment I don't think its really *that* excessive as a one off. The sun does tend to scupper things though doesn't it? I have given myself a firm talking to about things over the last day or two and am trying to be really good but the sun is screaming at me to drink a beer in the garden :/

BUT

Did a 'mini' tri this morning - only 4.3k less on the bike, so nearly the full amount; 200m swim; 15.7k ride; 2.5k 'jog' 1h13 minutes :D :D :D SO pleased!! And that includes transitions, putting bike/run gear on over wet swimsuit & sports bra, I'm blown away to be honest!!!

So now I'm a little bit looking forward to it, but can't wait till it's over & I get my spa day !!!

Woooo! Excellent stuff. Big well done. Glad you are looking forward to it now. Is it an organised event you are doing? Or just doing it yourself? I quite fancy doing this at the gym myself! Although that's probably not as difficult as doing it in "real life".

It sounds like you are doing really great, well done!!

Hey Hannah! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x

Hey hey - lovely to see you're back!! I'll check out your thread soon!!! Busy here, but hoping to get back on it soon. Nothing's changed with me, still around the sane weight which I'm ok with but trying to increase my fitness a bit!! Catch up soon x

Hey hey - lovely to see you're back!! I'll check out your thread soon!!! Busy here, but hoping to get back on it soon. Nothing's changed with me, still around the sane weight which I'm ok with but trying to increase my fitness a bit!! Catch up soon x

Yey for increased fitness, see u on the other side ;-) x

Was it the tri this weekend? Good luck for it, sure you will do brilliantly. And make sure you enjoy the spa treat afterwards :)

Hello, popping in again!

Yes atomic it was the tri this/last weekend! Still feels like 'this' as I had the day off today & boy did I need it!!! Really really tired which I think us a combo of pushing myself hard & the scorchio sunshine yesterday!

Drumroll please......I did it, actually got across the finish line & everything!! I did it in a record breaking 1hr17m41s - well anytime would be record breaking for me but this is AWESOME!!! Apart from a really sore & stiff back I feel great & actually very proud of myself! So I'm signing up to the York sprint (not till April 2015) which has a longer swim (400m) & run (5k) but slightly shorter bike (18k). Seeing as the swim & run are my slow bits it'll be a challenge, but I really enjoyed it :D

Off to bed now, hopefully things are calming down a bit for me now so I'll endeavour to pop in more! :p

Hello, popping in again!

Yes atomic it was the tri this/last weekend! Still feels like 'this' as I had the day off today & boy did I need it!!! Really really tired which I think us a combo of pushing myself hard & the scorchio sunshine yesterday!

Drumroll please......I did it, actually got across the finish line & everything!! I did it in a record breaking 1hr17m41s - well anytime would be record breaking for me but this is AWESOME!!! Apart from a really sore & stiff back I feel great & actually very proud of myself! So I'm signing up to the York sprint (not till April 2015) which has a longer swim (400m) & run (5k) but slightly shorter bike (18k). Seeing as the swim & run are my slow bits it'll be a challenge, but I really enjoyed it :D

Off to bed now, hopefully things are calming down a bit for me now so I'll endeavour to pop in more! :p

Well Done Hannah! How amazing to have completed a tri, bet u feel on top of the world right now! I bet that would of burned more than a few calories too! X

Big congratulations. Huge achievement and great time to boot. Excellent :)

Is the essay in as well? Hope you enjoyed the spa treat to recover from it all!

Thank you everyone I did feel 'epic'!!! Lovely spa day too and now my only uni work is my project, so yes atomic everything else is done, PHEW!!!

However, through all my training and before I've been eating c*** SO I have now gained more than I'd care to mention...I'm up to 10st5 which is over half a stone in about 6 weeks - eek!!!

So I'm trying again....I'm giving the 30 day shred a go for the next month (day 1 today) then I'll go to at least one run and swim a week plus strengthening stuff. Diet wise as ever I'm not too sure, I have to cut down on the bread, chocolate bars & booze. Realistically just cutting back a bit on all these things should make a big difference as I've been OUT OF CONTROL!!!! :D

Am about I start my catch up !

Thank you everyone I did feel 'epic'!!! Lovely spa day too and now my only uni work is my project, so yes atomic everything else is done, PHEW!!! However, through all my training and before I've been eating c*** SO I have now gained more than I'd care to mention...I'm up to 10st5 which is over half a stone in about 6 weeks - eek!!! So I'm trying again....I'm giving the 30 day shred a go for the next month (day 1 today) then I'll go to at least one run and swim a week plus strengthening stuff. Diet wise as ever I'm not too sure, I have to cut down on the bread, chocolate bars & booze. Realistically just cutting back a bit on all these things should make a big difference as I've been OUT OF CONTROL!!!! :D Am about I start my catch up !

Good Luck with the 30DS Hannah :) I've only ever managed Level 1 so I admire you if you do Level 2 and 3, those have got to hurt! Good Luck with the dietary cut backs too, fingers crossed it won't be too difficult and it will come off easily for you. X

Thank you everyone I did feel 'epic'!!! Lovely spa day too and now my only uni work is my project, so yes atomic everything else is done, PHEW!!!

However, through all my training and before I've been eating c*** SO I have now gained more than I'd care to mention...I'm up to 10st5 which is over half a stone in about 6 weeks - eek!!!

So I'm trying again....I'm giving the 30 day shred a go for the next month (day 1 today) then I'll go to at least one run and swim a week plus strengthening stuff. Diet wise as ever I'm not too sure, I have to cut down on the bread, chocolate bars & booze. Realistically just cutting back a bit on all these things should make a big difference as I've been OUT OF CONTROL!!!! :D

Am about I start my catch up !

Sounds like you are due a long overdue period of relaxation. In the scheme of things 7lb really isn't that much at all. Especially given you had a rather insane amount of stuff going. Sure that tightening the reigns on the food for a bit will sort that out in no time.

I haven't done 30 day shred for ages but as I will have a bit less time due to travelling when I start my new job on the 30th I was thinking of doing a something short at home and then just my usual classes at the gym until I get set in. Maybe I will join you on the 30 day shred. I don't think I have done the full 30 days for about 3 years.

Good Luck with the 30DS Hannah :) I've only ever managed Level 1 so I admire you if you do Level 2 and 3, those have got to hurt! Good Luck with the dietary cut backs too, fingers crossed it won't be too difficult and it will come off easily for you. X

We shall see if I make it to level 2!! What I'm finding hard is the aching, so day 1 fine, day 2 harder because I was so sore & day 3 we shall see!! My back & abs are feeling better than yesterday but my calves just seem b*ggered from the jumping - I've just got to keep moving! Haven't hit my eating groove yet but I'll get there, making cookies yesterday didn't help ;)

Hi Hannah, good luck with your restart. Those lbs will soon come off! xxx

Restart doesn't seen to be happening just yet, had dinner at a friends last night - gammon with hot new potato salad (with bacon), salad & spinach with breadcrumbs & chilli - then rhubarb crumble & possibly some wine.... I enjoyed it though :p

Sounds like you are due a long overdue period of relaxation. In the scheme of things 7lb really isn't that much at all. Especially given you had a rather insane amount of stuff going. Sure that tightening the reigns on the food for a bit will sort that out in no time. I haven't done 30 day shred for ages but as I will have a bit less time due to travelling when I start my new job on the 30th I was thinking of doing a something short at home and then just my usual classes at the gym until I get set in. Maybe I will join you on the 30 day shred. I don't think I have done the full 30 days for about 3 years.

I think I may now be stuck in a relaxation rut though, finding it hard to do anything except gardening activities! I'm up in 'my office' (desk in spare room) attempting to read through things for uni & failing miserably, I'm sure the motivation will kick in soon enough!!

Yes please join me on my shredded quest!! Did you do 30 days solid it have rest days?? It might be a good idea to take it a bit easier gym wise while you ease into your new job, you don't want to risk being run ragged!!

Back