Hannah's weekly weigh in

wow that's great Hannah, to still lose and it being totm and you managed to go out 3 times is fab. well done hun xx

I was brave and stood on the scales this morning for the first time in weeks :eek: and was very happy to see i've stayed the same!
I've had a few weeks off slim fast, got bored after 5 months of it! I'd been trying to be sensible but did have a few slip ups!... but i've been exercising properly for the first time in years, got wii sports active, its great! I've got muscles where I didn't know I had any! lol ... thinking about it i've probably lost a bit but gained it back as muscle... back on slim fast now, i'm on my 3rd 100% day and I think the break did me good, i'm actually enjoying it :eek:

Great going Hannah, esp on all the exercise and toning up! That's what I need lol! Just started exercising again, got my rowing machine and some dvd's to do. Been off it last week tho as was feeling ill, so have to get back into it again. Weird once you start it makes you feel so great, but it's just the thought of it lol! Anyway you're doing great, you'll soon be there :)

Back