Hannah's weekly weigh in

Hi LR :) Yes it is digital, but it has died :sigh: Mine was the same,kick it,then geton and it flashes through loads of numbers before settling on the weight.... but nothing now..all 0's :(I've had them for about 2 years, well only really used them the last 3 months though :eek: lol

On a positive note...i've been smiling all day! Won 2 pairs of size 14 jeans on ebay...to work towards fitting into them....they fit! :bliss:And I can still breathe! :8855:
Last time I could fit in a 14 was about 15 years ago! :eek:

Way to go Hannah!!!

LR

Thats great news Hannah!

Great Job Hannah... As usual ;)

LR

OMG, you do so well. Congrats. Hope I can lose like you! Jude x

Well done Hannah!!!! Thats a great loss :clap:

Bit late posting on here this week! busy school hols!

I'll try not tomake this confusing!...i've finally bought some new scales,so I can stop using the wii weigh in, which I had a feeling was wrong anyway! It told me i'd lost another 4lbs this week! which I didn't think I had...sadly! Lol

Anyway, new scales have put me at 12 stone 2... so to get my weight right on here i'm going to have to and 2lbs this week :( I think I probably lost 2 last week and 2 this week....hey ho,at least I know where i'm at now! lol

Hi Big girl and carrot :)

I'm not weighing myself this week...if I can keep away from the scales! I had easter weekend off, I didn't go nuts and eat everything in sight,but I did eat! I stayed away from chocolate, but went a bit mad on the hot cross buns! .. oh yeah and bread and butter pudding and custard! :eek: It was odd,on saturday and sunday I still had a meal bar for one meal ...dunno why! must be programmed into me now :8855:
I got straight back on the wagon on tuesday and did struggle,but was 100 %,yesterday was a lot easier, thank god!
I reckon by having easter off and my confusion over the scales is gonna leave me way off my April target, will have to make up for it in may!

Thanks sass :D So good to see the scales going in the right direction after a few real dodgy weeks! x

Woop-woop Hannah!!

3lbs down this week! so happy cos i've had a few slower weeks....even more happy that I have finally sneaked into the 11's!

Back