Hannah's weekly weigh in

Well done Hannah! :)

LR

I'm in shock! Didn't think i'd done too well this week...hardly any excercise and just not feeling too positive, still got a nasty cold and cough :(
But i've lost 3lbs! :D And I am in the 12's (ok,only just lol) But 12 stone something for the first time in about 15 years! :bliss:

fantastic loss hun, well done x

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:

That's fantasic Hannah... spread some of those good weight loss vibes my way!! :8855:

LR

hey Hannah, you are doing so well! how are you doing it!!!!??#
well done :)

Well done Hannah you will have to let us in on your secret

Good Job Hannah! :553:

LR

Thanks everyone :) There's no secret sattsy...wish there was lol... I just stick to the diet, and drink 2 or 3 litres of water a day. oh yeah,and every saturday I have a fried brekkie to keep me going through the weekend!
I did have a small slip up yesterday though, went to London to see a band, took my meal bars and snacks with me,and sandwiches for my meal...all was going well until I got to the gig...without thinking went straight to the bar and got a pint of guinness! ooops :eek: ...not a very ladylike drink I know, but I love it! Thought it was funny though,I didn't even think about the calories until i'd finished it! :8855:

wat gig did you go to in town?
i see ur from Devon i used to live down there, near totnes, kind of...
well done on ur loss you seem so consistent. I dont weigh myself all that often so I dont know how i'm doing half the time but you seem to be doing amazingly well.
hmmm Guinness... hope you enjoyed it! :)

I saw Nightwish at Brixton Academy...amazing show :D I really enjoyed my guinness! Hopefully I worked off the cals through the gig! Love my music but i'm always glad to get back to Devon!

without thinking went straight to the bar and got a pint of guinness! ooops :eek:

My Ex loves Guinness....and at one of the bars we used to frequent they had guinness buffalo wings. Now THOSE are to die for. ( I don't like beer thought).

Anyways.. on a side note.. here in the US, Guinness has been advertising that it has less calories than all other beers... (I even think it has less calories that the light beers.. but I could be wrong.) So there is your silver linning! :)

LR

Too Heavy Hannah

You truely are an inspiration! I never thought slimfast would be this good! Admittedly I have no idea what it involves.... I know youve probably been asked this a million times before but what do you eat?

Can you give me an idea of a typical day or two?

Thanks scarymary :)
I have a slimfast meal bar for breakfast,
100 cal snack, usually something sweet :eek:
slimfast meal bar for dinner
100 cal snack
600 cal evening meal.. I have ready meals (tesco light choice or WW) including a WW choc brownie pudding most nights..love them!
100 cal snack in the evening.

I drink 3 litres of water most days,green tea and include skinny cow hot choc as part of my last snack of the day.

Hope this helps :)

Blimey! I know this sounds daft, but i've only just noticed how close my BMI is to being under 30! :bliss:

Confused :confused:
Stood on the scales this morning and apparently I weigh nothing! argh! changed the battery and still i'm nothing!

So got on the wii fit for first time in 8 days :eek: and it says i've lost 3lbs since last time. which is good!

Confused because the wii is on carpet and always says i'm a couple lbs heavier than the scales said and it doesn't give exact weight....i've always gone by the scales because I didn't get the wii until a month or so after I started the diet...and cos it said I was lighter :D lol

I'll put that i've lost 3 but will have to get some new scales and adjust it if I have to :sigh: Hopefully won't have to though as even though my weight has been different between the 2, the losses have been the same.

Just changed my ticker....I am no longer obese!! Never thought i'd be happy to say I was overweight! lol

Last edited:
Way to go Hannah!!!!

Is your scale digital? (I'm scared of digital scales!!) anyways... I know that the digital scale here wont work if you don't kick it and let it zero out before you get on. Otherwise, it will say you weigh nothing....

Just a suggestion :)

LR

Back